Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Heh. You made a typo when you typed typo.

Sorry... couldn't resist!
    my stupid

well it's after 1 in the morning so lol!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      Heh. You made a typo when you typed typo.

Sorry... couldn't resist!

As for the other things.. I think you may be reading a bit too much into things there. Machiavellian genius though Joe may be, I don't think every answer he gives is a carefully crafted clue...

I tend to agree regarding Joe. I once belonged to a Buffy/Angel list called The StakeHouse, where someone called William the Poet posted. His/her's posts reminded me of quatrains of Nostradamus, read one way, decipherable many ways. I had my suspicions who WtP was, but will never know.
      Last edited by LaCroix; 23 July 2007, 05:46 PM.

Comment

lol so i shouldn't remind him to bring back FORD! every day ? darn !

I must start up again when he reverts back to a person.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/index.html

July 23rd

Some of you have complained about the fact that I’ve ignored your questions and I want to make it clear that it‘s nothing personal. If I‘ve failed to answer your question, it probably has more to do with the question itself than you as a person. As I‘ve stated in previous entries, there are certain queries I will not respond to. Specifically -

3. Questions that really should be directed somewhere else. I have no control over when T.V. Tazmania chooses to air Stargate, and I have even less control over when the DVD’s are released, who appears on the box set cover, or how the network goes about promoting the show.
          Is he being facetious? It is Tasmania! Named after Abel Tasman. We also have a bridge named Tasman. *what?*

Did he answer my question about Rodney and John? NO completely ignores the gay questions. Typical!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
            Is he being facetious? It is Tasmania! Named after Abel Tasman. We also have a bridge named Tasman. *what?*
            I just suspect JM doesn't know how to spell the name of that country It wouldn't be the first time...

Comment

I got the flocking!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                Congrats! Are you going to post a pic?
                sigpic
                Sig by Luciana
                My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Click that link and find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                    Congrats! Are you going to post a pic?
                    he posted several. go to his post right below yours and click on his link (in blue letters) for the entire tail, plus several photos, of the famous 'flocking'

Comment

Oooh! we need a flocking party
                      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                      Yes, I am!
                      sigpic
                      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        he posted several. go to his post right below yours and click on his link (in blue letters) for the entire tail, plus several photos, of the famous 'flocking'
                        Ah. Gracias.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana
                        My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...y-24-2007.html

who cares about spoilers.? EIGHT(8)PICTURES FROM THE SET!!! - Joe, David, Jason, Amanda.

Final preparations are underway for Comic Con. Even though the Stargate panels are on Friday, I’ll be flying in the day before - and since the only direct flight available leaves Vancouver at 8:40 a.m., it looks like I’ll have plenty of time to kill. To that end, I’ve already put together my in-flight/post-flight/pre-dinner reading selection: George R. R. Martin’s A Game of Thrones, Frederik Pohl’s Gateway, Terry Pratchett’s Equal Rites, Keith Laumer’s A Plague of Demons, and Jack McDevitt’s Seeker. That should tide me over until I can hit a bookstore and pick up something for the flight back.

The Atlantis panel should be a lot of fun and will include: Joe Flanigan (who apparently will be able to make it after all), David Hewlett, Amanda Tapping, Jewel Staite, Charlie Cohen, Nora O’Brien, and myself. Fans, I’m sure, will have plenty of questions about the upcoming season and, as always, I’ll have to walk a fine line between providing them with answers and not spoiling the episode for them. It’s a lot easier said than done, especially when you’re in a roomful of 3000+ people, so, like last year, I’ve put together a quickie list of Things Not To Discuss at Comic Con. It’ll be a handy little reminder I can refer to over the course the panel. Once we’re done, I’ll probably head downstairs and walk the floor.

We watched the Day One Mix of Tabula Rasa today. Another winner! The teaser felt like something out of the movie Saw. A very unique-looking episode that Marty G. predicts “the fans are gonna love”.

We also started shooting Kindred I today. Check out the pics.

PG15 writes: “Why is Atlantis's shield only "half-a-shield" when it's supposed to be air tight?”Answer: Actually, it is air tight and does encapsulate the entire city. Check out Adrift. Oh, right, you can’t yet. Well, check it out when it airs.

Anonymous #1 writes: “Any nice/emotional moments with Shep/Weir at all?”
                          Answer: Scenes in both Adrift and This Mortal Coil come to mind.

Cathain writes: “Will Hermiod appear in S4 or did he go back to the Asgard Homeworld prior to "Unending"?”
                          Answer: Hermiod will not be putting an appearance in season four.

Anonymous #2 writes: “In the season 9 dvd commentaries (several eps including ) you hinted at an off camera relationship between Cameron/Carolyn - really? Why was this dropped or was it never really a serious character development point? or were you just messing with us?”
                          Answer: Nope. It was something we seriously considered but didn’t end up developing.

OctoberMoon writes: “Why does Sheppard wear that black wrist band all the time?"
                          Answer: Because Joe likes them.
                          Last edited by prion; 24 July 2007, 04:50 PM.

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...y-24-2007.html

July 24, 2007

Photos: Woooooot!! Atlantis photos galore! Included are shots of Amanda Tapping, Jason Momoa, Joe Flanigan, David Hewlett, and Director Peter Woeste; they are all in costume (except Woeste, obviously). Most of the photos seems to cover a scene where Shep, Ronon, and Rodney are talking around a table, or something. Carter also seems to be talking to Keller in one of the shots, but we don't get to see her (Keller's) face, so I'm not 100% sure.

Oh, and the scenes are for "The Kindred Part 1", which started shooting today.

Write-Up: Comic Con approaches! Joe regales us with his reading list that will help him kill time once he flies down there, along with a previous experience at an existential hotel, or something. Also, this:

The Atlantis panel should be a lot of fun and will include: Joe Flanigan (who apparently will be able to make it after all), David Hewlett, Amanda Tapping, Jewel Staite, Charlie Cohen, Nora O’Brien, and myself. Fans, I’m sure, will have plenty of questions about the upcoming season and, as always, I’ll have to walk a fine line between providing them with answers and not spoiling the episode for them. It’s a lot easier said than done, especially when you’re in a roomful of 3000+ people, so, like last year, I’ve put together a quickie list of Things Not To Discuss at Comic Con. It’ll be a handy little reminder I can refer to over the course the panel. Once we’re done, I’ll probably head downstairs and walk the floor.

We watched the Day One Mix of Tabula Rasa today. Another winner! The teaser felt like something out of the movie Saw. A very unique-looking episode that Marty G. predicts “the fans are gonna love”.
                            Questions:

PG15 writes: “Why is Atlantis's shield only "half-a-shield" when it's supposed to be air tight?”

Answer: Actually, it is air tight and does encapsulate the entire city. Check out Adrift. Oh, right, you can’t yet. Well, check it out when it airs.

Anonymous #1 writes: “Any nice/emotional moments with Shep/Weir at all?”

Answer: Scenes in both Adrift and This Mortal Coil come to mind.

Cathain writes: “Will Hermiod appear in S4 or did he go back to the Asgard Homeworld prior to "Unending"?”

Answer: Hermiod will not be putting an appearance in season four.

Anonymous #2 writes: “In the season 9 dvd commentaries (several eps including ) you hinted at an off camera relationship between Cameron/Carolyn - really? Why was this dropped or was it never really a serious character development point? or were you just messing with us?”

Answer: Nope. It was something we seriously considered but didn’t end up developing.

OctoberMoon writes: “Why does Sheppard wear that black wrist band all the time?"

Answer: Because Joe likes them.

---

Ok, from now on, I'm just going to post regardless of if someone else has already posted. Why waste all this work for nothing?
                            Last edited by PG15; 25 July 2007, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              Ok, from now on, I'm just going to post regardless of if someone else has already posted. Why waste all this work for nothing?
                              Cuz it wastes space on the site... really. If I see someone else has posted, I just don't post. It's just copy and paste, after all...

Comment

Not for me. I add my own flare to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X