Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    HA!

Heh, a commitment to never leave the PC, to keep hitting that refresh button, bwahahahah!
    That's it, young lady, I won't be buying off you that nice ocean-view house in Germany, either! Consider the deal off!

*sulks*
    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    Yes, I am!
    sigpic
    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
      That's it, young lady, I won't be buying off you that nice ocean-view house in Germany, either! Consider the deal off!

*sulks*
      What?! That deal for the azure-blue caribbean blue water outside my chalet house in Germany is off?

WEll, two can *sulk*. stomps off in irate rage (meanwhile, offering up alleged flocking for sale on eBay)

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
        Well it looks like PG15 has been quite adept and refreshing tonight
        I'm back on top baby!
        That's just awesome.

Comment

My, comments on the 6/28 entry are sure turning into as "The Stargate fans turn," don't ya think?

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
            My, comments on the 6/28 entry are sure turning into as "The Stargate fans turn," don't ya think?
            That was you? Thanks Prion, you've done a great job, Joe's blog was getting a bit boring so we needed something to liven it up. I think you've done a fab job of entertaining the masses.

Green for you

Comment

I understood prion's comment to be "Oh my... the comments on that entry..." rather than "my comments on that entry..." Unless that comma of hers was misplaced.

What's the gist, for someone who's too lazy to go read it herself?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                I understood prion's comment to be "Oh my... the comments on that entry..." rather than "my comments on that entry..." Unless that comma of hers was misplaced.

I know, I was being... attempting to be sarcastic... never mind. I know i'm normally more subtle than that, but thought you would get it Shadow.

I guess I have lots to learn from the master...

Are we allowed to say about the comments on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                  "existence failure". What a poetic phrase!

Actually, I think it was from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Comment

Actually, I think it was from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
                    Ah, I should so re-read it. I've read it literally years ago, and have forgotten half of it/ It sits on my shelf, waiting for when I have time. Whch should be not too long, yay!
                    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                    Yes, I am!
                    sigpic
                    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                      That was you? Thanks Prion, you've done a great job, Joe's blog was getting a bit boring so we needed something to liven it up. I think you've done a fab job of entertaining the masses.

Green for you
                      Thanks

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post

yes, meant 'oh my', but the comma is in the correct place

Comment

I know, I was being... attempting to be sarcastic... never mind. I know i'm normally more subtle than that, but thought you would get it Shadow.

I guess I have lots to learn from the master...

Are we allowed to say about the comments on here?
                        Don't know, but I've seen other threads discuss comments (mostly shredding 'anonymous' ones and some folks on live journals are probably burning little effigies of 'anonymous' )

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...e-29-2007.html

June 29

Photo: Now this is a mindbender: featured in the photo on Joe's Blog today is Rob Cooper and his dog Oscar, reading Joe's blog. It's Moebius all over again.

Write-Up: Once again, Joe gets sentimental as a almost-spam email punched his heart strings. Read what he has to say about it:

It was a touching letter from a fellow named Al who, once a major investor in the field of oil and gas, suffered a debilitating stroke as a result of the shock he sustained “from the kidnap encounted from Nigeria militant group that rendered half my body paralysed”. (Lest I receive any posts criticizing my atrocious spelling, I’d like to make it clear that I’m quoting the email verbatim, heartrending spelling mistakes and all. As a result of his stroke, Ali is no doubt struggling to make due with half a brain. Give the guy a break.).

As if this wasn’t enough, Ali just received some terrible news. According to his doctor, he only has three months to live. And, even worse: “the said of it is that I have no close relative around”. Sad indeed. Well, following something about spirituality and faith, he gets to the point (a.k.a. the part that involves me cashing in somehow): “I would want you to set up an orphanages foundation in my name and also donate the rest for my wealth to the missionary or charitable organizations as well as the needy, since my money would not have any benefitiary when I’m dead.” Bless his heart - provided it isn’t on the side of his body that has been left paralyzed in which case curse the sluggish organ that has no doubt hastened to his premature demise. He goes on: “My account balance presently totaling $38.5M“ ! “I have set aside 25% of thise money for who ever will be willing to assist in this project as his/he reward.” Of course, helping the orphans is reward enough for me. Still, I suppose I could find some use for that other 25%.
                          *Sniff*, poor Ali...assuming it's not the same one who we all love and appreciate on this board, of course. Also, Joe's reason for the blog: he just does it for "the love of the arts", and appreciate a little positive feedback, such as the one from a Mr. Rob Cooper:

“While he will often jump up on my lap for a scratch while I'm sitting on the couch or my recliner he NEVER jumps up on me while at the computer. So imagine my surprise as I sat there checking out your blog when Oscar lept up and stuck his face in front of the screen. He wouldn't leave either. He just sat there staring as I scrolled down. Seems you have another fan.”

I sent back an email informing him that I was going to use his touching testimonial in today’s blog. His response:

“Not at all. Now that I think about it, I believe he may have wanted more info on Fondy's new business venture.”

Bless his furry little heart. And Oscar too.
                          So sad...yet...so fulfilling, no?

Questions:

PG15 writes: “ 1). What are you going to do after you finish the first draft of "The Kindred Part 1"? Will it be finally time for an actual vacation then? 2). Is it just me, or does the anonymous posters seem more...rude?

Answers: I hope to finish the first draft next week after which I intend to do some reading, watching some DVD’s and, depending on the timeline, break ground on that orphanage. 2) No. It’s about par for the course, bless their bitter, vindictive little hearts.

Breeze writes: “Just got one question what type of laptop or computer do you use?”

Answer: I use a Sony VAIO for writing and editing my music demo (“Touched By the Feeling of Love‘s Loving Fingers” will be my first single).

Redhooks writes: “Have you cast some guest stars just based on their "highlight reel" of past work or does it always require an audition?”

Answer: Depends on who we’re casting.

Anonymous #1 writes: “I heard there was a very big positive response to Joe and Torri's little display at last year's comic con. I noticed you didn't look too thrilled, though. A sign of things that annoyed you, perhaps?”

Answer: My God, you’ve found me out! I was positively enraged at the mere prospect of fans deriving any sort of enjoyment from Joe and/or Torri’s “little display” (whatever it was. Perhaps you’d care to enlighten me. Oh, wait. You only heard about it. BUT you were able to take note of my none “too thrilled” reaction. Well, get it all sorted out and I look forward to hearing from you. If I can manage to overcome the rage I feel at the mere mention of the incident in question.

Anonymous #2 writes: “ 1) can I mail you some of my world-famous, 70% Cocoa Lindt Dark Chcolate brownies with walnuts? 2) Will it ever be explained why the Wraith cannot feed on Ronon? 3) Ever considered a story where the Wraith gene is triggered in Teyla and she becomes a Wraith Queen for a day?”

Answers: 1) Why not. 2) It’s not that the wraith wasn’t able to feed. It was surprised by his defiance and, thus, figured he would make a great runner. 3) Something like that.

Pauline writes: “Would you consider using the same documentary style story episode as an insight into the day to day working of Atlantis?”

Answer: Possibly.

Crazymom writes: “GeekBoy's favorite scene of just about any SG-1 episode is Cam's reaction to Teal'c shooting at the stone wall: "Whoa! Bullets bounce!"

Answer: A terrific Ben adlib.

Tattle Tail writes: “As a person of good conscience, were you aware of a rebellious group who plan to hackle the panel at the comic con?”

Answer: Oooh, can’t wait. We’ll have truncheon-wielding security teams interspersed throughout the crowds, prepared to deliver a skull-crunching “whack of silence” should the need arise.

FarscapeFan writes: “The same question as yesterday: what is the chance that Claudia Black will join Ben, Chris, Michael and Amanda at Comic Con SG-1's panel?”

Answer: Claudia will not be taking part in the panel. Sorry.

Comment

Redhooks writes: “Have you cast some guest stars just based on their "highlight reel" of past work or does it always require an audition?”

Answer: Depends on who we’re casting.
                            Darn! Not the question I really wanted him to answer from my post. I guess he doesn't want to give out many spoilers for the last few episodes.
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

"... bitter, vindictive little hearts"

LOL! I can feel the love in the room.

Comment

It tends to depend on whether or not I've had my coffee... and what thread I've just come from. If I've just been reading something particularly hostile/stupid, I don't always pick up on the nicer flavors elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X