Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    I sorta figured the reason was he'd had them too long and were a pain to deal with.

Hmm, they'll write into the script how he loses them? Boll weevils??
    *snort* I hope not. I'm going for either prison or some strange Satedan ritual.

Originally posted by morjana View Post
    Yippee!

I'm not a fan of long hair on men. It's a personal quirk, I know, but there it is. (I have others too! No, really.)

Morjana
    Me either usually, but I thought they added to his character.
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana
    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
      *snort* I hope not. I'm going for either prison or some strange Satedan ritual.
      A strange Satedan ritual? Oh, dear. My mind went to all sorts of strange places involving hair removal rituals

Me either usually, but I thought they added to his character.
      Yes, they did, I think. It's going to be really strange to see Ronon without them!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        A strange Satedan ritual? Oh, dear. My mind went to all sorts of strange places involving hair removal rituals

Yes, they did, I think. It's going to be really strange to see Ronon without them!
        Mind out of gutter please. I meant something like shave your head when you turn 30. Of course, he could contract some horrible disease.... And if I don't stop now I'll be speculating for the next 11 months.
        sigpic
        Sig by Luciana

Comment

Maybe they need another tall bald guy now that Chris Judge has grown his hair

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Mind out of gutter please. I meant something like shave your head when you turn 30. Of course, he could contract some horrible disease.... And if I don't stop now I'll be speculating for the next 11 months.
            100 ways for Ronon to lose his hair!
            sigpic

Comment

*fingers in ears* LALALALALALALA

Not listening to you.

Satedan marriage ceremony
              fire
              bad poker hand
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana

Comment

When does you mind not go to strange places?

It's going to be strange to see him without his dreads!

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                Yippee!

I'm not a fan of long hair on men. It's a personal quirk, I know, but there it is. (I have others too! No, really.)

Morjana
                I'm not either, but I do like dreads on certain men folk... long hair on some men is just wrong.

Oh no.. *headdesk* See what you started Ruffles? She'll be like this for months now. Who know's this might be a good thing and keep her out of trouble.

Comment

*fingers in ears* LALALALALALALA

Not listening to you.

Satedan marriage ceremony
                  fire
                  bad poker hand
                  I love it! I have soooo many ideas right now, it's frightening!
                  Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                  When does you mind not go to strange places?

It's going to be strange to see him without his dreads!

I'm not either, but I do like dreads on certain men folk... long hair on some men is just wrong.

Oh no.. *headdesk* See what you started Ruffles? She'll be like this for months now. Who know's this might be a good thing and keep her out of trouble.
                  Keep me out of trouble? That'll be the day. The only thing that keeps me out of trouble is Skydiver and her wet noodle of doom!
                  Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                  Maybe they need another tall bald guy now that Chris Judge has grown his hair

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...02007/47-1.jpg
                  What a lovely piccie!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah, good idea. Since it might get swallowed up, sorta continued this train of thought at

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....3&postcount=32

I'm wondering if between all of us, we can come up with 100 ways....

Comment

Wow, some anti-people are not going to be too happy.
                      sigpic

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...r-29-2007.html

Well, we were back at it today, spinning stories for season five in a bid to top the tremendous twenty episodes that make up the Atlantis’s fourth season. SciFi has aired the first five and trust me when I say that the best is yet to come. This week’s installment, Tabula Rasa, is one of my favorites of the first half, a wonderfully freaky entry that offers up a truly WTF (?!) tease. It’s also one of the most unique-looking episodes we’ve done.

Oh, a little correction to something I stated in yesterday’s blog entry. The process of re-attaching Jason’s dreads will not take the laborious four hours I had assumed. It’ll actually take a little longer. Approximately two days. See, this is why I prefer to keep him hair short.
                        Today’s video: None.

Today’s mailbag:

Han writes: “ Hm, do you realise that Carter's absence in "Travellers" really didn't make a strong case for her being a "better, more involved" leader than Weir? In fact, i think it rather played more to the contrary.”

Answer: Hmm. Now that you put it that way, the same could be said for the rest of the team. Are you making a case for losing them as well?

Smiley Face06 writes: “On the GW forum, there are already anti season 5 threads. That makes absolutely no sense to me, for various reasons.”

Answer: Yeah, I found those hilarious. (Yeah, I said hilarious.) Criticizing a show you are watching is one thing, but actively campaigning against the production of a show that other fans are enjoying is, well, idiotic. “Yeah, I said idiotic.)

Joanieloveschachi writes: “What is Martin Gero really like?”

Answer: It’s kind of hard to tell as, ever since his big screen debut, he has taken to communicating with us through a mina bird named Scratchy. Personal affectation or really the reincarnated spirit of the great, great grandfather he barely knew? You decide.

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...r-29-2007.html

Well, we were back at it today, spinning stories for season five in a bid to top the tremendous twenty episodes that make up the Atlantis’s fourth season. SciFi has aired the first five and trust me when I say that the best is yet to come. This week’s installment, Tabula Rasa, is one of my favorites of the first half, a wonderfully freaky entry that offers up a truly WTF (?!) tease. It’s also one of the most unique-looking episodes we’ve done.

But even though you’re only a quarter of the way through season four, we’re already thinking about next year. Talk about planning ahead. After rolling in at approximately 9:30ish and dispensing with the niceties (“So, what did you on your time off besides worry about the pick-up?”), we settled down to our customary Monday morning post-football-weekend discussion (“Sorry about your Trojans, Carl”, “Hey, how about them Hawaii Rainbows!”, “My dark horse Browns are looking great!”) after which we moved on to the most important topic of the day: lunch. Suggestions were made, supported, critiqued, and hotly debated until, finally, a clear winner emerged: Lombardo’s Pizza. But sadly, for some bizarre reason known to only Lombardo himself, the place had run out of pepperoni. So, Lombardo’s was out and Carl-fave Domino’s was in. Who says I always eat too froo-froo? Check ’em out: BBQ chicken, all-dressed, pepperoni and cheese, and Brooklyn style. I had one of each.

Following lunch, we actually got down to business… And so it begins.

Oh, a little correction to something I stated in yesterday’s blog entry. The process of re-attaching Jason’s dreads will not take the laborious four hours I had assumed. It’ll actually take a little longer. Approximately two days. See, this is why I prefer to keep him hair short.
                          Also Book of the Month talk.

Todays video: None

Todays pics: Carl Binder, Unknown Guy (to me), and pizza

Han writes: “ Hm, do you realise that Carter's absence in "Travellers" really didn't make a strong case for her being a "better, more involved" leader than Weir? In fact, i think it rather played more to the contrary.”

Answer: Hmm. Now that you put it that way, the same could be said for the rest of the team. Are you making a case for losing them as well?

OhioAnne writes: “And what was for dessert?”

Answer: Unfortunately, the desserts were from a local Chinese bakery = a light and relatively tasteless assortment.

Yasmin writes: “How do you cook beets?”

Answer: Fondy boils them, then tosses them with a little oil, vinegar, and onion.

Smiley Face06 writes: “On the GW forum, there are already anti season 5 threads. That makes absolutely no sense to me, for various reasons.”

Answer: Yeah, I found those hilarious. (Yeah, I said hilarious.) Criticizing a show you are watching is one thing, but actively campaigning against the production of a show that other fans are enjoying is, well, idiotic. “Yeah, I said idiotic.)

Dovil writes: “Damn my illiteracy turning sheep shearing into something universally illegal except in Wales.”

Answer: Thanks for the correction.

P.S. Really? Wales?

Joanieloveschachi writes: “What is Martin Gero really like?”

Answer: It’s kind of hard to tell as, ever since his big screen debut, he has taken to communicating with us through a mina bird named Scratchy. Personal affectation or really the reincarnated spirit of the great, great grandfather he barely knew? You decide.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post

LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                              Wow, some anti-people are not going to be too happy.
                              Only the idiotic ones.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                                Only the idiotic ones.
                                Joe has a point though. We don't know a thing about S5 yet. We can be hopeful and be optomistic to what can happen. *cough* More Carson *cough*, but to condemn it? I dunno.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X