Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screenprints from Joe's Outcast video:

Actor Adrian Hein creating SFX of Replicator disintegrating in low orbit Earth return

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Tobias View Post
      I guess that would rather give it away. What was Woolsey in first, SG-1 or SG:A. anyone know?
      I think Dr. Jackson will be the new commander. He knows his ancient and it seems having a civilian personnel is what the IOA likes.
      DC Animated Universe Resource

Comment

Originally posted by sanshunihilist View Post
        I think Dr. Jackson will be the new commander. He knows his ancient and it seems having a civilian personnel is what the IOA likes.
        I sincerely doubt that Daniel Jackson would be the new administrator of Atlantis. His skill set doesn't meet the requirements for the position. What limited diplomatic skills he's used, Daniel has always shown too much empathy for the other side to be of any benefit to Atlantis.

Morjana
        Last edited by morjana; 02 February 2008, 08:47 PM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
          I sincerely doubt that Daniel Jackson would be the new administrator of Atlantis. His skill set doesn't meet the requirements for the position. What limited diplomatic skills he's used, Daniel has always shown to much empathy for the other side to be of any benefit to Atlantis.

Morjana
          Good points, Morjana.

How about a friendly online wager just for kicks. I think it's Jackson, who do you think it will be? We are finding out officially on Monday, right?
          DC Animated Universe Resource

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
            JANUARY 2nd
            If its January, how come I have to go to class on Monday and not have my Christmas break
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              If its January, how come I have to go to class on Monday and not have my Christmas break
              Hmm, I should flip over my calendar....

Comment

Sunday 3 February

Pics: None today

Video: Another behind-the-scenes vid of the replicator plunge

Blog:

Reminder to vote on the BOTM selections and superbowl chat:

Well, it’s Superbowl Sunday and, unlike past seasons, this year I’m not all that interested in the big game. As much as I’d love to see the Giants pull the upset, and with all due respect to Cookie Monster, I think it’s highly unlikely. I expect it’ll be a yawner of a game. At around nine p.m. PST, New England will celebrate an undefeated season while every football fan outside of Boston moves on to far more interesting things like, oh, getting an early jump on sorting my wife’s mail prior to her March return. I’ll probably tune in for the first quarter and, provided the Patriots (or the refs - anyone remember the Seahawks getting jobbed in their last Superbowl appearance?) haven’t salted it away by then, may stick it out to half-time. I remember Paul telling me that when he was in Thailand many years ago, he and some friends stopped by a bar to catch the Superbowl. As the game progressed, every North American in the bar was glued to the t.v. while the locals chatted noisily amongst themselves, oblivious to the big game. When the game hit half-time, however, the North Americans kicked back and began to yak - while a reverent hush fell over the locals entranced by the half-time show. Well, I think this is one year that the Thai have it right.
                Mailbag: None today.
                sigpic

Comment

The Bridgestone tire ad was GREAT.

But, back to the Feb 3rd blog.

Replicator video at

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...torplungeB.flv

Comment

That was a really neat video.

Just got caught up on Joe's weekend updates. Baron Destructo and Cookie Monster's predictions were pretty funny. *Waits for the next update*

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

The football game is blech, but AOL is already putting up the ads!!

http://sports.aol.com/nfl/superbowlads

has up the great Bridgestone squirrel, er, tire ad
                      Fed Ex pigeon ad is a scream
                      The dancing lizards in LIFE WATER in the 2nd quarter are cute. They're loading them after they air, so Brian, check out the FAMILY GUY baloon ad in um, guess it's the third quarter?

Comment

*whaa!* No press release today. At least I missed the waiting as I was asleep.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

Gotta love the way Joe just takes those rumours and kicks the er... stuffing... out of them.

So glad this new women will not be on the TEAM, or no more then say Carter or Beckett or Weir were. And I am hopeful it is Lorne who gets on screen time and not Katie.

Comment

JANUARY 4th

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...press-release/

Perusing the fan forums this past weekend, I noticed a significant amount of anxious speculation concerning the show’s fifth season. Some of the more outlandish assumptions seem to stem from a SliceofSciFi article that refers to various rumors surrounding Atlantis’s fifth season. Allow me to put some of those rumors to rest. According to the article:

“With the absence of Carter, Sheppard (Joe Flanigan) will pick up more leadership responsibilities. Rumor has it he may even be in for a promotion to Full Bird Colonel, however, nothing along those lines has been confirmed.”

There has never been any discussion about promoting Sheppard and his leadership responsibilities as team leader will remain unchanged.

“We may also be seeing a little less of Rachel Luttrell as Teyla, at least in the early goings of the new season. As every fan of the series knows Rachel spent most of Season 4 being pregnant for real. By the time Season 5 airs she will have delivered her baby and will be spending some quality time with her new addition to the family. She is expected to return in full capacity later in the season, however.”

Rachel remains a series regular and an important part of the team. Two of the first three episodes see some major developments for the character.

“There will be an addition to the Atlantis SG Team named Captain Alison Parker. She is military, tough and ready for action, but frustrated over Colonel Carter’s slowness in making her a permanent part of the team. That will change quickly after the first episode.”

The character’s name is Porter, not Parker, and there are no plans to put her on Sheppard’s team. So, to spell it out for everyone - Porter has NOT been brought in to replace Teyla on the team.

“One of sci-fi fans favorite actresses, Kari Wuhrer (”Sliders”) appeared in Season 4 in the episode “Outcast” (air date Feb. 1, 2008) as Homeland Security agent Nancy Sheppard (Lt. Col. John Sheppard’s ex-wife). It has been rumored that she may be back for a few episodes next season as well.”

Kari is a wonderful actress and we like the character a lot, but there are at present no plans to bring her back. That’s not to say it won’t happened - just not anytime soon.

Michael, everybody’s favorite Wraith (Connor Trinnear of “Star Trek: Enterprise”), will have a very significant storyline in Season 5,”

A very significant storyline? That’s news to us in the writing department.

“The show will also get to see a lot more from recurring characters like Major Evan Lorne (Kavan Smith) and Dr. Katie Brown (Brenda James), Rodney McKay’s (David Hewlett) love interest.”

Half points on this one.

I’m posting early today to tell everyone to go back to bed. Apparently, Scifi has pushed the press release to tomorrow. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                            *whaa!* No press release today. At least I missed the waiting as I was asleep.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

Gotta love the way Joe just takes those rumours and kicks the er... stuffing... out of them.

So glad this new women will not be on the TEAM, or no more then say Carter or Beckett or Weir were. And I am hopeful it is Lorne who gets on screen time and not Katie.
                            Wasn't Kavan Smith on the 4400? Well he has more time now on his hands now, lol. Sorry did not mean that in a bad way, it just means we could see more Lorne. He is cool.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                              Wasn't Kavan Smith on the 4400? Well he has more time now on his hands now, lol. Sorry did not mean that in a bad way, it just means we could see more Lorne. He is cool.
                              I think it is much more likely to have more of Lorne than more of Katie. I think we're pretty much done with the Katie storyline.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                                So was the 4400. But I would like to see more Lorne. Maybe this Captain Porter will join his team.

Comment

Working...
                                X