This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which actors do you wanne see?

We have great actors in stargate and i love to see much from the genre in it or teh other way around (for example, Jeremiah is swamped by SG actors, directors and even sets^^).

So I was wondering which actor or actress (we haven't seen yet) you want too have in stargte (SG-1, SGA or whatever may follow)?

I formyself woudl love to have James Morrison or Rdoney Rowland in it. Morrison coudl play (like in S:AAB) a commanding officer or an alien role (as long as he isn't a guy involved in politics..^^). And Rodney Rwoland could play also a military guy, a strong one and maybe a gyu whom you have to warm up to, so not a most likeable guy but with great skills. Well he's a cuty in S:AAB but I think such a role would be also great for him.

Also cool would be Daniel Dea Kim, I mean with Staragte he'd cover anohter big fandom. He already was in Star Trek (severel times, diffrent series), B5 Crusade, Angel,... and atm Lost. So heck, why wasn't he on Stargate? And I must say I really don't care what kind aroel he'd get. I mean he can play everything great^^

As for the femenin part.. well what about Alyson Hannigan? Or Navi Rwat?

@mods
    If this is the wrong forum please move it to teh right one
    Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
    Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
    If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
    "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Bring back Corin Nemic.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Mark Hamill show up.

Comment

I would love to see Dan payne as somthing else then a Wraith or such... something where he would get a real chance to show his acting talent... I've heard he's pretty good... also giving him a makeup session under 4 hours... poor guy...
      jennie: what have you gotten your self involved in here Meredith?
      : Meredith?
      It's a long story...
      Jeanie: It's his name.
      Your Name is Meredith Mckay?
      It's Meredith Rodney Mckay yes, but I prefure to go by Rodney... Look could we just stick to the point here... look out the window... must more interesting then my name...
      Your name is Meredith...?!?!?!

Hah Mckays Life is ruined

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen View Post
        We have great actors in stargate and i love to see much from the genre in it or teh other way around (for example, Jeremiah is swamped by SG actors, directors and even sets^^).

So I was wondering which actor or actress (we haven't seen yet) you want too have in stargte (SG-1, SGA or whatever may follow)?
        Since Peter Stebbings was so great in Jeremiah and was Malek in SG1, bring him in as the head of a group of people on one of the Pegasus planets. I'd also love to MJW (Kurdy in Jeremiah) anywhere!

For women, definitely Kim Hawthorne (Theo in Jeremiah) also seen in SG1 (can't remember the episode title). She'd be an asset to any show, and the best place for her would be a role like Theo because she was awesome in that role.

Obviously I'm thinking specifically of SGA.

I like Morrison and Rowland so bring them along too. And if they weren't tied up in BSG, I could see half of the cast (several of which were in Jeremiah anyway) over in SGA, especially the actress who plays Kara Thrace, the old man Commander Adama, Boomer and Chief. Or have the two crews meet up... SGA meets BSG. Might be interesting.
        sigpic

Comment

I love Peter Stebbings! he is so great, really my heart stops when I watch him in Jeremiah (haven't seen teh SG1 eps in a long time).
          But well as I actually wanted to know people who weren't on SG yet he can't count^^

Kim Hawthorne was in 4x10 Beneath the Surface as Kegan. Apropos Jermiah, I'd love to see Suzy Joachim. Maybe as female Ori-Prior or as some kinda fighter in teh Pegasus Galaxy.

@LawgSkrak
          uuh Mark Hamill, maybe as Ori? somehow I see him in a BadGuy role...
          Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
          "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Jason Statham

Edward Norton

Clive Owen

Ray Winstone

Ray Stevenson

Comment

I love Peter Stebbings! he is so great, really my heart stops when I watch him in Jeremiah (haven't seen teh SG1 eps in a long time).

Kim Hawthorne was in 4x10 Beneath the Surface as Kegan. Apropos Jermiah, I'd love to see Suzy Joachim. Maybe as female Ori-Prior or as some kinda fighter in teh Pegasus Galaxy.
              I just watched the first ep last night since I'm writing in a novel as Theo and wanted to get into a Theo State Of Mind lol. I was sqeeing all over the place watching as each person came on.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                I just watched the first ep last night since I'm writing in a novel as Theo and wanted to get into a Theo State Of Mind lol. I was sqeeing all over the place watching as each person came on.
                Is there actually a Jeremiah thread here somewhere?
                I wished there were RC2 DVDs out for both seasons. I want to have them! darn.

Theo is cool and teh scene where she disciovers the bathroom in Thunder Mountain *lol* poor Marcus has to wait until she is "refreshed" I can so feel with Theo, that is so great if you can't wash for some time and then finally do it. ah heaven!

Ok.. not to be off topic here.
                -> Jeffrey Combs.. he can play anything!
                -> Thomas Robins.. oh please some kinda nerd *hihi*
                -> Craig Ferguson .. we need more scottish (speaking) people^^

Comment

Is there actually a Jeremiah thread here somewhere? I wished there were RC2 DVDs out for both seasons. I want to have them! darn.

Theo is cool and teh scene where she disciovers the bathroom in Thunder Mountain *lol* poor Marcus has to wait until she is "refreshed" I can so feel with Theo, that is so great if you can't wash for some time and then finally do it. ah heaven!
                  Putting OT moments here in spoiler
                  Spoiler:
                  no, sadly, they isn't a Jeremiah Thread here (but maybe we can start one?). YES!!!! The bathroom scene! I love that one!!!!! On the DVD front. They don't have the 2nd season released here yet. I've been checking and it's never come out but season one is. RC2? is that region 2? where is that?

As for other actors who I'd like to see (other than those listed above) I'd like to see Josh Holloway get LOST in our part of SPACE, stictly for eye candy purposes lol... Also as someone Wraithish, Orlando Bloom wearing his blond Legolas wig... I'd like to see him as a bad guy one of these days.
                  sigpic

Comment

Putting OT moments here in spoiler
                    Spoiler:
                    no, sadly, they isn't a Jeremiah Thread here (but maybe we can start one?). YES!!!! The bathroom scene! I love that one!!!!! On the DVD front. They don't have the 2nd season released here yet. I've been checking and it's never come out but season one is. RC2? is that region 2? where is that?
                    fine by me^^

Spoiler:

uuh a Jeremiah Thread! you go and creat one Just give me the link and I squee all over it^^

I know that season 1 is out in RC1 but Iwant it if possible on RC2. I am not sure if we ever get them because I don't even know if they have aired outside the US.
                    RC2 is Region Code 2 and it's The Middle East, Western Europe, Central Europe, Egypt, French overseas territories, Greenland, Japan, Lesotho, South Africa and Swaziland

As for other actors who I'd like to see (other than those listed above) I'd like to see Josh Holloway get LOST in our part of SPACE, stictly for eye candy purposes lol... Also as someone Wraithish, Orlando Bloom wearing his blond Legolas wig... I'd like to see him as a bad guy one of these days.
                    *hehe*Joss Holloway would rock, I mean we've seen it as a vampire and as Sawyer so maybe something compelat diffrent.. let him play a simple villiage people *lol*

And Orlando Bloom.. well I'd like to see him then as real BadGuy and maybe a compleat diffrent look but maybe kinda character he did in Ned Kelly (the only role I really love him^^)
                    Last edited by Orovingwen; 01 November 2006, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Definately would not mind Ford coming back. The Lost boys theme was never really explored as good as it could be.
                      Christopher H.
                      Stargate Atlantis Fan
                      WebSite Owner: Excellent Credit Cards

Comment

fine by me^^
                        Spoiler:

uuh a Jeremiah Thread! you go and creat one Just give me the link and I squee all over it^^

I know that season 1 is out in RC1 but Iwant it if possible on RC2. I am not sure if we ever get them because I don't even know if they have aired outside the US. RC2 is Region Code 2 and it's The Middle East, Western Europe, Central Europe, Egypt, French overseas territories, Greenland, Japan, Lesotho, South Africa and Swaziland
                        Oh ok on RC2 and when the writing slows down I'll definitely look into starting that thread.

*hehe*Joss Holloway would rock, I mean we've seen it as a vampire and as Sawyer so maybe something compelat diffrent.. let him play a simple villiage people *lol*

And Orlando Bloom.. well I'd like to see him then as real BadGuy and maybe a compleat diffrent look but maybe kinda character he did in Ned Kelly (the only role I really love him^^)
                        Ooooooo when did Josh play a vampire? Gotta see that! Yes, OB as a really nasty character, that's what' I'm talking about. Never saw Ned Kelly but it is on my Netflix wishlist lol.
                        sigpic

Comment

Definitely Jolene Blalock.
                          sigpic
                          Freedom for the Bulgarian medics in Lybia

Comment

Oh ok on RC2 and when the writing slows down I'll definitely look into starting that thread.
                            just give me teh link then, Jeremiah became one of my two fave shows... sadly the otehr one was also chancelled (and that after oe season *cry*)

Ooooooo when did Josh play a vampire? Gotta see that! Yes, OB as a really nasty character, that's what' I'm talking about. Never saw Ned Kelly but it is on my Netflix wishlist lol.
                            In Angel. First scene in teh pilot when Angel is in that Bar he's one of teh vampires that play billiard [spolier]and end up in dust^^[/spoiler]

Ned Kelly is really a cool movie, sadly it never played in the movie theatres here because it doesn't went well in teh US (also it was very sucessful in Austrialia) . But we got teh DVD release. Yay for that. I think it just was because noone else then the Aussies could connect to that story (or that's what they feared and not released it here). But I also love Young Guns and Ned Kelly is kinda similar. Not for real because it's two diffrent countries and situations but.. well but two out-law stories about a group of people and the effect of it.. Anywayyes for Orlando Bloom in a nasty dark mean BadGuy role^^

Uuh and apropos Young Guns I'd like to see Emilio Estevez.

oh I get a hillarious idea: Kenneth Branagh!

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                              Jason Statham

Edward Norton

Clive Owen

Ray Winstone

Ray Stevenson
                              Oh no, not Clive Owen. He was dreadful in Arthur and really, I've not liked him since he played a fellow who had an affair with his sister in Close My Eyes because as you know (???) you can't get HIV from a close relative. Yes, that was the film's plot. I've had Clive Owen squick ever since.

Comment

Working...
                              X