Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duh! It's exam time!

Comment

And there was I thinking that the flocking made your brain go to mush! I didn't know it had magic properties that enhances your brain. Wow, i'm sure if Mr M knew that, he'd have bottled it and sold it on ebay.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Comment

Very nice pictures of the cast at the screening. MS, CJ and LD all look amazing.
        sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

NOV 12

Hmm, no blog entry as of 9:20pm ET. HOwever, the comments section is over 200 comments, and wow, it's as bad as a poorly written soap opera with the way some fans are going after each other! I suspect Joe finds this immaturity highly amusing, which is why he puts it all through

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
            NOV 12

Hmm, no blog entry as of 9:20pm ET. HOwever, the comments section is over 200 comments, and wow, it's as bad as a poorly written soap opera with the way some fans are going after each other! I suspect Joe finds this immaturity highly amusing, which is why he puts it all through
            LOL, it is rather entertaining. Maybe they should cancel Flash and make a series based on these comments and whatnot.
            sigpic

Comment

Keep reading, especially near the end when Joe himself appears. It gets mighty entertaining (and not because fans are at eachothers' throats).

4 posts to 10000!!

Comment

So um any word on the character for Season 5?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  LOL, it is rather entertaining. Maybe they should cancel Flash and make a series based on these comments and whatnot.
                  I actually find it is kind of sad. If people would have just ignored the outragous posts by a few too zealous (IMO) fans on both sides it would be a lot more civil. Some people just love to stir the pot I guess and have everone see their opinion. Especially when they think they are very "cute" with their sarcastic remarks and attempts at snarky posts. While I don't agree with some of the statements that started it, BOTH sides should be ashamed of their conduct and that includes people who post on this site. I like reading Joe's blog but I rather debate people on here because the mods will step in if people go over the line. JM seems to let fuel be added to the fire.
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                    I actually find it is kind of sad. If people would have just ignored the outragous posts by a few too zealous (IMO) fans on both sides it would be a lot more civil. Some people just love to stir the pot I guess and have everone see their opinion. Especially when they think they are very "cute" with their sarcastic remarks and attempts at snarky posts. While I don't agree with some of the statements that started it, BOTH sides should be ashamed of their conduct and that includes people who post on this site. I like reading Joe's blog but I rather debate people on here because the mods will step in if people go over the line. JM seems to let fuel be added to the fire.
                    I agree in some ways. It is drama. Everyone loves drama, is the old saying. It's sorta like these forums. People are upset that characters are lost. Heck, Weir was one of my favorite characters, but I still love the show. Yes, I am still hopeful she may return. I'd rather suggest to Joe than bash him and his crew and ideas. A lot of these fans are way out of line, imo.
                    sigpic

Comment

SGA - Joseph Mallozzi's blog updates:

Mr. Mallozzi has encountered technical difficulties with his blog
                      provider, and just posted that it will take them "up to four days" to
                      have it resolved.

In the meantime, Joe has been responding to a few questions (here and
                      there) on the comments area of his blog (and there are 290 comments on
                      his Dec. 10 update):

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...r-10-2007.html

Elizabeth said...

Will Sam be in the Stargate Atlantis season four finale? Thanks.

Joseph Mallozzi said

Sam in the finale = yes.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Hmmm. Who wants to give him his own website for Christmas? I was thinking about this today, but I have no programming skills. It would be cool if he had his own website for his blog, with another section for book group... I dunno. What do you guys think?
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                          I've read posts on his blog that would get moderated here, or at lesat someone would complain. I see nothing wrong in answering another fan's question, but if you disagree with (why did you kill so and so, etc.etc.) if you're going to answer back in a sniping, condescending manner, which I've seen a lot, but then they have learned from the 'master.' *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                            Hmmm. Who wants to give him his own website for Christmas? I was thinking about this today, but I have no programming skills. It would be cool if he had his own website for his blog, with another section for book group... I dunno. What do you guys think?
                            That's a fantastic idea!

I'm not good with website building either. I can do basic HTML, but that's it (click on "My Music Vids" in my sig to see the best I can do).
                            Last edited by PG15; 13 December 2007, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              That's a fantastic idea!

I'm not good with website building either. I can do basic HTML, but that's it (click on "My Music Vids" in my sig to see the best I can do).
                              a website would be a great idea

honestly dude those vids were really cool, especially 'The Ancients' and 'Enemies', awesome
                              Last edited by Jumper_One; 13 December 2007, 03:28 PM.
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X