• Show
Clear All

Torri Higginson in "Bliss"
    It's All Teryl's Fault!

"To every story there is an end. And a beginning."
    Stargate SG-1: Chrysalis
    Virtual Season 7.5

Comment

The guy who plays Woolsey in S7 and 8 (sorry i don't know his name) is, acorrding to my mother, the hologram doctor dude from Star Trek. The Picard Years, lol I don't know what series that is.

And Vanessa Angel (Anise), I just spotted in a movie called 'Firetrap' with Dean Cain from 2001.

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
      -Stargate Theme

Comment

David Hewlett I've seen in Without A Trace. I was so stunned to see him on there that I had to check on IMDB to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

Dan Payne (The Supersoldier) was in The Snow Queen though i didn't realise it was him until I saw the end credits.

Teryl Rothery and Don Davis have both been in The X-Files. Teryl's also been in Dead Like Me, Huff and The Collector.

Carmen Argenziano I saw in Identity.

JR Bournes been in Cold Squad, Andromeda and Century City. Andrew Jackson and Colin Cunningham have also been in Andromeda as has Michael Shanks and Christoper Judge too I think.

Lucy

Comment

Teryl Rothery was on Smallville
          Michael Shanks was on an episode of the new Twlight Zone (briefly)
          Don S. Davis was on an episode of The Outer Limits

I just saw Corin Nemec on something, I can't remember what though...
          Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
          RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Michael Shanks in a movie called "Around the city" or something similar I can't remember.
            Amanda Tapping in "the Outer Limits"
            Jay Acovone (Kawalsky) in one episode of "Strong Medicine"
            Carmen Argenziano in a movie , but I don't remember its name.
            Don S. Davis in a movie "Look who's talking"

That's all I remember now
            LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT SOMETIMES COMPLICATED

Can you tell me how it used to be?
            Have we changed our hopes for fears and our dreams for plans?

Comment

Jay Acovone (Kawalsky) in Terminator 3: ROTM.
              ...he wasn't completely crazy anymore, just productively wierd

GAT4 - Gaters Against T4 + Vernon Kay

Thanks for the random Reputation Points, I didn't even realise I had any.

I despise anything Moebius, and anything Time Travel!

Comment

Robert Picardo as someone stated appears in Star Trek.

He is also in Gremlins II and The Blurbs as a garbage man!

Major Samuels actor has appeared in Smallville as Chloe Sullivans father.

I have seen Jay Acovone (Kawalsky) in Independence Day and Terminator 3.

Carmen Argenziano (Jacob) is in Gone in Sixty Seconds and Broken Arrow.

Comment

Oh yeh, Robert Patrick (Col Sumner in Rising Pt1/2) in T2, as if anyone didn't realise...lol.
                  Last edited by Daz; 28 January 2005, 06:00 AM. Reason: Remembered the name - Sumner
                  ...he wasn't completely crazy anymore, just productively wierd

GAT4 - Gaters Against T4 + Vernon Kay

Thanks for the random Reputation Points, I didn't even realise I had any.

I despise anything Moebius, and anything Time Travel!

Comment

Originally posted by Daz
                    Oh yeh, Robert Patrick (Col Sumner in Rising Pt1/2) in T2, as if anyone didn't realise...lol.
                    And not forgetting X-Files and a small role in Charlies Angels 2

Comment

Wasn't Robert Picardo in "Voyager" as the holo-doc?

David Hewlett was in "Cube" - creepy flick. Someone mentioned that on another thread so I had to rent it again. Yep, it was him.

Robert Patrick as Terminator 2. First time I saw him. Also played Agent Doggett on X-Files (final year).

Flanigan has done a lot of guest star work on various series. He was a creep on CSI-Miami.

Saw Teryl R. on a Sci-Fi "original" movie a while back with Nick Lea (Krychek fame). Forget the name, but she didn't last long.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Robert PIcardo was also in the hilarious wearwolf film the Howling. He's great in it, too. Very early role for him.

And I caught that new Twilight Zone ep with MS sitting at a coffee shop table trying to convince his friend that he's really not racist or something (the friend, not MS), and all I could think was -- that's Daniel Jackson! Complete with the fast talking "I can't get this out fast enough" look on his face as he was explaining and gesticulating! Totally MS, and very similar to his recent non-Spader-imitating work in the last few seasons on SG1.

Comment

There's an episode of Andromeda I saw recently with Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge, and the guy who plays Martouf (don't know his real name) in it.

And that's my two cents...
                          My LiveJournal
                          ^_^ ~ DANIquinn ~ ^_^

Comment

I've seen Robert Picardo (Woolsey) in Voyager as the Doc,
                            Ronny Cox (Kinsey), as that replacement captain in one or two eps of Next Generation,
                            I've seen Amanda in Proof Positive,
                            The guy who plays Lt.Col. Samuels in Season 1 in Battlestar Galactica,
                            The guy that plays the challenger from ATL "Childhoods End" in Battlestar Galactica.
                            I saw Gary Jones (Chevron Guy, Walter) as a technician in a TV movie, called "Cabin Pressure",

Comment

i've seen the guy who plays jacob carter on the west wing (Carmen Argenziano)

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
                              Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
                              Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

RDA in MacGyver and Past the Bleachers
                                Christopher Judge in MacGyver
                                Amanda Tapping in Earthsea, The X-files, The Void
                                Michael Shanks in Andromeda, Door to Door
                                Don Davis in Andromeda, MacGyver
                                Teryl Rothery in Smalleville, Dead Like Me
                                Torri Higgins in The Outer Limits

and there was some movie on Lifetime I caught once with the Sabrina The Teenage Witch chick, and it had Corin Nemec, Teryl Rothery, Megan Leitch (Kira/Linea from Past and Present), Kevin McNulty (Dr. Warner), and Gary Chalk (Col. Chekov). It was like watching the Stargate Cameo Hour.....
                                And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                                Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                                Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                                Daniel: Oh! You see?
                                Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Working...
                                X