Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    "Joe Flanigan - male model."

Very nice to wake up to though!
    Indeed, I came over all unnecessary this morning. Never a bad thing. So, i'm sorry PG15, after seeing those pics i'll no longer be having PG thoughts.

*runs out the thread giggling*

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      Nicely done. Sorry, I was off watching DVDs.
      No worries. I stumbled across it. Wasn't expecting an update that early!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
        Indeed, I came over all unnecessary this morning. Never a bad thing. So, i'm sorry PG15, after seeing those pics i'll no longer be having PG thoughts.

*runs out the thread giggling*
        Poor PG, usurped by Joe Flanigan - male model.
        sigpic

Comment

*sigh* You're right; when you reach the top, there is nowhere to go but down. Seriously though, it's the hiatus, so don't expect much exciting new spoilers. For this kind of stuff, I'd rather rely on my backups than doing all the hard work by myself.

(Just kidding! Seriously! )

Oh, and AD, it was a Seinfeld DVD, and I'm still in the middle of it.

True, hiatus can be boring. Thankfully JM is blowing off lack of spoiler stuff with photos, which I think I can say truly none of us expected.

Seinfeld? Hmm, no sure if that's forgiveable

Comment

^I was listening to the commentaries, does that make it better?

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
            Poor PG, usurped by Joe Flanigan - male model.
            Yeah but, look at who beat me!

I should be honored.

Comment

Nah, even worse Just listening, not watching? Wait, you're staring out the window, waiting for the postal service to deliver your flocking, even though in your heart you realize it's probably just stuffed in any old shoebox at Bridge Studios but yuo can't help but HOPE it'll arrive *real* soon

Comment

Wow, I'm sure even JM would be proud of the spinning going on in that post.

Comment

Yeah but, look at who beat me!

I should be honored.
                  It's not a competition. I'm sure given the right motivation I could have a fangirl moment about you again, hon. What's your chest hair like?

Originally posted by prion View Post
                  Nah, even worse Just listening, not watching? Wait, you're staring out the window, waiting for the postal service to deliver your flocking, even though in your heart you realize it's probably just stuffed in any old shoebox at Bridge Studios but yuo can't help but HOPE it'll arrive *real* soon
                  Ah but who's shoe box?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                    It's not a competition. I'm sure given the right motivation I could have a fangirl moment about you again, hon. What's your chest hair like?
                    Uh...no comment.

Spoiler:
                    Let's just say I can be a lifeguard if I wanted to. So...yeah, no fangirl sqeee for me I'm guessing.

Comment

Uh...no comment.

Spoiler:
                      Let's just say I can be a lifeguard if I wanted to. So...yeah, no fangirl sqeee for me I'm guessing.
                      Pffft. Not every girl likes chest hair.

You're still in the running.

As long as you're not still 15.

Or 16, for that matter.

Comment

Uh...no comment.

Spoiler:
                        i'm sure if you donned your Baywatch trunks, you'd have the girls flocking around you in no time.

Comment

That'd be nice.

Oh, and I'm 19, by the way.

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...ly-5-2007.html

July 5

Photos: Food.

Write-Yp: Alas, poor Ali has left this world...or at least, stopped responding. He must have died. Anyway, with what little not-boredom Joe has left, he made a new friend, Michael.

Also included is a rundown of Joe's day (reading, eating, sunburning, script-reading), and it looks like the monday after next is the go-back-to-work-day for him...and the go-to-my-house day of the flocking.

Questions:

Mackenziesmomma writes: “What are you MOST looking forward to after hiatus?”

Answer: The winter hiatus.

Prior of the Ori writes: “Will Carter get a face to face encounter with a Wraith in the new season?”

Answer: She will.

Anonymous #2 writes: “ How have you been? I haven't been doing so well this week...been kinda sad.”

Answer: Cheer up! Summer’s here and the season four premiere of Atlantis fast approaches.

Comment

That'd be nice.

Oh, and I'm 19, by the way.
                              You lied to us!!!

That's it. It's all over. I will never look at you the same weay again.

You don't deserve that flocking.
                              Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                              Yes, I am!
                              sigpic
                              Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                              Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                              Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Hey now, I got this "PG15" moniker when I was 15, so really, it's not my fault that I'm currently "lying".

It's time's fault.

Comment

Working...
                                X