Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh fine, I'll trouble you some flare.

Comment

lol you guys should make a schedule and split up the work. One day PG15 does it, the next day prion does, etc...
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

And the Shep whump thread explodes into squeeeeee...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          Oh fine, I'll trouble you some flare.
          Heh, and excellent flare it is : Can't green you, so here's a happy hungry McKay instead ... mckayanime08:

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
          lol you guys should make a schedule and split up the work. One day PG15 does it, the next day prion does, etc...
          Nah too much fun, besides, it's just catch as catch can. If it goes past 9pm, I just don't bother as I get off the PC most times

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
            ... you’ll have to wait until Trio for a not-so-subtle tip-off.
            What is Trio? Is that the name of an episode?
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Nice.

Yeah, I've grown accustomed to how this is done; I still get to add my flare to certain stuff anyway, so no loss.

Anyway, so, according to Joe, this is what Season 4 is looking like:

Adrift
              Lifeline
              Reunion
              Doppleganger
              Travelers
              Tabula Rasa
              Missing
              The Seer
              Miller's Crossing
              This Mortal Coil
              Be All My Sins Remember’d
              Spoils of War
              Quarantine
              The Kindred Part 1
              The Kindred Part 2
              Midway
              “Three’s Company”
              “Shep goes to Earth”
              Harmony
              Season Finale

(The second half is in no particular order, except the first 2, how the Kindred's are arranged, and where the finale is, obviously)

EDIT: Killdeer, I *think* "Trio" is the Carter-Keller-McKay episode, although I'm not sure. I've asked Joe about it today.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                What is Trio? Is that the name of an episode?
                I believe it's the ep Marty G is writing... which Joe M has also referred to in recent blog entries as, "Three's Company". Who knows what the actual title will be?!!

P.S. *ahem* Point of order folks, from your resident grammar/spelling nitpicker.. it's "flair". "Flare" is something you let off when stranded on a desert island or standing on a sinking ship...
                sigpic

Comment

Ah, ok. Thanks to PG15 and Alipeeps for the quick answer.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post

P.S. *ahem* Point of order folks, from your resident grammar/spelling nitpicker.. it's "flair". "Flare" is something you let off when stranded on a desert island or standing on a sinking ship...

Details details...why don't you go squee some more?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                      Details details...why don't you go squee some more?
                      *sucks in a breath*

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                        *sucks in a breath*

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

A little louder there.... I think I still have some hearing in this other ear.

- Life after Stargate -
                        sigpic

Comment

A little louder there.... I think I still have some hearing in this other ear.

I'll add some more squee for the shep-whumping and the update on carter's love life...

Squeeeeeeee!

Oh heck...SSSsssssqqqqqqqquuuueeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                            I'll add some more squee for the shep-whumping and the update on carter's love life...

Squeeeeeeee!

Oh heck...SSSsssssqqqqqqqquuuueeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Morjana
                            Yep, that took care of it, thanks!

BTW, how long did it take you to colorcode that? *awed and impressed*
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            sigpic

Comment

Yep, that took care of it, thanks!

BTW, how long did it take you to colorcode that? *awed and impressed*

LOL! A L-O-N-G time...it was fun though...

Squeeeeeeee!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

i'm willing to go out on a limb here and suggest that 'three's company' is now Trio
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X