• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by couchpotatergater
    Sixth Day (Arnie film) had three in:
    Don S Davis
    Colin Cunningham
    Michael Rooker
    That's the most I've ever seen in one film!
    how could i forget that one!! it's sitting here on my shelf in front of me!!

but ya missed a couple... steve bacic, though a regular on andromeda, was in sg1...

also there are some other smaller-role guys, but i didn't recognize them til i checked it out on imdb!

so that one was obviously filmed in canada

Comment

Grace park from Battlestar Galactica was Satterfield in Proving Grounds
      David Hewlett was also in the film Cypher

Comment

Erica durance (krista from affinity) appears naked(!) in house of the dead. tis probably the only reason i remember that movie.... and it had the lovely ona grauer, and david palfy in it as well.

Comment

Don S. Davis was in an episode of The Chris Isaak Show.

Jeff Gulka, who was the Rheetu created humanoid boy, named Charlie by Jack, in the episode Hide and Seek (side note: I went to school with him) was in The X-Files for numerous episodes as Gibson Praise. We was also in Sole Survivor, Secret Agent Man, and Millennium (loved that series).
          Last edited by Kagutsuchi Ryoma; 29 January 2005, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
            Adam Baldwin ('Heroes' SG Commander) has been in almost everything ever made lol. Charmed i think, JAG, NCIS, Angel, CSI, Dark Angel? and heaps of movies...
            He was also a Super Soldier in X-Files.

Tony Ademonla (Bra'tac) was in The Mask Of Zorro and Charmed.

Comment

Hmmm... Volcano: Fire on the Mountain. It's on Lifetime right now (US Central time). Both Don S. Davis and Colin Cunningham... Double whammy...

Comment

hmm.... not on here... prob'ly will be in two hours... is it any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
                  The guy who plays Woolsey in S7 and 8 (sorry i don't know his name) is, acorrding to my mother, the hologram doctor dude from Star Trek. The Picard Years, lol I don't know what series that is.

And Vanessa Angel (Anise), I just spotted in a movie called 'Firetrap' with Dean Cain from 2001.
                  his name is robert picardo and he played the holographic doctor in "Star Trek: Voyager"

also Teryl Rothery in season two of "Dead Like Me" (she was a real estate agent) dont know if youve seen it

Christopher judge was in "Snow Dogs" but just for like five mins at the begining

Amanda Tapping in "Outer Limits"

Corin Nemec in "CSI: NY"

Comment

I started this game on a Trek board I also post on. But my rules are that you have to make an actual recent sighting. It's too easy just to name stuff you've seen the actor in, or to imdb them. I make it like bird watching or train spotting. For example:

Sun Jan 30 12:00A on Lifetime. Volcano: Fire on the Mountain.
                    Don S. Davis (General George Hammond, SG1) and Colin Cunningham (Major Paul Davis, SG1) both co-star in this Dan Cortese/Cynthia Gibb made for TV movie about holiday skiers getting more excitement than they bargained for when a long-dormant volcano threatens to erupt. Kendall Cross (Julia Donovan, SG1 "Prometheus" 6x11 and "Covenant" 8x08) is also listed for the movie, but I can't place her face. With my rules, I can't count Kendell since I don't know who she is.

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

will devry andjohn novak (both in sg1) are also apparently in it... i'm watching now... it just started and i haven't seen them yet, but this is really a quadruple-or-higher-whammy

Comment

update... 15 minutes in and i've already seen 6 people...

anyway... next?

Comment

Tony Amendola was on an ep of Judging Amy.

Comment

Peter Wingfield (Tanith) is in X-Men 2

Roger R. Cross (Conner) is in 24: Day 4

Elizabeth Hoffman (Dr. Langford) is in Dantes Peak

Ronny Cox (Kinsey) in Beverley Hills Cop I and II

Sarah Douglus (Garshaw) Superman I or II, can't remember.

Comment

I saw the pilot of Sliders a little while back, and Chevron Guy was Quinn's boss at the electronics store.
                              O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
                              Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

I just saw Ronnie Cox (Sen. Kinsey) on VH1's I Love the 90s Part Deux (1990). He was making some comment about Cop Rock. I didn't know he was on that show (Cop Rock). What a bad show that was.
                                sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X