This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate 2007 Calendars

Sooo, why haven't our UK pals bragged about having Official Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis calendars that aren't sold in North America?

I learned of these while poking around an Aussie site. Crikey!

Here's a picture of the Atlantis 2007 calendar cover...

These can be ordered from the UK outlet of Amazon (links above) or Calendar Club UK.

Aussies and Kiwis can also order at Seek Books.

I haven't yet found a source in the US or Canada (so much for being part of the British Commonwealth).

Last edited by TRexx; 04 October 2006, 09:08 AM.

I did'nt we had the calendars but i do now off to buy it
    sigpic
    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
    Metal gear fan

Comment

Hm, I want one of those. Too bad I'm not hitting England until next June, and by then, a new calendar will be useless (not to mention, probably sold out).
      sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Originally posted by Cat_the_Alien
        Hm, I want one of those. Too bad I'm not hitting England until next June, and by then, a new calendar will be useless (not to mention, probably sold out).

They are available through Creation's online sight. Check out www.creationent.com
        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

im mega jealous.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

They are available through Creation's online sight.
            Huh, and the Creation site says, "Cannot ship to the UK."

The logo on the back covers suggests that Creation made their own. The calendars sold in the UK, currently and in previous years, are made by Slow Dazzle Worldwide (the folk who also make Dalekmania and other genre titles).

Last edited by TRexx; 04 October 2006, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X