No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recently watched Persons Unknown, and Robert Picardo was in one episode. At first I wasn't sure if it was him because he wasn't wearing glasses and he had a long white wig on. But I checked Wiki, and it was him.

Comment

so i watched Planet of the Apes...hahaha David Hewlett actually has an important role in it. (from a certain perspective, he has the most significant role of all!) if you watch it...you'll see what I mean! he did a nice job, best part of the movie IMHO.
      Enjoying the Stargate Re-Watch Event: "This should not get old, General!"

Noxbait's Fan Fiction

Comment

Bringing up that on tonight's mid-season finale of "White Collar" Beau Bridges will be appearing as the mentor to the character of FBI agent Peter Burke (played by Tim DeKay).

Comment

I just watched the new Alphas episode and Alaina Huffman was in it
          Also I watched Doomsday Prophecy last night starring Jewel Staite

Comment

Originally posted by Noxbait View Post
            so i watched Planet of the Apes...hahaha David Hewlett actually has an important role in it. (from a certain perspective, he has the most significant role of all!) if you watch it...you'll see what I mean! he did a nice job, best part of the movie IMHO.
            Perhaps the next most obvious is Madison (Madison Miller) Bell - this time playing David Hewlett's daughter rather than niece. Also, towards the climax, Mike (Varro) Dopud is one of the speaking-role cops at one end of the bridge, with Ryan (Cpl. Marsden) Booth at the other.

Given the Canadian origin, it might explain the other, even more fleeting appearances from, amongst others, Ty (Col. Barnes) Olsson, Trevor (Staff Sgt Graham) Carroll and Dean (Lt. Woeste) Redman.

Comment

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
              Perhaps the next most obvious is Madison (Madison Miller) Bell - this time playing David Hewlett's daughter rather than niece. Also, towards the climax, Mike (Varro) Dopud is one of the speaking-role cops at one end of the bridge, with Ryan (Cpl. Marsden) Booth at the other.

Given the Canadian origin, it might explain the other, even more fleeting appearances from, amongst others, Ty (Col. Barnes) Olsson, Trevor (Staff Sgt Graham) Carroll and Dean (Lt. Woeste) Redman.
              awesome, wish I knew to look for them before I watched it, of course I knew David Hewlett was in it (the only reason I saw it in the first place)

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                awesome, wish I knew to look for them before I watched it, of course I knew David Hewlett was in it (the only reason I saw it in the first place)
                There were about half a dozen more than the ones I listed, as well, but were only roles like "second medic" in their (single) Stargate episode.

Comment

The guy who plays Netan in Torchwood last night?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post

Oh wow! That is so cool, I totally didn't know about all of them, thanks for the tip!
                    Enjoying the Stargate Re-Watch Event: "This should not get old, General!"

Noxbait's Fan Fiction

Comment

I know this is a Stargate Actors on other shows, but I don't think there is a Star Trek one so, just saw Nana Visitor on tonight's Torchwood: Miracle Day "Immortal Sins"

Comment

I saw the Col. Paul Emerson played by Matthew Glave on Medium ep 'Talk to hand' he played Dr. Heath Timlin

Comment

The movie Final Destination 5 (I'm guessing by now we're including movies as well as "shows")

Saw Tony (Haikon) Todd of course, but then spotted eternal cameo maker Mike (Varro) Dopud. Then felt totally self-impressed by recognising Michael (Her'ak) Adamthwaite who only had about a single line within 10 seconds of screen-time.

Which was totally flattened by completely failing to spot the much larger appearances by Brent (Ferretti / Michael) Stait and Barclay (Col. Pendergast) Hope.

Comment

In the film Life or something like it with Angelina Jolie I saw Amanda Tapping and Peter Kelamis.

Comment

I wonder if anyone has seen the Ghost Hunters episode where Amanda Tapings was in it.
                              http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...m/Earth001.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Earth001 View Post
                                I wonder if anyone has seen the Ghost Hunters episode where Amanda Tapings was in it.
                                Yep I saw that I even have the whole thing on tape because I knew she was going to be in the Live Halloween special from 2008.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Working...
                                X