Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA - MGM Stargate - NEW Video: On the Set with Joseph Mallozzi:

Not about Joe's Blog, but a video of Joe on the set of SGA!

From MGM Stargate:

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=75

Exclusive! On Set with Joe Mallozzi

Formatted in QuickTime 7, 3:53 25MB

My favorite line: "We're roughing it on the set. The bottled water is room temperature...well, forest temperature."

Joe, Director Will Waring, 1st AD Andy Pappas (on the set of Harmony)

Morjana
    Last edited by morjana; 18 January 2008, 01:51 PM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

aww he found the chair
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        Too late.
        So was that pic a self portrait then?

Originally posted by morjana View Post

From MGM Stargate:

Morjana
        Thanks Morjana

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        aww he found the chair
        You know what? I saw him sitting by a dark screen and my first thoughts were they put his chair by a portapotty. You know the ones they have in the jungle type places with just the cloth thing and well, given Mr M's blog peeps, and their fascination with toilets, I thought...........

Okay, so my brain isn't firing on all cylinders tonight.

Comment

Oh for those who want to know, Mr M has updated his blog Since the old faces aren't here, give me two minutes to post the exciting news here

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post

From MGM Stargate:

My favorite line: "We're roughing it on the set. The bottled water is room temperature...well, forest temperature."

Joe, Director Will Waring, 1st AD Andy Pappas (on the set of Harmony)

Morjana
            Thanks once again morjana and...*rattles keyboard in frustration* why can't I green you for it?!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

Mr M is getting earlier and earlier!

Pics: Zilch, zip, nada

Tonights topic is..... *insert drum roll*

THE 1,000,000 WINNER IS.................................

*coming soon to Joe's blog*

Given the increased traffic this blog has received lately, it looks like I’ll have to revise my prediction regarding that one millionth visit. It looks like Baron Destructo and Cookie Monster will be able to announce the lucky winner (the first person to comment after the one millionth visit who will receive a gorgeous and weighty SG-1 10th anniversary watch, AND be immortalized in Stargate lore by having a character named after them) in tomorrow’s entry when they drop by to do their football picks. It would be great if you all signed your names (only first names necessary) to your posts in the lead-up to the milestone.

Another mailbag-heavy entry today as I try to work my way through the recent deluge of questions. I’m sure once the special “one millionth visit” prize has been awarded, the comments on this blog will trickle down to a more manageable 100 or so a day.
              And Joe's expressing the luff. First about DSD and now....... Someone pass that man a kleenex!

Boy, there was a moment at lunch today that really reinforced how much Carl’s presence is missed. A couple of weeks ago, the production was sent a box of Tim Tams from a fan (Seldear). Among the selection was the fantastic “chocolate mud” flavor that everyone really enjoyed. And then there was the cloying pink strawberry package that was left, unopened, at the far end of the table. Until, of course, Alex Levine, switched packaging. Normally, it would be Carl who would fall victim to the food-related practical joke. It was Carl who unwittingly at the 100% cocoa bar. It was Carl who unknowingly ate the peppercorn-studded chocolate. But, since Carl was not around today, Paul ended up the hapless victim of the Tim Tam switcheroo. As if often the case in these situations, the rest of us threw up our arms and celebrated with a resounding cheer as Paul spat up the offending morsel and then was forced to eat an extra piece of pizza to get the sickly sweet taste out of his mouth. At that point, I’m sure no one missed him more. Here’s hoping the WGA strike is settled soon so we can get back to tormenting Mr. Binder. And, uh, benefiting from his creative mind.
              Oh, and if you’re interested in catching some of the behind-the-scenes action on Harmony, go check out the following video at the official MGM site: http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=75
              Thanks to Michelle for the heads up.
              Q&A

SusantheTartanTurtle writes: “When are we getting to find out who will be in series 5? Any lovely Scottish doctors?”
              Answers: I expect we’ll hear by next week at the latest. Possibly.

Lisa S. writes: “Couldn’t some kind of wig or something be fashioned for Jason if he feels the dreads are really part of Ronon’s character?”
              Answer: I don’t think a wig would look anywhere near as good as the real thing. If it came down to a choice between wigging Jason and losing the dreads, I’d rather lose the dreads.

Andie writes: “And, do you think we’ll ever see Shep having a ‘moment’ with a kid?”
              Answer: Sheppard and McKay have both humorous and poignant moments with Harmony.

Sue writes: “Do you plan to write that into the script; since we never got Daniels reason for cutting hair hopefully there is reason why dreads are gone from Ronan?”
              Answer: I’ve left the ultimate fate of those dreads in Jason’s hand. I have already scripted an appropriate scene should he choose to do away with them.

Erika writes: “Hey annoying one did you tell Carl yes or no please answer this when you apporove this, if we go there and he’s not there my dad will be angry with me.”
              Answer: He pickets at the Disney studios in Burbank. The Alameda side. He works the early shift (6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.).

AmmoMonkey writes: “Many happy returns to John N. Smith. What does the ‘N’ in his name stand for anyway?”
              Answer: Nadia

Kosmo writes: “I realize Carter was only going to be in 14 out of the 20 episodes, but for the love of Pete, I believe the writers need to address her status regardless of being present in the episode. I mean, how in the world was Sheppard able to do all that he did without discussing it with Carter?”
              Answer: As you go on to mention in your post, the undeclared understanding is that Carter was consulted off-screen. For instance, in This Mortal Coil, Sheppard and McKay receive the transmission from the duplicate Weir because they happen to be in the control room at the time (Carter is presumably somewhere else on the base). When we pick things up, the team is on the planet, suggested a time cut. We are to assume that, of course, they consulted with Carter and received the green light from her to head off-world. While, on the surface, a mention of Carter may seem like a good idea, a lot of the time this simply makes for an awkward or unnecessary exchange that only highlights the fact that she is not in the episode.

Wraithfodder writes: “But the MGM honchos visit, but what about the new SciFi person. Has she visited?”

Answer: Chris Sanagustin and Mark Stern will be paying us a visit once production begins.

Ariel writes: “I’ve been watching season 6 and season 7 of SG-1 lately and I noticed that the X-302 changed into F-302. Was it because the X series are the prototypes or just a little mistake?”
              Answer: Your first guess is correct.

The skypig writes: “How many episodes will you be writing for Season 5?”
              Answer: We never know how many episodes a specific writer will write until late in the back half of the season.

SciFiSlacker writes: “Ok, so who wrote the O’Neill is Cameron’s daddy joke?”
              Answer: I believe that was Robert Cooper.

Oh nooooooo where's the zuz smilie?

Ah here it is.

Oh sorry that's Evil Shep *cough* Don't know how that got there..... *rummages through PB*

Ahhh here we go I now present the smilie from the wonderfully talented ZUZ

Last edited by Pegasus_SGA; 18 January 2008, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                So was that pic a self portrait then?
                Close enough.

Great job updating tonight, Peg!

Comment

Uh...interesting picture of Joe:

http://tielan.livejournal.com/203864.html

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post

sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Heh, articles warn you about the dangers of the internet This is like those embarrassing shots on MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        Heh, articles warn you about the dangers of the internet This is like those embarrassing shots on MySpace

Comment

BAHAHAHAHA!!

Oh, that's good.

*runs to blog to post it*

EDIT: Oh, and that video was genius. Everyone should watch it. EVERYONE.
                          Last edited by PG15; 18 January 2008, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Geez...Joe's most recent blog entry has, right now, more than 500 comments since it was posted yesterday!

Comment

Close enough.

Great job updating tonight, Peg!
                              Thanks babe Not as good as you, but I tried to encompass some of your mannerisms. Were you off sniffing the flocking again?

Oh that's just wrong on so many levels.

Geez...Joe's most recent blog entry has, right now, more than 500 comments since it was posted yesterday!
                              And surprisingly there's only 495 from you!

Hehehehe

*Runs and hides*

Comment

*cough*

A swarm of 'gate fans have headed for the blog,
                                but not to admire Joe's food or the dogs.
                                Instead they have flocked in their thousands and more,
                                in the hopes of wining the 'gate watch and more.

Immortalised in Stargate, for forever and a day,
                                all the fans they have rushed to find such a way.
                                A simple post is all that's needed,
                                and the winner will be surprised,
                                at what will be a lifetime gift,
                                Just who will get the prize?

The time is ticking slowly on,
                                and it won't be long until the prize is won.
                                With the comments section running amok,
                                i'm wishing all the 'gate fans lots and lots of luck.

So I wish you best,
                                and hope we'll one day find a way
                                to immortalise all 'gate fans and that's all i've got to say.

Comment

Working...
                                X