SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets see ...

AT was in Life or Something Like it, of course we already know that if we visited her fan site. it was a skit anyway. the camera panned so fast I didn't even have time to do a double take. (and who let Angelina out with platinum hair? )
    CJ was on FreshPrince one time, and Andromeda
    MS was on Andromedatoo, I think, plus he's married to the Ship.
    RDA. I haven't sen him around lately.

That's all I can think of.
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Okay - two for Carmen Argenziano (who by the sounds of it, really gets around! )

One is quite obscure - He's in an episode of Babylon 5 called 'Knives' as a Centauri - I mention that as in Centauri culture, the women are bald and the guys... if you've seen the show, you'll know what I mean!

As for CJ being in B5, it must be Season 5 - I went on a serious B5 kick recently and I would have remembered him... just haven't gotten around to Season 5 yet - so if he's in it - it must be that series.

The other is 'Don Juan DelMarco' which also stars Johnny Depp and the late Marlon Brando - he sure as heck can wield a sword well!

Adam Baldwin - is also in 'Firefly'... which is highly regarded by some

Michael Shanks was in two episodes of Andromeda - 'Starcrossed' (season 1 as the avatar 'Gabriel') and alongside J.R. Bourne and Christopher Judge in 'Day of Judgement, Day of Wrath' from Season 3.

X-Men 2 is wall to wall SG-1 cameos - Steve Bacic is Dr Hank McCoy in it... and if you know the comics you'll realise why that name is 'significant'.

Tom McBeath in BSG - are we talking new series? I've seen it all and I didn't spot him, although yes, Grace Park does play Boomer and the guy who plays Lt Gaeta is in an upcoming episode too!

Comment

Originally posted by Daz
        Jay Acovone (Kawalsky) in Terminator 3: ROTM.
        What part ?
        :x

Comment

Originally posted by lucylou
          David Hewlett I've seen in Without A Trace. I was so stunned to see him on there that I had to check on IMDB to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

Dan Payne (The Supersoldier) was in The Snow Queen though i didn't realise it was him until I saw the end credits.

Teryl Rothery and Don Davis have both been in The X-Files. Teryl's also been in Dead Like Me, Huff and The Collector.

Carmen Argenziano I saw in Identity.

JR Bournes been in Cold Squad, Andromeda and Century City. Andrew Jackson and Colin Cunningham have also been in Andromeda as has Michael Shanks and Christoper Judge too I think.

Lucy
          Don Davis played Scully's father, William Scully, Captain US Navy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
            Peter Wingfield (Tanith) is in X-Men 2

Roger R. Cross (Conner) is in 24: Day 4

Elizabeth Hoffman (Dr. Langford) is in Dantes Peak

Ronny Cox (Kinsey) in Beverley Hills Cop I and II

Sarah Douglus (Garshaw) Superman I or II, can't remember.
            Sarah Douglas was also in "V: The Final Battle".

Comment

Well Lieutenant Connor in "First Commandment" (Roger R. Cross) and President Hayes in "Inagruation" and "Lost City" (William Devane) are both in 24.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Yay no one mentioned my find, that I can see. For all of you that are old enough or allowed to watch Fox's Tv Series 24. Actor William Devane aka President Harry Hayes from Season 7 Part I/II The Lost City is also Secretary of Defense James Heller on 24.

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                  Well Lieutenant Connor in "First Commandment" (Roger R. Cross) and President Hayes in "Inagruation" and "Lost City" (William Devane) are both in 24.
                  How dare you! I posted only minutes after you did after I read every post on this thread. Way to beat me guy!

Comment

Sorry Oma one post too late.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I've been on an RDA movie quest, have you seen " In the Eyes of a Stranger"
                      " Through the Eyes of a Killer", " Pandora's Clock", someone mentioned " Past the Bleachers", there's another one with Valerie Bertonelli where he's a soldier coming home from Vietnam, not sure of the title

Also, if you watch MacGyver, there are soooo many guest stars that also are on Stargate, too many to list.....
                      Many episodes of MacGyver also have the same titles as episodes of Stargate....I just thought that an odd coincidence

Comment

In my search on IMDB I noticed there are a lot of parallels. Don S. Davis and Christopher Judge have been in the same movies and this is the case for others too. Here is a list of shows I didn't see listed.

**Christopher Judge (Teal'c):

- Cadence (1990) (as Douglas Judge) .... MP in bar
                        ... aka Count a Lonely Cadence
                        ... aka Stockade
                        - House Party 2 (1991) (as Miles)
                        - Snow Dogs (2002) (as Dr. Brooks)

**Amanda Tapping (Sam Carter):

- Booty Call (1997) (as Dr. Moore)

**Corin Nemec (Jonas Jonas Quinn):

- Webster (Tv Show) (as Nicky Papadapolis)
                        - Parker Lewis Can't Lose (Tv Show (as Parker Lewis)

Comment

I just saw Million Dollar Baby this weekend, and the little girl who played Grace has a small appearence.
                          And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                          Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                          Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                          Daniel: Oh! You see?
                          Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Christopher Judge did the voice of Magneto on the cartoon X-Men Evolution.
                            sigpic
                            I am Zim, Irken Invader Zim. I am responsible for the safe obliteration of the human race, not you!' - Zim - Invader Zim
                            'Don't worry, officer. You are in a filthy Earth brain hospital. Your feelings are normal. There's a squid brain in your head! ' - Zim - Invader Zim
                            'Now, to unleash screaming temporal doom! ' - Zim -Invader Zim

Comment

I admit to only reading the first page before chiming in, so pardon any repeats...

Vanessa Angel....Weird Science (The TV show version)
                              Pretty sure Michael Shanks was in an Outer Limits
                              Ronny Cox....RoboCop....Beverly Hills Cop

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Jacob Carter (Carmen can't-spell-his-last-name) appeared in an episode of Cheers where Sam had fooled around with Carmen's wife and Carmen almost shot him for it. Anyone seen that one?

Also (and someone help me out with the name) the Martin guy from Wormhole X-treme and Point of No Return (who was actually from another planet) is in the movie "The Rock". He has one of the best one-liners in the whole movie, when Nick Cage is interviewing Sean Connery and does something really stupid, we see Martin guy saying "Well, that's one way to do it."

As for just one Macgyver reference, Harlen from Tin Man and Double Jeopardy played Major Phelps in the Mac episode "Kill Zone," which is one of the best episodes of Macgyver.

Comment

Working...
                                X