Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So where would the SG-1 team take their vacations ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So where would the SG-1 team take their vacations ?

Given the places they`ve been, and the things they have seen.

Where on this Earth would be stimulating enough for Carter, O`Neill etc, to unwind after a hard day at the "office".

Hmm ?

I would always like to see them in pardise planet they sent the slaves from beneath the surfase
    sigpic
    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
    Metal gear fan

Comment

Disneyland!
      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

I'd think they'd want something less exciting, like O'Neill and his fishing. But then again Carter does like her bikes, so maybe something like swiming with sharks
        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
        "what?"
        *throat punch*
        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

tbh i think they would probably go to o'neills cabin but they might go to disneyland lol
          Come on guys, we all know that + =

Comment

They go fishing at Jack's cabin, in the pond that has no fish (or does it?).

I think they get enough excitement as it is with work that any vacation that they take needs to be pretty chilled out so they stay sane.
            I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Or go fish some snakes on the Unas planet.
              sigpic

Comment

What about Jack going to that planet he was trapped on, where he met someone?
                Originally posted by G.B Shaw
                Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
                Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
                Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
                You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
                Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
                One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
                You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
                The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
                www.7-scales.co.uk
                http://twitter.com/7Scales

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                  I would always like to see them in pardise planet they sent the slaves from beneath the surfase
                  They could chill with a few well earned beers

Comment

Working...
                  X