Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Oh please. If I tried to whump them the only person that'd be whumped would be me.

And Shep, of course. But then, he's always whumped.
    Please PG15, be a little creative!! All you would have to do to whump the Shep Whumpers is get a huge projection screen to show part of 38 Minutes or Common Ground. The whumpers will be so mesmerized that you who be able to take them out one by one and the others won't even know what will be going on!!! They would be too fixated on the screen!!!
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
      Please PG15, be a little creative!! All you would have to do to whump the Shep Whumpers is get a huge projection screen to show part of 38 Minutes or Common Ground. The whumpers will be so mesmerized that you who be able to take them out one by one and the others won't even know what will be going on!!! They would be too fixated on the screen!!!
      Hmmm... it disturbs me that you've put that much thought into it....

Can I offer small modification? If you could arrange for the huge projection screen to be showing Doppelganger, you could run amok with a chainsaw taking em out 10 at a time and none of the whumpers would notice!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        Hmmm... it disturbs me that you've put that much thought into it....
        Only took about 30 seconds to think about it!

Can I offer small modification? If you could arrange for the huge projection screen to be showing Doppelganger, you could run amok with a chainsaw taking em out 10 at a time and none of the whumpers would notice!
        I didn't mean literally take them out, just whump them a little bit so they will know how their Shep clones feel when they whump them.
        Showing Doppelganger before it airs would be like a reward for all their whumping dreams and this should be punishment! Hmm... maybe he should show Irresponsible? No, no, that would definitely NOT keep them mesmerized.
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, that's certainly a plan.

Ok Shep Whumpers, do you mind meeting me at my local theatre here? The screen is massive and I will be showing the salt-water scene, the dead scene, and the infirmary scene from "38 Minutes"; the middle part of "The Defiant One"; stolen copies of both Travelers and Doppleganger I managed to get from Bridge Studios; and the feeding scenes from "Common Ground" on a continuous loop. I will even throw in some slow-motion action at parts of my choosing (probably where Shep screams or something).

Oh, and don't mind the frequenty Whumpers carried away from the theatre in stretchers and bandages. Heck, what am I saying; you probably won't mind anything.

Comment

Just turned on the TV to check the forcast and lo and behold, an interview with Paul and Joe!!! Not what I expected to see on the Weather Network!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
              Just turned on the TV to check the forcast and lo and behold, an interview with Paul and Joe!!! Not what I expected to see on the Weather Network!!!
              So what was the forcast for season 4
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

This must be the weather thing Joe said they did a while ago!

I'll be keeping tabs on the Weather channel now. I'll try to upload the video of it if I catch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                  So what was the forcast for season 4
                  They were talking about filming in the rain and showed the clip from Camelot (?) where Daniel was soaking wet... perhaps this is forcasting a soaking wet Shep...
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh please. If I tried to whump them the only person that'd be whumped would be me.

And Shep, of course. But then, he's always whumped.
                    Not JUST Shep gets whumped, I'm a Teyla Whumper... and dang proud of it too, now I just gotta track Teyla down so i can work on my fic more

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Ok Shep Whumpers, do you mind meeting me at my local theatre here? The screen is massive and I will be showing the salt-water scene, the dead scene, and the infirmary scene from "38 Minutes"; the middle part of "The Defiant One"; stolen copies of both Travelers and Doppleganger I managed to get from Bridge Studios; and the feeding scenes from "Common Ground" on a continuous loop. I will even throw in some slow-motion action at parts of my choosing (probably where Shep screams or something).

Oh, and don't mind the frequenty Whumpers carried away from the theatre in stretchers and bandages. Heck, what am I saying; you probably won't mind anything.
                      lol, you're just trying pick up some hot stargate fans aren't you

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                        Hmm... maybe he should show Irresponsible? No, no, that would definitely NOT keep them mesmerized.
                        Well... there's a teeeeeny bit of whump in that ep.. almost blown up and all...

*Yes, we whumpers have an astounding, nigh on magical, ability to find and enjoy whump anywhere, no matter how small!!!

Ooooh boy! I'm there! Pre-book me a bed at the local hospital, it'll be worth it!

*runs to buy plane tickets*

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                        They were talking about filming in the rain and showed the clip from Camelot (?) where Daniel was soaking wet... perhaps this is forcasting a soaking wet Shep...
                        Wheeeeeeeeeeee! One can only dream!

P.S. If anyone can capture and upload that interview, they will earn my undying gratitude... and possibly a commemorative ode...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                          lol, you're just trying pick up some hot stargate fans aren't you

Hey, it's not my fault the majority of Whumpers are also Thunkers and thus, female.

Oh, and I'm hunting the video/interview. Stand by.

Comment

And here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wLG0sgGiak

Nothing new, but hey, it's Stargate.

Comment

And here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wLG0sgGiak

Nothing new, but hey, it's Stargate.
                              My god! Was that... was that JM NOT in a suit? At work, at the studio in jeans?!!!!!!

*dies of shock*
                              sigpic

Comment

My god! Was that... was that JM NOT in a suit? At work, at the studio in jeans?!!!!!!

*dies of shock*
                                uh.... MEDIC!!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X