Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
    Here's my rough translation (corrections welcome, I haven't taken a French class in seven years!):

Atlantisfannew1 wrote: I am going to write you another letter this weekend. Would it be possible for you to reply to me and send me your autograph?

Response: Of course.
    Perfect. Well done you!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      Perfect. Well done you!
      Merci beaucoup!
      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
        Merci beaucoup!
        Je t'en prie..
        sigpic

Comment

Inpa writes: “1. If sci fi do choose to not renew the show, or to renew it how will that decision be made public? Will you mention it on here first or will Sci fi release a statement of some kind?

Answers: 1. I’d wait for the official SciFi release.
          He was holding out on us.
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana
          My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
            He was holding out on us.
            I think he knew last week when he said "Good news within these numbers"

Did you see the official report? Adrift pulled in over 2 million viewers! That is really really great news! I am glad they are looking at those DVR numbers.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post

Did you see the official report? Adrift pulled in over 2 million viewers! That is really really great news! I am glad they are looking at those DVR numbers.
              I did see that. I found it interesting that SciFi pulls in an average of 1.3 million viewers.
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana
              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

I did see that. I found it interesting that SciFi pulls in an average of 1.3 million viewers.
                Yeah, well when you have the wonderful programming and quality of Flash Gordon, what do you expect.

As per the official numbers, that 2 million plus mark for the premiere leaves a good taste in my mouth. apparently this stupid C3 report is not having any bearing on the DVR bleed off whatsoever. Which was about 300,000+ viewers!
                sigpic

Comment

Blog is up. Where are our usual suspects?

Anonymous #1 writes: “Tabula Rasa: More humorous, or more serious and angsty?”

Answer: More serious. And perspirey.

Perspirey?
                  That's hot and sweaty to you, hon! And you'll never guess who's perspirey.

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  Nope, no flocking deaths just yet! I just had a lab session today (Physics lab).

And I'm ALWAYS expecting the unexpected, so I'm safe.
                  Have you been experimenting with the flocking?

Ooooh no, I never saw that. Have you got the linky. Quick question, since you're a star with the ratings stuff. MS mentioned SGA got an average of 1.8, but yet the other figures had it as a 1.4, 1.1. *iz a tad confused* Have they got the figures for Reunion and DG then and incorporated them into the average?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post

Ooooh no, I never saw that. Have you got the linky. Quick question, since you're a star with the ratings stuff. MS mentioned SGA got an average of 1.8, but yet the other figures had it as a 1.4, 1.1. *iz a tad confused* Have they got the figures for Reunion and DG then and incorporated them into the average?
                    The numbers havr upticked because of the DVR factor. Also people watching SGA are not FF the commercials as the networks expected. Here is the link...

http://www.nbcumv.com/scifi/release_...nnelredis.html
                    sigpic

Comment

MS mentioned SGA got an average of 1.8, but yet the other figures had it as a 1.4, 1.1. *iz a tad confused* Have they got the figures for Reunion and DG then and incorporated them into the average?
                      I think the Variety article mentioned 1,8 million viewers... which translates to a 1.4 Neilsen rating?
                      sigpic

Comment

Have you been experimenting with the flocking?
                        No way! I would never hurt my babies!

The numbers havr upticked because of the DVR factor. Also people watching SGA are not FF the commercials as the networks expected. Here is the link...

Sweeeeet. Thanks for the link!

Comment

you mean the flocking gave birth to a family? o.O, there's something you don't see everyday

also this was said in the John/Teyla ship thread.... "one of my kids was watching a ad on Nick and it was showing a SpongeBob: Atlantis ad" and I'm like, does JM know of this?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I think the Variety article mentioned 1,8 million viewers... which translates to a 1.4 Neilsen rating?
                            It was 2 million viewers/1.4 for the premiere. 1.8 million is average for the season so far.

Comment

Thanks hon, So those figures don't include those that FF'd through the advert then? Sorry, i'm being a pain in the ass.

Yep, still don't get it. Well I do. But I don't.

Sweeeeet. Thanks for the link!
                              I would hope not! So instead you've just been breeding it!
                              Last edited by Pegasus_SGA; 24 October 2007, 12:34 PM. Reason: You know your brain is fried when you can't even spell simple words!

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                                It was 2 million viewers/1.4 for the premiere. 1.8 million is average for the season so far.
                                Ah cool. Cheers for that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X