Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
    While I agree that if someone says no, they may have to accept some responsibility for the consequences whether they are entitled to or not, in this case I don't feel that JM has a right to name them. If something happens at work, then there is no good reason I can think of to deliberately incite others negatively towards them (except maybe in politics). If you did something at work, how would you feel if another person told a good proportion of your customers about it just to stir negative responses towards you? I'm guessing you wouldn't be impressed.
    JM has no right to name any actor's name when it comes to contractual commitments. If say the prez of MGM said "gads, costs too much money, scrap it," he can say it was an executive decision. It would be like naming the person who makes the ultimate decision to send a Ben & Jerry's flavor to the graveyard. It's not our business.

Can someone quote what JM said in his blog in regards to this as I can't find it (not enough time at lunch). Thanks! Hint hint PG15.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      Can someone quote what JM said in his blog in regards to this as I can't find it (not enough time at lunch). Thanks!
      He said - March 23rd:

Keirberos writes: “Am I right in guessing the reason you’re not disclosing ‘who’, despite the multitudes asking, is for privacy?”

Answer: Nope. If it all falls through next week, I’ll tell you exactly who you can send your angry letters to.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Well I think I know excatly who it is....

Let's look at the evidence shall we?
        • He's a bit of a primadona, you can see this from his 'walk'! Sometimes he's so uptight it's like he's got a pole stuck up his butt!
        • He always thinks he's right, and that he's better than everyone else.
        • He voices his opinions and distaste without any respect or curtesy to others.
        • It's clear from his 'dress sense' that he has problems with the wardrobe department.
        • As for hair and make up? Well I think you'll find the evidence speaks for itself.
        • He will never acknowledge his mistakes, and has made it clear that it is the fault of others, not his own.
        I'm sorry, but I know my words may cause offence and I apologise in advance for all the hurt and upset I will undoubtebly cause by this important revelation.

Spoilered to protect the guilty. MODS!! If you feel i've crossed the line here in naming and shaming please delete as appropriate.

Spoiler:

I may need help after this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
          *blinks* Inside bog entries? Big hugs to you for that typo. *rolls on floor with shameless fits of little girl-type giggles*
          Glad to be of service. And speaking of hilarity, Peg, I wanted to green you for that but it won't let me. Here's a mental green for cheerign me up!
          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
          Yes, I am!
          sigpic
          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Oh yes, I have the POWAH.

About the bloopers thing. As far as I'm concerned, some fans will send angry letters regardless of who it's named, so I say let them be addressed to the true perpetrator, instead of someone undeserving of them, like JM, which you just know will get most of the blame otherwise.

Comment

Peggy really wish I could green you for that

Yay for infirmary time for Shep PG15 fantastic question, thank you for asking it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                Glad to be of service. And speaking of hilarity, Peg, I wanted to green you for that but it won't let me. Here's a mental green for cheerign me up!
                Originally posted by Listy View Post
                Peggy really wish I could green you for that

Yay for infirmary time for Shep PG15 fantastic question, thank you for asking it!!!
                You're welcome. I of course won't let all that glory go to my head unlike some others on this board, who shall of course remain nameless.....

*cough*

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                Oh yes, I have the POWAH.

About the bloopers thing. As far as I'm concerned, some fans will send angry letters regardless of who it's named, so I say let them be addressed to the true perpetrator, instead of someone undeserving of them, like JM, which you just know will get most of the blame otherwise.
                Oh hello PG15.

Comment

Hey Peg, how's it going? Are you here to admire me due to my awesome skillz at getting questions answered?

Comment

Hey Peg, how's it going? Are you here to admire me due to my awesome skillz at getting questions answered?

Look, we all know it's the flocking PG.

JM's obviously is under the influence of it. Maybe a telepathic link has been established prior to him mailing it to you? Not that I'm complaining if it gets good questions answered.

Hey, PG. I've had a thought. Ok, so I don't have them often. Anyway, so if the flocking has control over JM, or has some influence, can you start asking the flocking to suggest subliminly to JM that Shep really isn't whumped enough? Can the flocking chant 'intubation' a few times? I know SheppyD would be eternally grateful. A few mentions of infirmary scenes and gun shot wounds wouldn't go amiss either.

Both you and the flocking could use your awesomeness to have whumpers worshipping at your feet. All hail THE PG15 and his FlockingTM
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                      Both you and the flocking could use your awesomeness to have whumpers worshipping at your feet.
                      I thought they were doing that already.

I'll see what I can do...

Comment

I thought they were doing that already.

I'll see what I can do...
                        I thought everyone, whumpers and non alike, worshipped PG15 and the flocking! PG15 for Prime Minister! The flocking could take Peter MacKay's job!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Hi babe, well you know I always revel in your awsomeness. So I think on your nite out with JM at fuel you can sneak a few questions in, now that he's obviously under your charming wit.... i'll pm ya. Just remember to keep your flocking with you at all times it obviously has magical telepathic properties as Linz has suggested.

Personally I just think JM is taking you under his wing..... get it? Flocking... wing.....

Oh dear... I know it was crap, but my brain is fried now.

Look, we all know it's the flocking PG.

JM's obviously is under the influence of it. Maybe a telepathic link has been established prior to him mailing it to you? Not that I'm complaining if it gets good questions answered.

Hey, PG. I've had a thought. Ok, so I don't have them often. Anyway, so if the flocking has control over JM, or has some influence, can you start asking the flocking to suggest subliminly to JM that Shep really isn't whumped enough? Can the flocking chant 'intubation' a few times? I know SheppyD would be eternally grateful. A few mentions of infirmary scenes and gun shot wounds wouldn't go amiss either.

Both you and the flocking could use your awesomeness to have whumpers worshipping at your feet. All hail THE PG15 and his FlockingTM
                          Are you in my head again? Mind sweeping up while you're up there? Don't mind the cobwebs they're just there to add character.
                          Last edited by Pegasus_SGA; 26 March 2008, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                            Hi babe, well you know I always revel in your awsomeness. So I think on your nite out with JM at fuel you can sneak a few questions in, now that he's obviously under your charming wit.... i'll pm ya. Just remember to keep your flocking with you at all times it obviously has magical telepathic properties as Linz has suggested.
                            Or bribe JM with choccie. I'm sure it'd work like a Lucius potion. 'You will whump Shep, he will have many infirmary scenes... Have some more choccie Mr M...'

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post

Are you in my head again? Mind sweeping up while you're up there? Don't mind the cobwebs they're just there to add character.
                            Sorry. I swear it's all the flocking's fault.
                            sigpic

Comment

Or bribe JM with choccie. I'm sure it'd work like a Lucius potion. 'You will whump Shep, he will have many infirmary scenes... Have some more choccie Mr M...'
                              Will that fit? You know i've promised Darren that i'll curb my rambling enthusiasm.

Sorry. I swear it's all the flocking's fault.
                              Well Mr M did say it had toxic properties.... might explain why PG15 has gone a bit power hungry.

Comment

Sorry to put a kibosh on your plans girls, but I'm not going to Fuel come April. It's exam time and I has to get me good grades; I've got no time for frivolities.

Ask the others on JM's blog. I'm sure they're all going.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                I thought everyone, whumpers and non alike, worshipped PG15 and the flocking! PG15 for Prime Minister! The flocking could take Peter MacKay's job!
                                And get into Canadian politics? My God man, what did I ever do to deserve such travesty!

Comment

Working...
                                X