Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, but that first 1 is still halved, instead of just "thirded" with pg and pug.

Yes yes, I know I'm anal.

Comment

big to bg
      box to bx
      drink to drnk
      dumb to dmb
      I'm to im

Any word with vowels or apostrophes in it tends to get shortened, no matter what the before/after letter count is like.

Comment

Well then, I'm glad I'm not immersed in netspeak.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
          It's Westly from Princess Bride. WESTly.

Maybe Joe was still feeling sick from food poisoning and hit W when he meant to hit E. They ARE right next to each other on the keyboard...
          Eastly?!?!?
          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
          May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            what's the point in typing B4 instead of before????
            Well I hate text speak at the best of times but let me tell you even at my work it is used in our diaries (computer based) and it is a god send! The amount of time I save by being able to use it is well... it must be close to 10 minutes.
            Last edited by Willow'sCat; 30 May 2007, 06:20 PM.

Comment

I use textspeak when I'm on a cell phone and getting frustrated with it and I use it online sarcastically, but for the most part I prefer to take the extra time to NOT look like an idiot.

I do, however, use "nite" with regularity when signing off IM and whatnot.

Comment

I don't have a mobile phone. *what?*

Comment

I got one when my dad was sick and just never got rid of it. I mainly use it for texting when I'm computerless and calling up to bum rides off people.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    Well then, I'm glad I'm not immersed in netspeak.
                    lol sifnt

Comment

it would take me longer to type otu a text than it would to pick up my cell, call and hang up

my cell is a tool, not a toy. i've never sent a text message, nor do i feel the need to
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        it would take me longer to type otu a text than it would to pick up my cell, call and hang up

my cell is a tool, not a toy. i've never sent a text message, nor do i feel the need to
                        So there! (and Sky where are your Capital letters? ::raises eyebrow:: )

Where's Joe! He use to post so much earlier then this, is the show dragging him down?

Is he feeling the weight that comes with the heavy responsibility of being the show runner?

Is he just preoccupied with eating all that food?

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post

Is he just preoccupied with eating all that food?
                          I would think so, yeah.

Seriously! It's around 8 pm here in Vancouver, so Joe would probably be getting back from some restaurant about now. I've read enough of his blog to pretty much guess what's going to happen.

I mean, I've pretty much got it that he gets off work at around 4pm (Vancouver time), as there were some early entries around that time. There are almost no entries at around 6pm to 7pm, when he goes out to eat. If you don't get an entry by then, expect one at around 8:30pm or 9pm. You can also always tell when he's at home, since that's when the number of comments suddenly increase as they get moderated and posted by him.

Geez, do I sound like a stalker or what?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            Geez, do I sound like a stalker or what?
                            Nah you just sound sad.

Comment

lol no one said he has to post a entry everyday pg how many times have u hit the refrsh button ????? on his blog page
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Must've been a few dozen times by now.

I guess it's just my way of channeling my anticipation for Season 4; every blog entry could uncover some unknown info, or new pic of the sets and the actors...it's like a kinder surprise.

Comment

Working...
                                X