Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...ly-6-2007.html

July 6

Photos: Books.

Write-Yp: Joe talks to an "investment advisor" and thinks about his financial (back to the) future. Also, a book update, and:

BREAKING NEWS - Just got off the phone with Nora O’Brien who has informed me that Sci Fi will be running a special sneak peek of Atlantis season 4 (what they’re referring to as an extended trailer) during Eureka, either this Tuesday or next. Spread the word and I’ll get back to you with further information as it becomes available. I’ve yet to see the trailer myself but when I do, I’ll make it a point to list all of the episodes touched upon and allow you to play mix and match with the clips.

BREAKING NEWS #2 - On this special day (National Fried Chicken Day for those of you who have been living under a rock), I’d like to wish a very Happy Birthday to the lovely and talented Martin Gero. Also celebrating birthdays on this day: Tia and Tamera Mowry of Sister, Sister fame, rapper 50 Cent, Geoffrey Rush, George W. Bush, Sylvester Stallone, T.V. Robin Burt Ward, Ned Beatty, and the Dalai Lama. Martin is in middling to great company.
    Questions:

Menefee writes: “I was wondering if you had a least favorite script of SG-1 or Atlantis that you and Paul worked on.”

Answer: Probably Prometheus.

Anonymous #3 writes: “Is it the hiatus that has you off your snark??”

Answer: I hold fans like you responsible for not giving me anything to get angry about.

Erin Anderson writes: “I was wondering if you'd take a peek and verify for me if that is indeed your scrawl and whether you believe the bottom scrawl is Claudia…”

Answer: That’s me and…hmmm…that’s me anyway.

Zabadoo writes: “1) If the Asurans created Reese which in turn created the Replicators, then the Replicators destroyed the Asurans-wouldn't that make the Asurans not much of a threat if we destroyed the Replicators, and the Replicators can destroy the Asurans?
    2.)In Continuum, is Jack O'Neill the real Jack O'Neill or is it an AU Jack O'Neill?
    3.)Why is there such reluctance in bringing in Ford for another episode?
    4.)Do you know anything about Brad and Rob's new Stargate spin-off that you just won't tell us yet, or have they not told you anything yet?

Answers: 1) Huh? 2) That’s a wait and see. 3) It’s not reluctance. If someone comes up with a great story idea for the character, then by all means we’ll bring him back. But until that happens, it aint happening. 4) I don’t know much but I do more than you.

Anonymous #4 writes: “Are you guys concerned that season four seems to be all about Carter, love her or hate her, for most fans?”

Answer: Not really. Most of those complaining are overreacting. Yup, you heard me. Overreacting. Those who are complaining because they think she’s going to take over the show are wrong. Those who are complaining that other characters had to leave simply because we wanted to make room for the Carter character - wrong. Those who think she’ll take screen time away from the existing cast of characters - wrong. O. VER. RE. AC. TING.

Oh, this will be fun.

Edward4th writes: “Do you ever look over the blogs of people commenting on yours?”

Answer: Occasionally, I do.

Primate Studios writes: “1. Season 1 of Atlantis had kind of a dark/erie feel to it. (…) Will we get more of that feeling in Season 4? 2. But is there any Heavy Metal fans on SGA or Sg-1?”

Answers: 1) Hopefully, yes. 2) Don’t know. Does Ministry count? Put me down for Stigmata.

Crystalite writes: “I just saw the sneek peak programming schedule for Comic-Con, and it only lists the SGA panel. Has the SG1 panel been cancelled, or was it just not included in the sneek peak?”

Answer: Nope. It’s still on.

Anonymous #7 writes: “Ben said that there were no Mitchell centered episodes in season 10, but that there are Sam episodes (note plural), Teal'c episodes (note plural), and Vala episodes. He didn't mention Daniel, but it could be that he considered "The Shroud" to be a team episode (alot of people do).”

Answer: I’m always reluctant to name a certain episode character-centered because I’ve found that, in the past, my opinion of what is a character-centered episode differs from what other people consider a character-centered episode. That said, I consider Bounty and Uninvited Mitchell episodes.

Anonymous #8 writes: “Do you take the job even though people you trust say you can probably do better if you just can wait a little bit, or do you start reinforcing the door?”

Answer: The bigger question is can you wait a little bit?

It might be Stargate-related, I don't know.

Anonymous #8 also writes: “Are there plans for Col. Caldwell to come back, or is it all Col. Ellis, these days?”

Answer: There are plans to see both in season four.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      Joe [...] thinks about his financial (back to the) future.
      Oh bravo. Very well done indeed!
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks.

Of course, you'll only get it if you read the blog.

Comment

July 7th entry

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...ly-7-2007.html

Pics from the archive: Me in my gangsterly best, Ark of Truth, Ara and Rakai from Reunion, a couple of selections from the Quarantine design package.

Poundpuppy 29 writes: “I was wondering if you would list your Top 5 Jack episodes?”Answer: I can’t. I love them all.

Anonymous #1 writes: “ 1. Given that there are Australians on Atlantis (judging by the flags on uniforms) does that mean there is vegemite in the Pegasus Galaxy? 2. And is there any chance of seeing an Australian in a bigger role in the hopefully many seasons to come?”
          Answers: 1) No doubt. 2) It’s possible.

Comment

7-7-7

Photos: Joe says,
            Me in my gangsterly best, Ark of Truth, Ara and Rakai from Reunion, a couple of selections from the Quarantine design package (with some spoilerish notes)
            Write-Up: As Live Earth is upon us (or was), Joe has decided to think of ways to decrease his own Carbon footprint (the amount of CO2 one produces) with 10 easy-to-follow methods; a must-read.

Questions:

Poundpuppy 29 writes: “I was wondering if you would list your Top 5 Jack episodes?”

Answer: I can’t. I love them all.

Anonymous #1 writes: “ 1. Given that there are Australians on Atlantis (judging by the flags on uniforms) does that mean there is vegemite in the Pegasus Galaxy? 2. And is there any chance of seeing an Australian in a bigger role in the hopefully many seasons to come?”

Answers: 1) No doubt. 2) It’s possible.

---

EDIT: ...Meh.

Comment

Okay...

Spoiler:
              McKay's got a pillow in the Botany lab...and it's a manure bag?!??!?

PG15 - Have you recieved your flocking yet?
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Nope. Expecting it some time after next Monday when they return to work, when Joe will mail the package to me.

Or never. Really, even if for some reason I don't get the flocking (i.e. Joe being Joe ), then I'd still have won it virtually and have gotten to speak to a Stargate Producer by email.

Comment

Joe says,

Write-Up: As Live Earth is upon us (or was), Joe has decided to think of ways to decrease his own Carbon footprint (the amount of CO2 one produces) with 10 easy-to-follow methods; a must-read.
                  i know! he really is funny.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

7-7-7

Photos: Joe says,

I think it was Joe's response to people saying he had lost his snarkyness lately.
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

What's vegemite?
                      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                      Yes, I am!
                      sigpic
                      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                        What's vegemite?
                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegemite

Joe, I love you!!!
                        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                          Soylent green is people!

...sorry, coudln't resist. I'll go now.
                          Yes, I am!
                          sigpic
                          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

What's vegemite?
                            :|

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                              :|
                              Yes. I sam culturely deprived. HA!
                              Yes, I am!
                              sigpic
                              Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

What's vegemite?
                                A poor imitation of Marmite

*vanishes*
                                scarimor

Comment

Working...
                                X