Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April 22nd

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...l-22-2007.html

Just pictures and pictures of chocolate, but in amongst all the pictures is a shot of DAVID HEWLETT snatching a chocolate, maybe 25 or 30 pictures down? PG15, you can count it

Comment

67 pics; just counted.

And I already posted about it 2 posts up.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        67 pics; just counted.

well he said yesterday that he had a back log so i guess this would be it.

Comment

Ah, the highly-anticipated chocolate party...must go look at the pics! (chocoholic that I am)
          sigpic

Comment

67 pics; just counted.

You mean down I know that you can type a post and then anohter appears before you even know it. 67 pictures? Glad you did the counting!

Comment

Oops, guess I should've waited; Joe has added a pic-by-pic description at the end of today's entry. Looks like there were more Stargate peeps there than I thought.

Comment

Oops, guess I should've waited; Joe has added a pic-by-pic description at the end of today's entry. Looks like there were more Stargate peeps there than I thought.
                PG15, are you able to post the link and updates each day? I was just wondering, because sometimes it's a bit confusing. I wasn't sure if you and Prion had split the days up, or if it's just a "first-come, first post" kinda thing.

Comment

Well, I assume that I have the least life out of the two of us, so I usually get to the blog before she does.

But yes, it's first come first post, as you say.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                    PG15, are you able to post the link and updates each day? I was just wondering, because sometimes it's a bit confusing. I wasn't sure if you and Prion had split the days up, or if it's just a "first-come, first post" kinda thing.
                    Well, I assume that I have the least life out of the two of us, so I usually get to the blog before she does.

But yes, it's first come first post, as you say.
                    Ha! Well, I do work and commute and have a life outside the net so it all boils down to hit or miss, who spots it first, I suppose. But then again, PG15 did count all the photos and had more time to do it....

Comment

Today's pics on Joe's blog features Zach Selwyn, of G4's (or G4TechTV, in Canada) Attack of the Show! I wonder why he's there??? I can't wait

EDIT: I wrote the post before I read the entry, I can't wait for Tabula Rasa
                      Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 23 April 2007, 08:16 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

WOOOO!!!! CANUCKS WON!!!

Ahem, ok...

April 23

Photos: Food, the aforementioned Zach Selwyn, the ship set (for the Daedalus), and a golf arcade game.

Write-Up: The Sopranos-inspired restaurant review, Zach Selwyn's rap-inspired guest role in "Tabula Rasa", and an idiocy-from-scifi-inspired ratings update. Oh, and the arcade game was brought by Martin Gero, and now gives an outlet to the golf-talk of Joe's fellow producers. Joy.

Questions:

Anonymous #1 writes: “1. Hypothetically, if Teal'c and Ronon were to fight one on one, on whom would you put your money on to win. 2. Will we get see McKay getting slapped or something of that nature by Carter in season 4. 3. By the end of season 4 will the asurans or wraith be dealt with.”

Answers: 1. Maybe we’ll get to find out. 2. No plans. 3. Hmmmmmmmm.

Farscapefan writes: “In one of her interviews, Claudia Black said that she wasn't your first choice for Vala in "Prometheus Unbound" episode, but the actress you had in mind writing that episode, wasn't available at that time, so you offered it to her. Do you remember who that actress was?”

Answer: That’s very strange because if I remember correctly she was our first choice.

Anonymous #2 writes: “You do realize that they complain about the show because they care about it, right?”

Answer: Most people who criticize the show do so because, at the end of the day when all is said and done, they do love it. However, people who complain constantly about every aspect, demonstrating a complete and utter disdain for the series, do so because they apparently have nothing better to do with their time.

Alyssa writes: “Torri, if you happen to read this, thank you for three wonderful years. You've helped to create a beautiful, realistic character with strenghts, weaknesses and something that so many of us can related to, despite some dubious writing at times.”

Answer: Holy crap, yes. Thank God for the actors and their ability to improvise their own dialogue and storylines. Why bother with writers at all?

Comment

Alyssa writes: “Torri, if you happen to read this, thank you for three wonderful years. You've helped to create a beautiful, realistic character with strenghts, weaknesses and something that so many of us can related to, despite some dubious writing at times.”

Answer: Holy crap, yes. Thank God for the actors and their ability to improvise their own dialogue and storylines. Why bother with writers at all?
                          What a [insert yourself] reply once again. Alyssa obviously said something (better: everything) right. Also she did say "help", Joe must've overlooked that word and read it like "Torri created the beautiful etc. character."
                          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                            What a [perfect] reply once again. Alyssa obviously said something (better: everything) right. Also she did say "help", Joe must've overlooked that word and read it like "Torri created the beautiful etc. character."
                            There.
                            Last edited by PG15; 23 April 2007, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                              What a [insert yourself] reply once again. Alyssa obviously said something (better: everything) right. Also she did say "help", Joe must've overlooked that word and read it like "Torri created the beautiful etc. character."
                              It probably didn't help with the last part of the question saying "despite some dubious writing at times" to make Joe feel good! I would think that was the thing that stuck in his mind.
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

WOOOO!!!! CANUCKS WON!!!
                                Quoted for emphasis.

Comment

Working...
                                X