Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can always wait, and I didn't really expect the comment to be approved because he'd have to either deny or confirm my theory on Carson returning, which wouldn't be good at all.

I just wanted to make sure I was doing it right and not commenting in an area that wouldn't be noticed or acceptable for question. Thanks for the info.

sigpic

Comment

I'm too lazy to find out whether or not it has been posted earlier(so sorry),

but here joe's new(temporary(?)) blog address.
      sigpic
      i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

Comment

A new blog? What was wrong with his old one?

sigpic

Comment

The old blog got locked, something to do with spam. Visit his NEW blog address at

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

for details. And you can post there instead of the old blog.

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ember-16-2007/

Not much today, just talk of what to do with his mother and this:

Originally posted by Joe Mallozzi
            By the way, thanks to Scarym for the Elfyourself link. I spent far too long this afternoon, Elfing friends and family when I really should have been downstairs shampooing the carpet. I created a version of the season 5 executive producing team of Mullie, Mallozzi, Gero, and Binder in elf garb, dancing up a storm, then sent it to the aforementioned. I predict that Carl will find it hilarious, Martin will find it somewhat amusing and weigh in with a sarcastic observation about my elf’s dancing abilities, and Pau will be absolutely horrified but feign casual indifference and borderline disbelief in what I’m doing with my free time.

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ember-17-2007/

December 17, 2007

Photos: UPDATE: Momma Mallozzi (note the family resemblance!), food, and Granville Island.

Write-Up: It's a mother-son day out for Joe and his mom! Oh, the hilarity. Also, moving into a new blogging site could be a hassel.

Questions:

Nigel, RAF writes: “Does Dr. Lam appear in Ark of Truth and Continuum? Do any of Earth’s ships feature in Continuum? Is it likely that Richard Dean Anderson will appear in future movies?”

Answers: 2) Er, Continuum does feature certain ships… 3) I will say this - Brad Wright would very much like to have Richard Dean Anderson appear in the future movie he has in mind.

Lizzyshoe writes: “I don’t suppose you’d like to share those elfed links with your fans?”

Answer: I wouldn’t and I’m sure Marty G. and Carl wouldn’t. As for Paul - I very much doubt it.

Thornyrose writes: “Wondering, so far on the season five storylines how many episodes does it look like you may be writing?”

Answer: Like last year, I suspect each of the writers will average about four scripts (give or take).

Elizabeth writes: “1). Is Jack in season five of Stargate Atlantis? 2). Will Janet Frasier be in Stargate Continuum? 3). Will Jacob Carter be in Stargate Continuum? 4) Is this description (cut and pasted below) of what happened in Unending somewhat accurate or not?”

Answers: 1) At present, he is not. 4) Yep.

Michelle writes: “Please tell Carl he’d better be on the picket line this Friday morning! At least 2 SCBers will be there to present him with specially designed cookies in honor of Carl, the writers and, of course, Carson.”

Answer: I’ve already given him the heads-up. Are those cookies going to be anything like that month-old cupcake I made him eat last year? If so, then hilarity WILL ensue!

Clark’s Girl writes: “Oh yeah, I finally remembered my question, Teyla going through the gate, how has she not been taken off active duty?”

Answer: As her pregnancy progresses, this will become an issue.

Killdeer writes: “Can we hope for a return to more team mission episodes next year?”

Answer: More team episodes upcoming in the back half of season four.

(This is a zuz-made smilie, and he approves this post)
              Last edited by PG15; 18 December 2007, 03:24 PM.

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

It may go back to http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/ but for now it seems like he is using wordpress.com

Comment

I just found this blog today, but I've been hearing about it for a while. It's fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    Sweet! A bunch of us old regulars were mentioned.
                    Less of the OLD if you don't mind.

I could certainly go with Shep in a Japanese bath house, being whumped.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                      Less of the OLD if you don't mind.

I could certainly go with Shep in a Japanese bath house, being whumped.
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

That was my reaction to!

Comment

That was my reaction to!
                          Peg I missed you
                          *wipes eyes with Klenex*
                          It nice to see that you are still your demented self.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Peg I missed you
                            *wipes eyes with Klenex*
                            It nice to see that you are still your demented self.
                            Hiya Babe, it's good to see you to. I've missed everyone, but the sanitorium was a nice break to.

*passes over more kleenex*

Comment

Hiya Babe, it's good to see you to. I've missed everyone, but the sanitorium was a nice break to.
                              I hope your joking because if your weren't I feel guility about picking on you. [/QUOTE]
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                I hope your joking because if your weren't I feel guility about picking on you.
                                [/QUOTE]
                                I ask you, when don't you pick on me?! I mean that in a loving affectionate way of course. Well the sanitorium felt that I was too disruptive to the other patients and sent me on a 12 step programme for my fondness for shirtless Shep!

But after reading the back issues of Mr M's blog (See Sky, I can on occasions stay on topic. ) I had a relapse, just don't tell the docs.

Comment

Working...
                                X