No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was just watching supernatural S02E17 and teryl rothery plays the M.E at the beginning

Comment

Teryl Rothery is also in a Lifetime movie about Amber alert system and how it got started
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Craig Veroni who played Peter Grodin was on BSG in 3 episodes, the most notable was in The Oath where he was one of the marines in on the mutiny and was killed by Adama.

Another marine on BSG was played by Colin Corrigan who's also an marine on Atlantis.
        These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
          Craig Veroni who played Peter Grodin was on BSG in 3 episodes, the most notable was in The Oath where he was one of the marines in on the mutiny and was killed by Adama.

Another marine on BSG was played by Colin Corrigan who's also an marine on Atlantis.
          he was also in the movie "Two For The Money"

Comment

Yeah i just saw Michael Shanks(Victor) on burn notice marathon
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
              Teryl Rothery is also in a Lifetime movie about Amber alert system and how it got started
              Don't know if it had been mentioned here. But both Teryl Rothery and Ryan Robbins have been recurring actors on the Canadian Global Network series "The Guard" which boasts Lord Camulus himself Steve Bacic in it's main cast, and which now airs in 34 countries worldwide!! Including debuting this fall on the ION Network (formally PAX) in the US. It will return to the Canadian airwaves sometimes this month!!

Also making appearances in the show have been Colin Cunnigham and the late great Don S. Davis!!! And Alex Zaharra is to make a guest apperence in the coming months as well!!!
              MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
              MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
              POLARIS TORONTO 2007
              CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
              GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
              VCON VANCOUVER 2010
              FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

I saw James Bamford ( BAM BAM) in the movie Watchmen he was on fire !!!.....no literally on fire !
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                  I don't know if she's made any further appearances, but the episode I saw her in was 05x04 - "Identity Crisis". She definitely tickled old Ducky's fancy. That's for sure.
                  Acually, she was in 06x13, "Broken Bird". I watched it on Tuesday, and I was squeeing whenever Jordan was onscreen

Also, was watching Doctor Who, and the person who played Sarah Gardner (Anna-Louise Plowman) was in the 9th Doctor episode "Dalek".

Comment

I thought Michael Shanks was awesome on Burn Notice Season 2 finale!

Spoiler:
                    Too bad his character, Victor, had to die. I was kinda hoping that may be he would stick around for Season 3, but then Carla (Tricia Heifer) had to shoot him. I actually started feel sorry for the character. I mean his family was killed, and all.

Michael needs to be more action stuff cause he's really good at it. Plus....he's just a damn good actor. I just love how he played Victor as such an a******. He did a really good job.

Hope to see Michael in more stuff.
                    Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 06 March 2009, 08:52 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

I don't know if it has been stated before, but Tom McBeath (Harry Maybourne) has a MINOR role in Watchman as a News Analyst. Also, BSG's Alessandro Juliani is a Rockefeller Military Base Technician.

Comment

Wow! Was Michael Shanks ever good in the finale of Burn Notice! Superb! Both he an Jeffrey Donovan were amazing in that scene on the boat. I'm glad that people who may not have seen his work in SG-1 have gotten to see how truly talented he is. I hope the folks at 24 feel like fools for wasting him so utterly when they had him.

Comment

Ona Grauer, who played Ayiana in the SG-1 episode, Frozen (604), appeared tonight on CBS' Flashpoint as a Russian nanny to a wealthy family. It was a guest role.

At least two of the show's regulars also have Stargate ties. Enrico Colantoni (one of the leads in the old NBC comedy, Just Shoot Me), plays the team leader in this show. Colantoni appeared in Season 7's Evolution as a former special ops soldier named Burke who had once worked with Jack O'Neill.

David Plaetkau appeared in SG-1 episode 618, Forsaken, as one of a group of convicts trying to escape following the crash of their prison ship when SG-1 comes through the gate.

I'm beginning to suspect that this show is shot in Vancouver, but I haven't yet been able to find out. Anyone know?
                          Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 06 March 2009, 06:51 PM.

Comment

I think it's shot in Toronto, but that doesn't mean that actors aren't from all over Canada...

Comment

Theres also the girl on the team played by Jessica Steen, she played the original Elizabeth Weir on SG1.

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
                                Wow! Was Michael Shanks ever good in the finale of Burn Notice! Superb! Both he an Jeffrey Donovan were amazing in that scene on the boat. I'm glad that people who may not have seen his work in SG-1 have gotten to see how truly talented he is. I hope the folks at 24 feel like fools for wasting him so utterly when they had him.

Wasn't he! I have just finished watching the finale and wow doesn't even come close, imo. I'll admit I shed a tear and that hasn't happened in a long, long time, not over a tv show anyway.
                                sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Working...
                                X