Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope he isn't joking about McKay. A robot (or rowbot) McKay would be cool.... I want one!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
      I really hope he isn't joking about McKay. A robot (or rowbot) McKay would be cool.... I want one!
      Sure hope they don't decide to make McKay the Daniel Jackson of SGA - they'll keep killing him and bringing him back.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
        Sure hope they don't decide to make McKay the Daniel Jackson of SGA - they'll keep killing him and bringing him back.
        Well I have no idea how much is fact or fiction regarding the spoilers and McKay.

Spoiler:

I am waiting to see how it all panes out. I do know if DH wants to leave or have more time for other things that I am not going to add to the fan hysteria and start a SAVE campaign.

Anyway, isn't this what fans want?

Didn't large amounts of fandom scream (or post) that McKay gets too much screen time, that he is in all the eps (which is not true) and that he is loved too much by tptb?

Well I guess if they were to get rid of him the fans will be getting what they seem to want.

Comment

Oh COME ON people! How can you still believe any bit of this? The original wiki entry has been deleted, and Joe's made it pretty clear that it's all bull****. David's obviously not fired, etc. etc.

What's left to believe about it? It's false, faux, bogus, BS, cooked-up, fake, fictious, factually-impaired, untrue, phony, incorrect, erroneous, fraudulent...take your pick.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            Oh COME ON people! How can you still believe any bit of this? The original wiki entry has been deleted, and Joe's made it pretty clear that it's all bull****. David's obviously not fired, etc. etc.

What's left to believe about it? It's false, faux, bogus, BS, cooked-up, fake, fictious, factually-impaired, untrue, phony, incorrect, erroneous, fraudulent...take your pick.
            I don't think the stuff on Wiki was true, but I do think Joe M said with Carter on board it would "take some of the pressure off David/McKay" I can't remember if he used David or McKay or the exact wording but the inference was there, McKay will be seen or needed less in season 4. At least that is how I am interpreting it, I don't have a problem with less screen time but it is the way it is done and the whys and wherefores that concern me.

LOL! I looked up "whys and wherefores" for correct spelling you will never guess who also wondered about that. Check out the name of the person asking.

It is a small world: http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-why1.htm

I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried. And now I am wondering if I am using it correclty. I hate the internet too much information and not all of it helpful.

Anyway... back to my point.

Spoiler:

A good story arc and I will be happy. Something lame, like ascension or he has to go to Earth to be abused by Jeannie... Nah that whole "they are visiting the relative so they are not in this weeks episode" is just lame.

Comment

Holy crap! Now THAT is something.

Well, we'll just have to see; I'm a big fan of David and McKay, obviously, and I'm hoping the extra bantering with Carter will provide some more McKay-moments.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

So just to clarify then, this is all just a fantasy? And Sheppard's not gonna be shot and caught by poachers...ah hon, don't burst the whumpers bubble.

As for David, me doth thinks you protest too much, so you MUST know something has happened behind the scenes...

Comment

Anonymous #5 writes: "So long and thanks for all the fish
                  So sad it had to come to this..."

Answer: Bye, Porpoise-Man. May your celestial wings carry you far on your cosmic journey.

Trialia writes: “So long, and thanks for all the fish. So outta here.”

Answer: Farewell, Dolphin-Girl. May your fins of fury continue to mete out interstellar justice amongst the distant stars.

lol.

Seriously, if you don't want to watch, don't watch. Don't go posting around like some sort of attention seeker. If you don't give it a chance, then it is your loss in the long run.

Seriously, no one cares.

Comment

I think it's pretty obvious that JM will do what ever JM wants to do, regarding casting/direction ect.

Comments posted on his blog like the above just seem to egg him on to new heights. They do little to change his mind or even to encourage him to consider there view point.

Although I have raged internaly over decisions made this kind of thing doesn't help, watch and see seems to be the way to go
                    sigpic
                    banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by BJX View Post
                      I don't know, I mean the introduction of Caldwell in season two added a lot of conflict between characters and between the civilian and military approach to Atlantis, so I don't think they're adversed to writing that stuff but I really don't see Carter bringing a lot of conflict to the show. She's far too nice, and she doesn't exactly rock the boat.
                      Caldwell started off with potential - someone who would be tough on both Shep and Weir and possibly even divide them. Instead he turned into the "big ol' meanie" that dared to object to anything the Atlantis team did and the team unified against him. After he was de-Goa'ulded he lost the rest of his bite.

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                      Seriously, if you don't want to watch, don't watch. Don't go posting around like some sort of attention seeker. If you don't give it a chance, then it is your loss in the long run.

Seriously, no one cares.
                      Well, both Joe M. and you apparently cared enough to respond, so...

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
                        I think it's pretty obvious that JM will do what ever JM wants to do, regarding casting/direction ect.

Comments posted on his blog like the above just seem to egg him on to new heights. They do little to change his mind or even to encourage him to consider there view point.

Although I have raged internaly over decisions made this kind of thing doesn't help, watch and see seems to be the way to go
                        I don't think so !!! I reckon he's still being held accountable by Wright, Coop, MGM and Sci-fi

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                          So just to clarify then, this is all just a fantasy? And Sheppard's not gonna be shot and caught by poachers...ah hon, don't burst the whumpers bubble.

As for David, me doth thinks you protest too much, so you MUST know something has happened behind the scenes...

Didn't you know? I'm actually Rob Cooper.

Oops...did I say that out loud?

Comment

Anonymous #5 writes: "So long and thanks for all the fish
                            So sad it had to come to this..."

Answer: Bye, Porpoise-Man. May your celestial wings carry you far on your cosmic journey.

Trialia writes: “So long, and thanks for all the fish. So outta here.”

Answer: Farewell, Dolphin-Girl. May your fins of fury continue to mete out interstellar justice amongst the distant stars.

lol.

Seriously, no one cares.
                            Joe's answers were hysterical!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                              Well, both Joe M. and you apparently cared enough to respond, so...
                              I think Joe answered to 1. to make a point that he couldn't care less if a few people want to try and be funny on their way out the door, and 2. show, once again, his sarcastic wit.

I answered 'cause I like to stir things up. And because PG-15 didn't post them in the usual round up.

Seriously, everyone who comes on the net to rant about the changes could stop watching and it wouldn't make much of a difference to ratings. They won't though. Anyone who has ANY sense will wait and see what the new season brings (and from spoilers it sounds like s4 will pack one hell of a punch)

Comment

I think Joe answered to 1. to make a point that he couldn't care less if a few people want to try and be funny on their way out the door, and 2. show, once again, his sarcastic wit.

I answered 'cause I like to stir things up. And because PG-15 didn't post them in the usual round up.

Seriously, everyone who comes on the net to rant about the changes could stop watching and it wouldn't make much of a difference to ratings. They won't though. Anyone who has ANY sense will wait and see what the new season brings (and from spoilers it sounds like s4 will pack one hell of a punch)
                                Well, seeing as how the rumors on Daniel dying, Janet dying, Beckett dying, Weir being removed, all were true, the fans can rant if they want. It doens't mean they lack sense. It means they're just pissed off with what TPTB are doing. It happens with virtually every TV show, so it's not like Stargate is anything special.

I have no problem voicing complaints if I think they're doing something inane, etc. on the show. Newspapers, magazines, Joe Mallozzi - they all drop spoilers. If you don't want spoilers, you don't pick up TV Guide, Entertainment Weekly, stay off this site entirely, etc. But since the show's a product, which I watch, and if I like enough, I'll buy on DVD. If I hate a show, I sure don't waste time watching it and sure as heck won't buy it.

Comment

Working...
                                X