Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
    regarding the "another female character?" question? He did mention one in his post... first name Alison. last name Porter.
    Is she the female tech from Quarantine that he said would return in S5?
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana
    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
      Is she the female tech from Quarantine that he said would return in S5?
      You'd have to ask JM.

Comment

Cactus 228 writes: “Do you think that Atlantis still have space for another female character?”

Answer: Yes. Stay tuned.

This man is truly evil lol!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...all-tatted-up/

PROGRAM ALERT! JUST RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING FROM PRISCILLA AT MGM -

“Tune-in this Friday, when EXTRA! airs a special SGA segment with host, Jerry Penacoli!”

Mailbag -

PG15 writes: “Do you guys do storyboarding?”

Answer: Yes, occasionally, for more complicating sequences, a director will storyboard the scene, sketching out it out shot by shot.

Squall78 writes: “Do you have any ratings info on “Quarantine”.”

Answer: The early returns have Quarantine matching Lifeline’s numbers.

Msstargate writes: “I enjoyed “Quarantined” immensely. However, critics around the net have been less than complimentary because (their words) it is a retread of an old Star Trek TNG episode.”

Answer: Which part? The part where the hero climbs up the side of the tower? The part where the character undermines not only his marriage proposal but his relationship? Or the part where the Czech scientist crawls through the vents in a race against time to turn off the self-destruct?

AscendedTauri writes: “Alison Porter…. hmm, interesting. Possibly the gate tech from Quarantine?”

Answer: No, you’re thinking of Amelia Banks.

Talula writes: “I was thinking about joining my local Roller Derby. What do you think?”

Answer: I think you should join and then challenge our Stargate team. Marty G. is ruthless in the pivot position and Alex Levine is subbing for Carl as our jammer.

Alipeeps writes: “My completely unbiased opinion? Alison’s a great choice.”

Answer: Yeah, had a feeling you’d be on board.

Paul writes: “So is there anything we’re supposed to be doing to help Bam Bam get selected for Gladiators?”

Answer: Well, if you happen to know anyone on the selection committee, you could put in a good word for him.

Matt S. writes: “In general, do you pay attention to fan “ships” when creating pairings that some can read into as growing deeper (i.e. Ronan and Keller) or do you prefer to let these relationship grow naturally out of the stories the writers create?”

Answer: We didn’t go into season four with a definitive plan to ship certain characters although, prior to the news of Teyla’s pregnancy, we had considered the possibility of making Katie and Rodney unexpected parents. Of course, this storyline was scrapped in favor of the Teyla pregnancy. The Ronon-Keller scene came about as an idea we had at the beginning of the year, a remark that Keller certainly looked a lot like Ronon’s ex. As to whether we’ll be pursuing this or any other ship in season 5 - stay tuned.

DeeinSouthAfrica writes: “Joe, have you ever fallen over Max in the dark?”

Answer: No, because what I do is shuffle my feet when I walk to and from the bathroom early in the morning. And, yes, at some point or other I have shuffled into each of my dogs

In my experience with my black cat, I look for the dark spot.

Anonymous J writes: “Do you have the directors set for Season 5 yet?”

Answer: Yep. The first three on deck: Andy Mikita, Will Waring, and Ken Girotti.

DanielForever writes: “Several years ago (I think it was back during season Brad/Rob wanted to do a Stargate movie that was supposed to be a lost season 2 episode. […] What was the idea for the episode?”

Answer: I don’t believe there was a fleshed-out idea. It was simply going to be a “lost episode”, a one-off adventure that would have taken place sometime between SG-1’s 2nd and 3rd season.

zuz's
          Last edited by wurlitzer153; 22 January 2008, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wurlitzer153 View Post
            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...all-tatted-up/

PROGRAM ALERT! JUST RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING FROM PRISCILLA AT MGM -

“Tune-in this Friday, when EXTRA! airs a special SGA segment with host, Jerry Penacoli!”
            Ah, I was right

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
              Ah, I was right
              About what?
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Squall78 writes: “Do you have any ratings info on “Quarantine”.”

Answer: The early returns have Quarantine matching Lifeline’s numbers.
                Not too bad considering SGA went up against Numb3rs season finale.
                sigpic

Comment

The Ratings Crusdar never sleeps

Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    sleep is overrated
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                      About what?
                      That the Extra segment would be airing this Friday. that's why I brought the EXTRA! thread up last week

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        That the Extra segment would be airing this Friday. that's why I brought the EXTRA! thread up last week
                        I'm feeling somewhat clueless here - I need to go figure out what EXTRA! is, I guess.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm feeling somewhat clueless here - I need to go figure out what EXTRA! is, I guess.
                          It's like Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood - a TV version of a Hollywood gossip magazine.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Luciana
                          My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                            It's like Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood - a TV version of a Hollywood gossip magazine.
                            Ah. OK. I do know what Entertainment Tonight is - LOL.

Thanks.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah. OK. I do know what Entertainment Tonight is - LOL.

Thanks.
                              It's what they call an infotainment show - information combined with entertainment. AKA 'fluff' stuff. You know, britney drives drunk, and important news like that.

Comment

I thought infotainment was CNN or FoxNews?

Comment

Working...
                                X