No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to put the word out that a Robert Picardo was on the latest episode of Chuck. Well I'll be on the look out for more of Stargate's casts in other places. Too bad theres no more Micheal Shanks on Burn Notice
    Spoiler:
    any more , they just had to kill him off. Hey maybe he'll come back in a season ,oops thats been done.

P.S. On the hand scanner in one episode of Burn Notice , it had the name Daniel Jackson on it , thought that was cool
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 09 March 2009, 04:45 PM.

Comment

there's something that I saw on the Creation entertainment emails about the Chicago con... Paul McGillion is going to be in the new Star Trek movie! I'm tempted to go see that just for Paul because he's such a sweetheart
      Spoiler:
      Before you met me I was a fairy princess
      I caught frogs and called them prince
      And made myself a queen
      Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
      I slept in castles and fell in love
      Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
      To capture tinkerbell
      They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
      But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
      And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
      And anything I can to get by
      And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

I saw lucius on scrubs once or twice

Comment

I'm watching the movie Far Cry and also already I've spotted Don S. Davis (Hammond), Craig Fairbrass (Arkad), Jay Brazeau (Harlan), Carrie Genzel (Diana Mendez) and Mike Dopud (Kiryk).

It's also got Michael Teigen (who discovered Anubis' asteroid heading for Earth) and Kimani Ray Smith (the Tok'ra Ocker and Dr. Lindstrom, plus is an SGA stunt double).

Never seen so many SG actors in one production before, normally it's an actor in one episode of a series, then another in a different episode.
          Last edited by SaberBlade; 09 March 2009, 05:59 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to put the word out that a Robert Picardo was on the latest episode of Chuck.
            And he was terrific, as always! Chuck is such a great show...

Comment

I hear that David Hewlett might be doing a show called Starcrossed based on his movie? His twitter was updated today to say that he was meeting with Joe Flanigan talking about movie ideas and whatnot. Perhaps we might see a collaboration between the two of them, or maybe even *hopes* see them back on screen together in different roles? I believe filming is scheduled for June/July. I think it'd be super cool if David did recruit Joe. Anyway, I was excited and had to share.
              sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

I caught a bit of Murder at 1600 (1997) today and got a good chuckle at seeing Ronny Cox (Senator/VP Kinsey) playing President Jack Neil in the film.

sigpic

Comment

I caught a bit of Murder at 1600 (1997) today and got a good chuckle at seeing Ronny Cox (Senator/VP Kinsey) playing President Jack Neil in the film.
                  Ha! I bet that gave him a laugh when he first saw the script...

Comment

apparantly Carmen Argenziano (Jacob Carter) is going to play a priest on Criminal Minds airing tomorrow night
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Appolonia Vanova ( Wraith queen) in episode the Queen in The Watchmen she plays Silhouette-great movie
                      Last edited by MIZA; 10 March 2009, 07:58 PM.
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I am currently watching "CSI: New York" and Robert Picardo is playing a policeman in the episode. And lastnight I saw him in a episode of "Chuck". I was thinking "Okay what will I see him in tomorrow night?" But then I remembered I have to work tomorrow night!!!
                        MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                        MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                        POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                        CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                        GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                        VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                        FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                          Ona Grauer, who played Ayiana in the SG-1 episode, Frozen (604), appeared tonight on CBS' Flashpoint as a Russian nanny to a wealthy family. It was a guest role.

At least two of the show's regulars also have Stargate ties. Enrico Colantoni (one of the leads in the old NBC comedy, Just Shoot Me), plays the team leader in this show. Colantoni appeared in Season 7's Evolution as a former special ops soldier named Burke who had once worked with Jack O'Neill.

David Plaetkau appeared in SG-1 episode 618, Forsaken, as one of a group of convicts trying to escape following the crash of their prison ship when SG-1 comes through the gate.

I'm beginning to suspect that this show is shot in Vancouver, but I haven't yet been able to find out. Anyone know?
                          Oh, cool.
                          We Aussies used to get Flashpoint, but they suddenly took it off air- it was like, one week it's there the next it was gone. Maybe we got between seasons- or maybe it wasn't rating enough for them to air.

Originally posted by FurthestLocutus View Post
                          I saw lucius on scrubs once or twice
                          Yeah, he was in & out for a couple of seasons- but they got rid of his character a while ago. He was hilarious.

Originally posted by Alexandria7 View Post
                          I hear that David Hewlett might be doing a show called Starcrossed based on his movie? His twitter was updated today to say that he was meeting with Joe Flanigan talking about movie ideas and whatnot. Perhaps we might see a collaboration between the two of them, or maybe even *hopes* see them back on screen together in different roles? I believe filming is scheduled for June/July. I think it'd be super cool if David did recruit Joe. Anyway, I was excited and had to share.
                          'Starcrossed' is the show in Hewlett's movie. I myself haven't seen the movie (it's on my list), but I've been reading about it.
                          As for David & Joe- that'd be awesome to see them work again! They were awesome together in SGA!

And last week they aired another NCIS with Torri Higginson- I'm not sure what the ep is called but it
                          Spoiler:

was the one where Ducky gets stabbed at a crime scene, & Torri's character steps in to take over until he is ok to return to work. Plus, they hinted that maybe there's a thing between Ducky & her.........

It's weird seeing her with longer hair- it's past her shoulders!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Tim Guinee was on 'Life' tonight. It was an excellent part and he was equally excellent.
                            Last edited by amconway; 11 March 2009, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
                              Tin Guinee was on 'Life' tonight. It was an excellent part and he was equally excellent.
                              Speaking of Tim. I was watching a movie on Friday night on Space, that starred Gary Sineese. And Tim was playing a doctor who worked with Gary's wife in the movie!!!
                              MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                              MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                              POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                              CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                              GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                              VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                              FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Col. Checkov in Watchmen

Comment

Working...
                                X