Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
    Maybe Wayne?
    So we can have John & Wayne keeping the peace in the Wild West of Pegasus?

Comment

Wevan!

...whot?
      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
      Yes, I am!
      sigpic
      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Wensleydale, named after the type of cheese his mom was addicted to while she was pregnant with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          better not be walter

warrick
          william
          wendall
          waldo
          wade
          wace
          wadley
          wadsworth
          wagner
          wainwright
          waite
          wake
          wakefield
          walcott
          walden
          walford
          walker
          wallace
          waller
          walworth
          walwyn
          ward
          wardley
          warford
          warner
          warren
          washburn
          watson
          wayne
          weldon
          werner
          wesley
          wheaton
          whitcomb
          whitman
          wickley
          willy
          wilmer
          wilbur
          wilson
          windsor
          winslow
          winston
          witter
          wolfe
          wolfgang
          wordsworth
          wray
          wren
          wyatt
          wylie
          wyman
          wymer
          wynn

Sky, you do know how pathetic this looks, right?

I'm going with Wesley as an homage to Star Trek TNG and Roddenberry.

Either that or Wace. Just because.
          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
          May we all be so well loved.

Comment

And we have to wait HOW long until we find out??

So many names, so many bad jokes...

Comment

hey, i was bored and dragged out the baby book

and lorney's name has to be one of those, seeing as how he's not alien

i'm banking on william, wyatt or warren (at least he's too old for his mom to have chose Weasley )
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'd pick Warren over William just because. I'd laugh if it was Wyatt.

And in addition to being too old to be Weasley, he's also too old to be Westley, which would have been hella funny.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                  So we can have John & Wayne keeping the peace in the Wild West of Pegasus?

I guess Wyatt's kind of along the same lines.

I hope it's not Warren, just because I always think of the character in Buffy S6 when I hear Warren.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

There's always Harley Warren. But yeah, Buffy's Warren tends to spring immediately to mind. And Wesley is either TNG or Angel. Warrick is CSI. Watson is Sherlock Holmes. Wagner? The Ring Cycle.

EDIT: Ooo, I've got it! Walter! Hey, it worked for Chevron Guy. There was a lot of confusion about his name, too.
                    Last edited by ShadowMaat; 28 May 2007, 10:36 AM.

Comment

nonononono, we already have a walter

i suppose Wiggles would be inappropriate

willy or won't he

i'm not crazy about willian since we already have a bill lee, so maybe, well warren lorne doesn't quite roll off the tongue....then there is the pun about a soldier named warren...i could go for wilson lorne, Wil for short
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

hey, i was bored and dragged out the baby book

and lorney's name has to be one of those, seeing as how he's not alien

i'm banking on william, wyatt or warren (at least he's too old for his mom to have chose Weasley )
                        Warren Lorne sounds a bit of a mouthful to me...don't say anything!

I'm going for Will.
                        sigpic

Comment

May 28

Photos: food, Martin Gero being semi-serious, Carl Binder lying back, Andy Mikita hard at work, Alan McCullough...ah screw it, I'll let Joe tell you:

Today’s pics: that chocolate salad, that crab and chocolate-stuffed ravioli, an excited Martin Gero looks forward to the reading of his script (Be All My Sins Remember'd), Carl enjoys the poetry of Martin’s verse, director Andy Mikita realizes what the hell he’s gotten into, Alan preps for his role of a lifetime, Jason (Momoa) and David (Hewlett) chow down before the performance, Carl demonstrates some mallard pride, ace editor Rick Martin relaxes in his suite - by watching Atlantis dailies (which you can see in the pictures), Barlowe’s Guide (A book)
                          Write-Up: A short food review from Joe's sister...geez, that's a lot of chocolate; also, some book purchases, and this bit:

Spent most of the day in editing today (Reunion is coming along swimmingly), taking a break for lunch and the Be All My Sins Remember’d read-through. I read the part of Caldwell and really killed. Alan McCullough read the part of the lovely Larrin and we were all blown away by the palpable chemistry between him and Joe Flanigan. If we’d known he’d do such a spectacular job, we’d have cast HIM for Travelers.
                          So...the Traveler guys are in "Be All My Sins Remember'd" eh? Also, a note: I know it makes sense to assume that the footage seen in the editing picture is from Reunion...but Joe said "dailies", which I take to be stuff shot *that day* (I could be wrong, of course), so, yeah, don't make hasty connections just yet.

Questions:

M writes: “When something you (or any of the other writers) write is being filmed, do you go downstairs and hang around when they're filming? Or do you just ocassionally pop in and check it out?”

Answer: None of the producers have the time to do much hanging around on set. That said, we do try to drop by whenever possible to answer and questions and weed out the drunk extras.

Anonymous #2 writes: “I will never understand people who choose to blame writers for bad episodes when it was budgeting, networking or other issues that made them crap.”

Answer: And, every once in a while, the writing.

More Than Secret writes: “Is there any chance of being granted access to your sets/offices to see the "magic" behind the magic?”

Answer: If I could, I’d bring everyone to work with me but, alas, so long as production is ongoing the sets are closed to the general public.

---

Not many Stargate questions today.
                          Last edited by PG15; 28 May 2007, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Lol, those are the exact three names I guessed yesterday... mainly because the "orn" part of Lorne would be rather cumbersome with any other potential name.

(Though, admittedly, William Lorne and Warren Lorne are a bit of a mouthful... So my bets are mainly on Wyatt Lorne.)

Comment

I like William Lorne

Comment

William's a little common. And it makes for a lot of LLLLL in the name.

Comment

Working...
                                X