This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shanks-new stargate

So has Michael signed for the lead roll in the new stargate yet?and is there any news on the other characters or story line?

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Originally posted by True!Ancient View Post
    So has Michael signed for the lead roll in the new stargate yet?and is there any news on the other characters or story line?
    if you mean the third series i think it was a rumor which happen to start on his bday ....

so i don't think it was to accurate

Comment

Well if there is nothing on GateWorld or Stargate-SG1-Solutions so I'm guessing there is no news yet.
      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

According to Michael Shanks online (http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml) Michael Shanks has not yet been approached to be a part of the new Spin off.

Comment

MS has denied the rumours
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

There aren't any details on the third show yet, so casting isn't even close to happening.
            I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Isn't the 3rd series rumoured to feature an all-new main cast, with perhaps only a couple of SG-1 members making guest appearances?

Although I personally wouldn't mind if they signed on most of SG-1's cast again and continued the Ori storyline, albeit under a different title just so Skiffy can't get anal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord of Nightmares View Post
                Isn't the 3rd series rumoured to feature an all-new main cast, with perhaps only a couple of SG-1 members making guest appearances?

Although I personally wouldn't mind if they signed on most of SG-1's cast again and continued the Ori storyline, albeit under a different title just so Skiffy can't get anal.
                They won't be able to do that I'm sure because of the clause in the contract. They were aware that Bridge Studios wanted to rebrand the show Stargate:Command. So I'm certain that the SG-1 characters & Ori storyline most likely belongs to them until the contract expires or MGM buys it out.

I remember reading that MGM did buy out Sci-Fi over it, but can't remember where. So it may have been just rumours & not actual fact. If it was true then they could continue to call it Stargate SG-1.

Comment

at the last news, the third series is still in the concept phase. There has been no casting done, ,and ms himself, both through his publicist and two interviews had denounced the rumors as just that, incorrect rumors
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X