Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Well, Season 10 and 3 in the US are going to end in early July, so if the new season premiers in September (which is "fall" for TV, and has been quoted as the real premier "date"), then that's only about 2 months, which is pretty short, relatively speaking.

It'll be 7 months for us keeners though.
    You know, I live about an hour and a half south of the Canadian border. When the new season premieres, I'd be perfectly willing to host a Sci-Fi Friday night for the poor, disadvantaged BCers who would otherwise have to wait....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      GW Whumpers writes: “Our suggestion for NOAS is Nightmare on Atlantis Street.”

Answer: Affirmative.
      Thanks PG15.

Now I have to ask you guys who guessed it correctly: How'd you do it?? I am quite impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
        It's official!!!
        Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
        Thanks PG15.

Now I have to ask you guys who guessed it correctly: How'd you do it?? I am quite impressed.

*does her happy dance*

Josie got it right. She had to go into their minds and think how they think, she's not quite recovered yet!

Comment

Congrats to Josie for getting it right! Has she got powers?

Great pics today! I wonder what this is:
          http://bp3.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC03764.JPG
          Very strange!
          sigpic
          By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post

Very strange!
            The item in question is a Quantum Phase-Shift Trans-Vector Pulse Cannon.

It makes coffee in really discreet amounts
            than can only be consumed if you are transversing through dimensions that intersect at an oblique angle to Dr. Rodney McKay - if he's planning on skipping across of event horizon of a traditional collapsed star on a Tuesday. And, If it's raining. (which it is in Vancouver).

I hope that helps.

Tech Junkie

Now, upgraded with 1 forum demerit point for the use of sarcasm.
            "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."

Ambassador Koch, Believers, 1.10 B5

Comment

Congrats to Josie for guessing write... HOWD YA DO IT!?!?!?! *sits eagerly waiting*...

SO what does everyone think that it will mean? crazy psycho killer in Atlantis?

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                Thanks PG15.

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post

Very strange!
                Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                Congrats to Josie for guessing write... HOWD YA DO IT!?!?!?! *sits eagerly waiting*...

Thank you.

I have no idea how I came up with it, it just popped into my head about 3 or 4 days ago in a eureka kind of moment. I'm kinda embarrassed I got it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                  Thank you.

I have no idea how I came up with it, it just popped into my head about 3 or 4 days ago in a eureka kind of moment. I'm kinda embarrassed I got it right.
                  Oh and you came up with it the day that JM questioned it on his blog...woo hoo.....
                  here

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post

Oh, I think the show has jumped the shark if they start copying nightmare on elm street...

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                      Oh, I think the show has jumped the shark if they start copying nightmare on elm street...
                      I disagree entirely, Prion. From what I've heard about the episode, it sounds terrific - in my opinion. Nowhere does it say it's 'copied' the film. It's all a bit of fun on JM's part, and a play on words.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                        I disagree entirely, Prion. From what I've heard about the episode, it sounds terrific - in my opinion. Nowhere does it say it's 'copied' the film. It's all a bit of fun on JM's part, and a play on words.
                        Can you post what you have heard on the episode? However, the title is still, sorry, I've seen all the Nightmare films AND Jason films... they get progressively worse

But I'll save my final opinion for the aired products. can't tell you how many eps I've looked forward to that have been letdowns, and ones I thought might stink actually turned out to be decent (and this for all tv, not just SG)

EDIT: Oh, Doppelganger... 'fraid the NOAS stuff just glossed by me. If you mean by the spoilers posted at http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....5&postcount=12 which have yet to be verified, yes, it sounds quite good, but I hope if that is the case, it translates as well into the filmed product ...
                        Last edited by prion; 18 April 2007, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                          Can you post what you have heard on the episode? However, the title is still, sorry, I've seen all the Nightmare films AND Jason films... they get progressively worse

But I'll save my final opinion for the aired products. can't tell you how many eps I've looked forward to that have been letdowns, and ones I thought might stink actually turned out to be decent (and this for all tv, not just SG)

EDIT: Oh, Doppelganger... 'fraid the NOAS stuff just glossed by me. If you mean by the spoilers posted at http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....5&postcount=12 which have yet to be verified, yes, it sounds quite good, but I hope if that is the case, it translates as well into the filmed product ...
                          I've seen quite a few spoilers bandied around, and this isn't the place to speculate Obviously the title of the eppie is Doppelganger, not NOAS, so just because NOAS is a nickname of sorts, doesn't mean it will be necessarily anything like the plot of the NOES films! I believe Darren said he's writing a story with spoilers in it soon, so perhaps that article will shed some light on the story more firmly? I always reserve judgement until I've seen the episode. However, I also like to stay positive too. With so much negativity around, I honestly like to look on the positive side and from spoilers I've heard from JM himself, the episode sounds as if it will appeal to me.
                          sigpic

Comment

I've seen quite a few spoilers bandied around, and this isn't the place to speculate Obviously the title of the eppie is Doppelganger, not NOAS, so just because NOAS is a nickname of sorts, doesn't mean it will be necessarily anything like the plot of the NOES films! I believe Darren said he's writing a story with spoilers in it soon, so perhaps that article will shed some light on the story more firmly? I always reserve judgement until I've seen the episode. However, I also like to stay positive too. With so much negativity around, I honestly like to look on the positive side and from spoilers I've heard from JM himself, the episode sounds as if it will appeal to me.
                            I agree - based on everything that I have heard this is one of the eps I am most looking forward to!

Comment

Big congrats to Josie You are pure genius hunny!!!

I totally agree, can't wait to see this ep and can't wait to get a few more little spoilers from JM

Comment

You mean Darren's writing an article, right, not a story? Well, I honestly didn't pay attention to all the NOAS threads (who has time? <G>). However, the only spoiler so far is that juicy one posted by a mysterious fan. I'd like to think there's truth to it -as the fan who dumped the spoilers about Carson was right on the mark! - but I hope that the predicament teh team encounters isn't something they just shrug off, which has more often been the case (that 'soft reset' the SGs are often guilty of).

I'm not pessimistic, just realistic , even if JM did say "the full-contact extreme Shep whumpage in this one".
                                Last edited by prion; 18 April 2007, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X