No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My brother called me down yesterday and told me Dr. Weir was on NCIS. I don't know which episode, though.

Robert: So, do the Wraith feed on fear, or just life in general?
    Me: Just life in general. But they'd probably prefer that their victims be scared.
    Robert: So, it's like marinating them, then?

http://raethie.deviantart.com/

Comment

amanda tapping in due south

Comment

anna louise plowman (sarah/osiris) and peter wingfield(tanith) have both been on holby city. a goauld takeover of holby. much more interesting!
        shes also been in doctor who
        sigpic
        The 11th Doctor. Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Comment

I recently saw Michael Shanks in Burn Notice. It's not Daniel Jackson, but it's an excellent role and performance from him.

Also saw Tim Guinee (Tomin) in NCIS in a surprising role but enjoyable performance.

sigpic

Comment

i saw Tim Guinee on an episode of Lie to Me , it's a new show on fox
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Raeth View Post
              My brother called me down yesterday and told me Dr. Weir was on NCIS. I don't know which episode, though.
              I don't know if she's made any further appearances, but the episode I saw her in was 05x04 - "Identity Crisis". She definitely tickled old Ducky's fancy. That's for sure.
              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I've seen neil jackson (Kaleck son of anubis) on a load of things csi and csi miami and also quantum of solace

Comment

Originally posted by J_C View Post
                  I've seen neil jackson (Kaleck son of anubis) on a load of things csi and csi miami and also quantum of solace
                  Yeah, he was the one in Push.

Robert: So, do the Wraith feed on fear, or just life in general?
                  Me: Just life in general. But they'd probably prefer that their victims be scared.
                  Robert: So, it's like marinating them, then?

http://raethie.deviantart.com/

Comment

In Space's preview for next weeks Supernatural, Chris Heyerdahl is guest starring. Atleast, it must be him. IMDB isn't showing it though

Comment

DOn S Davis and the dude who played a young General Hammond in the Episode "1969" are both in a movie Called Viper on Scifi right now! What are the odds?
                      1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Michael Shanks on Burn Notice has been amazing. I hope they keep him on as a regular after this season. He could make a really good character that is sometimes good but sometimes bad.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                          Michael Shanks on Burn Notice has been amazing. I hope they keep him on as a regular after this season. He could make a really good character that is sometimes good but sometimes bad.
                          Oh ya he plays the insane Operative very well.
                          Spoiler:
                          It looks like he's had it, though
                          1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Kavan Smith in a very short role on BSG. He plays a ill-fated raptor pilot, can't remember the episode name but it was the one where the mechanic is in charge of Pegasus.

Also the guy who plays Peter Grodin in early SGA is in a recent ep of BSG. He gets shot by Adama.
                            Prepare for the future. My SGA fic

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=61886

Comment

Was just watching an episode of "The Outer Limits" from 1995 called "Quality of Mercy", and two of the cast in this episode included:

Robert Patrick (Colonel Sumner) as Major John Skokes (his first of two episodes as this charactor. Also did another episode a year later, with Wil Wheaton)

and

Nicole de Boer (Dr. Alison Porter from the Atlantis episode "Whispers") as Cadet 2nd Class Bree Tristan
                              MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                              MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                              POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                              CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                              GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                              VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                              FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

I´m watching sanctuary pilot and there are allot of Stargate actors except Amanda tapping

there is Major Lorne and the Anubis first prime and Todd and a snake that looks like a symbiot
                                Last edited by ha'tak_; 04 March 2009, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X