Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change season one to season 8 (spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change season one to season 8 (spoilers)

SPOILER FOR ZERO HOUR*

I just saw "The Serpent's Lair" again and was struck by something, in comparison to a scene in "Zero HOur". When SG-1 arrives back at the base and are greeted by the personnel, with the exception of Sam, everyone in the room is male (or, at least, everyone dressed as someone who would go out on missions). In "Zero Hour", when Reynolds has gathered the team members, all ready to go on O'Neill's word, there are a goodly number of women in the mix. A way of telling us that attitudes have changed from the early days of the project. (Perhaps Sam's success in the field has had an impact on this.)

J.
    "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Interesting observation. I doubt it's done intentionally to show progress, but still...
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I dunno. This IS the US. We do things for odd reasons like that here.

Comment

You allow your women to leave the house?! I'm gonna sue someone... maybe McD!

Comment

Working...
        X