X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gary Jones was in Head Over Heels, his one line was quite funny actually
    sigpic

Comment

I always see Stargate actors on Smallville. Especially in the early seasons.
      For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Oh and I saw Erica Durrence who plays Lois Lane on Smallville in the SG-1 episode "Affinity". She plays Teal'c's next door neighbor.
        For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

I saw Micheal Shanks in a movie on Sci Fi called Mega snake.
          1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

I know Michael Shanks was on 24, but I was amazed to see J.R. Bourne as well! (He played Martouf)
            sigpic

Comment

Was channel flipping today at lunch (no tv guide for a few days since the usual paper we get our guide from publishes the guide on a thursday- & the last 2 weeks have been public holidays so we kinda missed getting the guide cos we think it was in the Wed paper instead)- anyway, there was the usual midday movie on one channel.

Something about a volcano erupting & a small town in danger????
              (looked up the online guide) it's "Volcano: Fire on the Mountain"

I hear this voice, & it was a scene set at night, so it was hard to see some of the people- especially the man behind the voice, ironically his face was in shadow! Anyway, at his voice, I was like "Davis? " But thought it wasn't.
              About 3 min later, a nice camera move, & there's not only Colin Cunningham (Davis- it took me the remaining 20 min of the movie to remember his first name is Colin! Lol!) but also the late *sniff* Don S. Davis.
              I'm not sure what role Don was, but Colin was a policman from what I gathered. I didn't see all the movie- about the last 30 min or so.

Looked the movie up on my trusty imdb.com. Don played the Mayor (it says he was credited as just Don Davis), for Colin though, it just says his character's name- maybe he wasn't a cop.......

EDIT:
              William deVry (SG-1's "Aldwin"- me think he's a Tok'ra as one of the eps he's in is "Jolinar's Memories".)- is in the movie too. Not that I know him as I haven't seen all the early SG1 eps (though he's in "Summit" which I've seen......)
              Last edited by LandJrule; 01 January 2009, 07:22 PM.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

I saw Colin Cuningham on a very sweet Canadian movie called "Breakfast with Scot"
                Ship, slash or friendship, as long as my favourite characters are together, I'm happy. And I love ALL of them

Comment

I was watching a run of '100 ways to end humanity' movies the Space channel was showing the other day. Michael Shanks turned up in one called 'Swarmed'. As much as I wanted to continue watching him in action he was starring alongside wasps, I can't stand those things, I had to switch the channel! Bees I'm ok with, but wasps...*shudder*

Comment

I guess it's no surprise to anyone who was already in the know on this, but Robert Carlyle played a key role on 24 tonight.

Wow!

And over the holidays, I watched some old eps of Third Rock from the Sun, and was surprised to see David deLuise as one of the students. Once I saw him, I remembered that he had been in the series, but until then, I had completely forgotten.

Comment

i just saw Amanda Tapping in Booty Call , interesting??
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                        i just saw Amanda Tapping in Booty Call , interesting??
                        Oh yes! Jamie Foxx's character was trying to hit on her and she walks away with this disgusted look on her face. lol!

Comment

I watched Womens Murder Club the other day and Joe Flanigan was in a few episodes.

also Claire Rankin (dr heightmeyer) was on an episode of Charmed

Comment

Wow i just saw Ben Cotton (Dr. Kavanaugh) in The Earth Stood Still as a truck driver that he gets blown up and then i seen him in a few episodes of Psych and then just saw him in lifetime movie "To be Fat like Me" interesting he is so cute and interesting i bet he is like the nicest guy in real life unlike his character Kavanaugh?? hmm
                            sigpic
                            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Ok, I just saw Corin Nemec and Vanessa Angel on a scifi movie called Raging sharks. Awesome

Comment

Just finished reading through the entire thread - no-one's mentioned these connections (although the actors have been mentioned):

Chris Owens - the reporter from "Secrets" - also played Agent Geoffrey Spender & the young "Cigarette Smoking Man" in the X-Files.

Tony Todd - Lord Haikon, leader of the Sodan - also played Augustus Cole in the Season Two X-Files episode "Sleepless", not to mention the fact that he's also the Candyman in the films of the same name... (and I can't believe no-one mentioned that one!!)
                                sigpic

Teal'c: Trust in me, O'Neill.
                                Col. O'Neill: What if I'm not O'Neill?
                                Teal'c: Then I was not talking to you.

Half of the Chevron 7.3 Honeymoon couple!!

Comment

Working...
                                X