Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    Traitor!

If anyone wants to take a guess you can go here. "Match the body part!"

Well, you know what they say, desperate times, desperate measures

You're a strange one, but I have to give you full marks for originality and humour, and for being totally nuts!... I wonder who on Earth could come up with a name like 'Match the body part'? Honestly some people....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
      Yeah if I remember corectly SGA premiere had an amazing 3.0!
      3.2 to be exact! Which was the same for Eureka. I am not sure if the 1.5 for Flash is good or bad. It might show the network that SGA can pull in a 1.5 for a less advertised finale even after a long hiatus, it also could show that series do not hit the 2.0 mark anymore, old or new, and it's not the individual shows but the entire network is down.

I would like to see Flash hold it's ratings just below SGA so it could be a good lead in but at the same time make SGA shine. ECW is getting ratings now what SGA got for it's 2nd half of last season. So a lot is up in the air. It really depends how Season 4 starts off. Like Joe said, hopefully Sci-fi will be looking at the first few eps before making a decision.

I can feel Season 5's odds are getting better and better. Never lose hope.

To quote Galaxy Quest..

"Never give up! Never Surrender! "
      sigpic

Comment

Here are some questions I have posted that I very much hope Joe answers...

"Hi Joe!

1. Will we see much of Dr. Heightmeyer this year?
        2. Now that you are well into the second half of the season storywise, and now that you don't have to write anymore scripts, any chance of a new poem?
        3. We know that Weir will be in 4 episodes of the first half (first ten) will she be making any appearances in the second half of s4?

Thanks!"

It would be good to see a poem for the 2nd half of the season

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...t-14-2007.html

August 14, 2007

Photos: None today, sorry.

Write-Up: Hey kids, let's play "Greedy Greedy Scammers"!!

Questions:

Yet Another Flanigan Fan writes: “Is "Outcast" the Sheppard backstory episode proposed by Joe Flanigan and written by Alan McCullough?”

Answer: Yep.

Bugguy writes: “ Any chance of getting a rhyme like the season 2-3 version for season 4?”

Answer: My December 31, 2006 rhyme was mostly about season four.

Teyilia writes: “So....McKay's the father of Teyla's baby?... or am I reading that wrong??”

Answer: Yeah, you’re reading it wrong.

PG15 writes: “Is "Finale" the actual name of the Season finale?”

Answer: Nope.

Anonymous #2 writes: “I was wondering why the powers that be will not let you release a bloopers reel on the DVDs?”

Answer: We will be releasing a blooper reel with the season four DVD.

Ruffles writes: “ How far into the writing process of an ep do you begin casting?

Answer: We cast an episode during prep week, a week before it shoots.

Atlantisfannew1 a ecrit: “Toute les scénes de stargate Atlantis ont été tournée sur le térritoire Canadian?(ormi le tournage en antarctique) - Dans la saison 4, on reverra des peuples vue dans les saisons précédente? - Il vous reste combient d épisode a tournée pour la saison 4?”

Reponses: Oui, oui, cinq.

Translation please!

Linzi writes: “I was wondering, is the season finale linked to Kindred I and II in any way?”

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            Translation please!
            traduction, svp.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

[
              Atlantisfannew1 a ecrit: “Toute les scénes de stargate Atlantis ont été tournée sur le térritoire Canadian?(ormi le tournage en antarctique) - Dans la saison 4, on reverra des peuples vue dans les saisons précédente? - Il vous reste combient d épisode a tournée pour la saison 4?”

Translation please!

From Babelfish (which gives some hysterical translations):
              Were all the scénes of stargate Atlantis turned on the térritoire Canadian?(ormi turning to the Antarctic) - In season 4, one will re-examine people seen in the seasons previous? - It you remainder combient D episode turned for season 4?"

[which is probably... was SGA filmed in Canada? Will we see people in season 4 who we saw in season 3? And um, the combient D? DNA? Wraith bugs? uhhhh.]

Response: Yes, yes, five.

Comment

Translation please!
                Your wish is my command

Atlantisfannew1 says : "Were all Atlantis scenes shot in Canada ( save the ones that were shot in Antartica )? In season 4, will we get to see people ( inhabitants of the PG ) seen in previous seasons? How many episodes are there left to be shot?"

Answer : Yes, yes, five.

Lol : Prion did the translation first.

Comment

SA-WEEET!

Linzi writes: “I was wondering, is the season finale linked to Kindred I and II in any way?”

sigpic
                  www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

August 14, 2007

Translation please!
                    Ok, bearing in mind my French is rusty, lol, and i'm not good with slang words which I think Ormi is, it says something along the lines of,

1. Were all the Stargate Atlantis episodes (the exception being those filmed in the Antarctica) shot in Canada?

A. Yes

2. Will we be revisiting some of the people we've met in previous seasons in season 4

A. Yes

3. How many episodes are yet to be filmed in season 4.

A. 5

Okay, my french really isn't that great i've learned today, but I think thats what it says. I'm more than happy for someone to correct me as it's been so long and I could use the lesson.

ETA: Thanks BG.. i'm hesitant to call you Blow Man, I really gotta get out of this gutter one day!

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                      Your wish is my command

Atlantisfannew1 says : "Were all Atlantis scenes shot in Canada ( save the ones that were shot in Antartica )? In season 4, will we get to see people ( inhabitants of the PG ) seen in previous seasons? How many episodes are there left to be shot?"

Answer : Yes, yes, five.

Lol : Prion did the translation first.
                      Hah, well, I did the lazy way

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...t-15-2007.html

August 15, 2007

Photos: A conceptual drawing of a Wraith Cruiser (that's what Joe says, but I don't think it's the same type we've seen before; it almost looks like the Wraith have assimilated the Daedalus or something); Martin Gero looking contemplative, and Gangsta Judge.

Write-Up: Some succint updates on Atlantis:

Watched the final mix of Adrift this morning. Simply put: Best Season Premiere Ever.

Marty G. pitched out a special guest star for Outcast, a character we haven’t seen since his debilitating injury in season. Won’t the fans be surprised. Well, probably not as I’m sure you’ve figured it out.

I’m really looking forward to Harmony. I know Jodelle will be brilliant. She’s always brilliant.

Midway is looking big, Big, BIG! Oh, and BamBam has been working on that sparring scene for weeks.

Marty G. promises to have Trio (formerly Full Tilt) done for next week after which he’ll no doubt sleep for three straight days.

Watched Kindred II dailies from Terminal City. Dark, dank, disturbing.
                        And of course, more scammerific emails.

Questions:

None today, sorry.

Comment

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. must repost questions........

and
                          Marty G. pitched out a special guest star for Outcast, a character we haven’t seen since his debilitating injury in season. Won’t the fans be surprised. Well, probably not as I’m sure you’ve figured it out.

"...we haven’t seen since his debilitating injury in season..." and, and, season ... what? season 1? 2? 3?

Hmm, must think. Oh oh oh, whatsface from Siege? Colonel Everett! Gotta be him if this is the Shep back to Earth episode....
                          Last edited by prion; 15 August 2007, 04:30 PM.

Comment

That looks like a new style of cruiser to me?

and...

"Watched the final mix of Adrift this morning. Simply put: Best Season Premiere Ever."

WOOHOO!!!

Comment

Um, did Judge get that singlet top from the womens department? Heh.

I love "playa" Count!
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                                nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. must repost questions........

and

"...we haven’t seen since his debilitating injury in season..." and, and, season ... what? season 1? 2? 3?

Hmm, must think. Oh oh oh, whatsface from Siege? Colonel Everett! Gotta be him if this is the Shep back to Earth episode....
                                Could it be Bates? I always wanted to see him come back or at least mentioned.
                                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
                                X