SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Kawalsky was on Murder she wrote
    "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

J.R Bourne (Martouf) was in The Mentalist

Comment

Yesterday I had a Stargate filled day without watching and episode of SG-1 Atlantis or Sanctuary.

To start off, I caught an episode of "The Dead Zone." on Fox. In this episode there was Sean Patrick Flanery (Orlin), Colin Cunningham (Maj. Davis), David Ogden Stiers (Oberoth), Nicole DeBoer (Dr. Alison Porter), and Gary Chalk (Colonel Chekov). It was amazing.

Then, to top it all off, I decided to fire up a little Mystery Science Theater 3000 (The single greatest show. Ever! End of disscussion) after work and what movie are Mike and the Bots working over?

None other than "The Village of Giants(1965)" (a horrid adaptation of an H.G. Wells story that involved some dancing and large ducks) which starred our very own Beau Bridges aka General Landry.

It was the single greatest Stargate without filled day I've had that didn't involve my DVD player.
        sigpic

Just repeat to yourself; "It's just a show, I should really just relax."

Comment

Tony Amendola (Bra'tac) was on Numb3rs this weekend. It was just a small part - one scene, but it was great to see him.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
            Tony Amendola (Bra'tac) was on Numb3rs this weekend. It was just a small part - one scene, but it was great to see him.
            I've seen him on CSI as handwriting expert. I disturbed roomates when I yelled out "BRA'TAC" an giggled slightly.
            Last edited by Kratos_Goauld_of_War; 24 November 2008, 06:05 AM.
            sigpic

Just repeat to yourself; "It's just a show, I should really just relax."

Comment

Eric Steinberg (Netan, head of the Lucian Alliance) was on TSCC. Showed off some acting chops, too.
              Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
              http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Last week I saw Torri (Dr. Weir) on an episode of NCIS.

Comment

I was at a friends house, and her little girl was watching some disney show called wizards of waverly place. Who else did I see playing the dad, but http://www.fancast.com/tv/Wizards-of...ace/95862/main
                  1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

I just rewatched an ep of House with Carmen Argenziano. I liked his character; I wish he'd stayed longer.

Comment

I'm watching the third X-Men movie and noticed that the kid who presents the cure is Orlin...
                      Spoiler:
                      Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                      I caught frogs and called them prince
                      And made myself a queen
                      Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                      I slept in castles and fell in love
                      Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                      To capture tinkerbell
                      They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                      But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                      And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                      And anything I can to get by
                      And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

It seems Corin Nemec ("Jonas") joins Joe (Shep) as a violent boyfriend on this week's CSI Miami. Why do our heroes have to be villains???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????
                        sigpic
                        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                        ~David Hewlett

Comment

I always see a stargate actor whenever I watch X-files (no not Caldwell)
                          supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

That would be Col Sumner or the T-1000

Comment

Thanks, I couldn't remember who it was, just that he was on Stargate. I've also seen Dr. Lee on X-files.
                              supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

Paul McGillion (Carson Beckett) TV sightings

11th December - look out for Paul in the X-Files (small potatoes) think it's on sci fi.

Last week i think it was i saw Paul in the movie the Replicant I was well happy to see him lol

(yes i am always on the look out for Paul's films and TV )
                                GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

Working...
                                X