Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Happy Birthday to PG15!
    Hehehe.

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...log-is-hoting/

More about his mother and how he wants to be the hottest blog on Wordpress.

Le mailbag -

Kathy writes: “I graduated in April with a Bach of FiTV and have working in three film offices. Is there a way I can shoot my resume over your way, if you’re in need of an assistant or an extra office hand?”

Answer: Given the fact that we’ve collapsed our two departments into one (with the completion of work on SG-1), it’s unlikely that any positions will open up for the show’s fifth season of production. Still, you can certainly send it to the Bridge Studios (Pegasus Productions, 2400 Boundary Road, Burnaby, B.C., V5M 3Z3).

Susan the Tartan Turtle writes: “How old is Lulu? How old are the pugs?”

Answer: Jelly is 8, Maximus 7, Bubba 5, Lulu 6 months old.

Ant writes: “When you said you wrote a feature, as well as a Seinfeld spec, did you mean that you wrote a movie script?”

Answer: Yes, it was a complete movie script. Partial scripts or excerpts don’t really work as specs as they are intended to demonstrate one’s ability to craft a complete story (beginning, middle, and end).

IamJohn writes: “Joe have you ever thought about having SG-1 available online?”

Answer: It is available online, through iTunes for one.

Comment

You forgot the video, where Lulu chases Bubba around the house.

I think Lulu fancies Bubba. Hehe.

Comment

Happy Belated birthday hon!

Comment

Thanks!

*mental greens*

Comment

Mental to you to hon. Hope you had a good day and got lots of goodies.

Comment

Oh, I got what I deserved.

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ngerbread-men/

December 27, 2007

Photos: The Festival of Lights at Vancouver's Van Dusen gardens!

Write-Up: Joe, Fondy, Joe's Sis, and Joe's mom attend The Festival of Lights at Vancouver's Van Dusen gardens! Also, Joe shows how good of a husband he is by being a great son.

Questions:

Montrealer writes: “I believe that IamJohn is thinking of getting SG-1 online outside of the US.”

Answer: Oh. Sorry, I can’t help you there. I have no say in which region gets to see what. For what it’s worthy, I do sympathize and feel it is unfair that fans outside of the U.S. are apparently unable to legally download episodes.

Jedi43 writes: “Any Sheppard fighting to save his life with the Bantos rods or something similar in S5?”

Answer: Way too early to tell.

Gracey writes: “I watched the marathon off and on and was wondering if Joel Goldsmith was responsible for the Orlin theme music???”

Answer: Yes, Joel is responsible for all of the music. He’s great, no?

Jimbo writes: “Any reason for the lack of participation from not only the actors, but yourself?”

Answer: It always comes down to availability.

Scarym writes: “I read your interview in the lastest Stargate Magazine. Loved it. Does Chris Judge know what you said about him?”

Answer: I don’t even remember what I said. Give me a hint? Am I looking to be on the receiving end of some Jaffa revenge thing?

(How many McKays does it take to screw in a ZuzPM?)

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ing-night-out/

DECEMBER 28

Today’s mailbag:

Susiekew writes: “I really liked Peter DeLuise’s work on SG1 over the years. Any chance he will direct any SGA in season 5?”

Answer: Alas, Peter will not be directing SGA in season 5.

Vv0472 writes: “ Who came up with the name Puddle Jumper?”

Answers: Brad Wright.

PG15 writes: “When are you guys going back to the studio to continue production for Season 5?”

Answer: Production on the show’s fifth season begins in mid-February. We (the producers) will be in about a month earlier to prepare (ie. Clean out the coffee filters and such).

Thornyrose writes: “Are we going to see the Travellers again in season 4, and if so any hints as to which episode/s?”

Answer: Yes and VERY soon.

AnneTeldy writes: “Could your dislike of the Christmas lights be — in part — because of the location’s connection to “Irresponsible”?”

Answer: I believe you’re confusing The Van Dusen Gardens with the far more garish Fantasy Gardens.

Claire writes: “Is there any chance of us seeing Ba’al in the Pegasus galaxy?”

Answer: There’s always a chance but, at present, no plans.

Carwyn writes: “I haven’t yet braved any other series (except SG-1) but I plan on doing so soon. Do you have any recommendations for a newbie sci-fi fan?”

Answer: Hmmm. Let’s see. Well, if you enjoyed SG-1 there’s another series you might enjoy called Stargate: Atlantis…

Comment

It's snowing!

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ment-of-kings/

DECEMBER 29th

FYI - Although this will remain my main blog home, I will attempt to keep my old blogger site (more or less) current as a back-up for those who prefer the old look. However, please limit your comments to this site, especially if you want a timely response (unless you don’t mind waiting anywhere from a couple weeks to forever).

Finally, no mailbag today as I’m off to watch the Giants hopefully pull the upset. Failing that, nothing would be sweeter than seeing the Patriots cap a perfect season with a dispiriting play-off loss. GO ANYONEELSEBUTTHEPATRIOTS!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                          Finally, no mailbag today as I’m off to watch the Giants hopefully pull the upset. Failing that, nothing would be sweeter than seeing the Patriots cap a perfect season with a dispiriting play-off loss. GO ANYONEELSEBUTTHEPATRIOTS!
                          Oh, amen! I'm dying to see the classless cheaters be beaten into the turf. They deserve it.
                          "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                          My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ment-of-kings/

WOOHOO!!! GO GIANTS!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Failing that, nothing would be sweeter than seeing the Patriots cap a perfect season with a dispiriting play-off loss. GO ANYONEELSEBUTTHEPATRIOTS!
                              I second that!
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                              sigpic

Comment

ok so which blog does he use now cause the blogspot one is being updated again but he is still using his wordpress account .....

so do we have a choice now
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X