Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah, more like COOTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
      *wonders if there was hair pulling, and the utterance of the words; "And you smell too!"*
      Don't forget the cat scratching!

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      nah, more like COOTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Great, now I'm going to be singing the "Cooties" song from Hairspray all night.
      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

That was it, a fight. Your right that is a crock.

Comment

Desperate House Wives: Atlantis!

What a load of crap!

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/

April 30

Photos: I'll let Joe tell ya:

Today’s pics: Fab director Andy Mikita looking kingly in the thorny throne from the upcoming The Seer (thorny throne compliments of equally fab Set Decorator Mark Davidson), a first go at the Reunion map, James Robbins’s proposed probe from that other episode, the possibly new and improved rail gun, Nora O’Brien drops in on John Lenic, camera-shy (and/or flash sensitive potential vampire) Director of Photography Peter Woeste.
            Write-Up: Why Joe hates the Dentist (as if he really needed a reason), finishing "This Mortal Coil" rewrite, Nora O'Brien dropping by with the somewhat-better ratings for this week (he didn't say what it was), giving David Hewlett his birthday gift, and totally not "getting" David's superb rapping skills.

Questions:

Lizzyshoe writes: “ You said you're not allowed to read fanfiction for legal reasons, but what about published Stargate books (like the Fandemonium series)? Would there be similar legal dilemmas in reading these?”

Answer: No because those are the property of MGM Television.

Anonymous #1 writes: “But I was there, as where several other people who I told what was said immediately after it was said.”

Answer: So in other words you have several other people who can confirm that you told them what you claim to have heard. Okay.

Jason writes: “My question is what was the norwegian cheese Mitchell was referring to in his omlette recipe?”

Answer: Gjetost.

DM writes: “I'm making an Indie and say I wanted to hire Hewlett to act in it, or you as a script-advisor.”

Answer: You could try writing to the Bridge Studios but, in all honesty, we’ve been turning down work because we’ve been so busy with Atlantis.

Smiley Face06 writes: “ What are your favorite episdoes to write? Comedic, dark, stand-alone…”

Answer: The most satisfying are those that accomplish all three.

Roxanne writes: “So, are the writers in the process of writing scripts for the back half of season 4, or are you still pitching ideas around?”

Answer: Yup.

Nik of lala land writes: “Who came up with "If you immediately know the candlelight is fire then the meal was coked a long time ago"?”

Answer: Blame Robert Cooper.

Namiko writes: “Could you confirm a rumor I heard coming from you-know-who's mouth about some actor at such-and-such a place? Thanks loads.”

Answer: Yup, it’s true!

---

For cryin' out loud; I don't read all of Joe's comments but do these Anonyma-holes actually say what the rumor was? Like, ever?!
            Last edited by PG15; 30 April 2007, 06:32 PM.

Comment

i wonder what the plural of anonymous is

anonymice?
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Um, I can confirm the rumor that's going around, guys. Because I was there. In Vancouver. On the set. One of TPTB (I won't say who) and I were chatting it up when it started. Filmed the whole thing, too. It'll be on youtube in a couple of days, so keep an eye out for it.

But seriously? David Hewlett's rapping skills are pretty sick. He needs some bling and dancers, and he's good to go.

Ah jeez. Seriously folks? I've never stepped foot in Vancouver - or any other part of Canada - in my life. You're killin' me!
                Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 30 April 2007, 08:43 PM. Reason: smilies added for possible ambiguity

Comment

I wouldn't put that up if I were you; it'll serve no other purpose than to rile up the fanbase even more.

Or it'll show that it wasn't anything big, I don't know. Either way, something tells me I'm going to be posting a lot in the coming days...

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    I wouldn't put that up if I were you; it'll serve no other purpose than to rile up the fanbase even more.

Or it'll show that it wasn't anything big, I don't know. Either way, something tells me I'm going to be posting a lot in the coming days...
                    I think Spaz had her tongue in her cheek; pulling one's leg; making fun of the whole thing; just goofing about.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                      Filmed the whole thing, too. It'll be on youtube in a couple of days, so keep an eye out for it.
                      Even I don't hate the show/fandom that much, yo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightspore View Post
                        I think Spaz had her tongue in her cheek; pulling one's leg; making fun of the whole thing; just goofing about.
                        But there was no smilie!

We'll see what happens. Goodness knows I trust spaz more than some anonymess on Joe's blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightspore View Post
                          In case there is any ambiguity, I was joking. Perhaps I should've used a smiley?

ETA: LOL, PG, I'm so adding smilies to my post!

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                          Even I don't hate the show/fandom that much, yo.
                          Haha, there's nothing wrong with giving people something to look for.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            i wonder what the plural of anonymous is
                            Delusion - a delusion of anonymous.

Or possibly, an illusion...
                            Last edited by smurf; 30 April 2007, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                              In case there is any ambiguity, I was joking. Perhaps I should've used a smiley?

ETA: LOL, PG, I'm so adding smilies to my post!

Haha, there's nothing wrong with giving people something to look for.
                              Awwww. I was looking forward to that.

Comment

Phew...

Comment

Working...
                                X