X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
    http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...summitBaal.jpg

If anyone would like to see Cliff Simon as a villain in Dr. Who, here is another opportunity for a writing campaign. It's snail mail only, unfortunately, but, if you can possibly write, it would be very much appreciated.

Dr Who Casting Director,
    Andy Prior,
    7 Garrick Street,
    London
    WC3 E9AR
    U.K

Also, please write as soon as possible, since they are in the process of looking for the next "The Master".

Thanks
    Arctic Goddess
    First time I saw this outfit it just screamed Master he could so fill the role.

Comment

I asked Cliff the following question:

Hi Clifford:

I must admit, I am very excited about seeing Continuum, as I am sure a great many people are. It's going to be the best Stargate movie, I think. Because my favorite bad guy is in it. So, leading up to my question, Are you aware of Damian Kindler's work on Sanctuary? It's the first major web based series produced in the world.

Would you be interested in a guest role on the series?

And if Clifford is interested, I have some contact information for Cliff's fans who are interested in supporting his work on the series.

Snail mail:
      Damian Kindler
      Stage 3 Media Corp
      18 Water Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 1A4

Telephone:
      - 604-692-0974

E-mail:
      Liaison Public Relations,
      (604) 929-8498
      [email protected]

His answer:

omg of course i would love to be part of sanctuary .

clifford

So, if anyone is interested in letting them know that we would love Cliff to appear, please do let them know.
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

David Hewlett, Paul McGillion, Kate Hewlett, Rachel Luttrell, Chris Judge, and Michael Lenic are all in A Dog's Breakfast! This film (written and directed by David Hewlett) is hilarious. It's currently available via both Amazon Unbox and iTunes. It will be on DVD in September, but go download it now! Pre-order the DVD from Amazon! You won't regret it!
        http://adogsbreakfastmovie.com

Cheers!
        Emerald
        Emerald
        ~ Ninja Squirrel ~ Attack Squirrel ~
        I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Comment

Right now with the casting being done for the new Star Trek (JJ Abrams) I say we petition to get Paul McGillion as Scotty! There is NO better choice!!!

sigpic
          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I just saw an AWESOME independent movie called Sweet Land, which is very loosely based on a short story called A Gravestone Made of Wheat, written by Will Weaver. The movie stars Tim Guinee, who was Tomin (Vala's accidental husband) in SG-1, and Elizabeth Reaser, who played the amnesia patient on Grey's Anatomy. The movie just came out on DVD last month, and I picked it up from Blockbuster. Check it out if you can!
            Last edited by Red-Headed Earthling; 22 August 2007, 10:13 AM.

Comment

BRING FORD BACK PETITION!!!!!

VOTE WITH THE LINK BELOW

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=46224
              sigpic
              i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

Comment

Paul McGillion for Scotty

OK guys, JJ Abrams is in the middle of casting the latest Star Trek film. I know we've all been busy with SCB, but with all the recent press NOW is the time to use it to Paul's advantage and petition to have him cast as Scotty. Please try and send a letter on why Paul would make an excellent Scotty and what a fantastic actor he is. The more letters from around the globe the better!!!!

Few points to make if you wish (and in your own language of course):
                True Scot
                Great Scottish accent
                Can spit out technobabble in a perfect Scottish accent
                Could easily pass as a young Scotty
                Large, world-wide fan base (mention how fans pressured to get him back and won)

Paramount Studios
                Attn: Star Trek Casting
                5555 Melrose Ave.
                Hollywood, CA 90038

Bad Robot (JJ Abrams company)
                2900 W. Olympic Blvd.
                Santa Monica, CA 90404
                USA
                Phn: 310-255-7168

sigpic
                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Not to crush your intentions but if I'm not mistaken than I read somewhere that Scotty has already been cast.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Nope, that was an old rumor re-released. Its been denied by both sides. We know they are still actively casting for the roll and the others.

sigpic
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                      Nope, that was an old rumor re-released. Its been denied by both sides. We know they are still actively casting for the roll and the others.
                      Oh okay... never mind then.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

have a try
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                          Paul McGillion for Scotty

OK guys, JJ Abrams is in the middle of casting the latest Star Trek film. I know we've all been busy with SCB, but with all the recent press NOW is the time to use it to Paul's advantage and petition to have him cast as Scotty. Please try and send a letter on why Paul would make an excellent Scotty and what a fantastic actor he is. The more letters from around the globe the better!!!!

Few points to make if you wish (and in your own language of course):
                          True Scot
                          Great Scottish accent
                          Can spit out technobabble in a perfect Scottish accent
                          Could easily pass as a young Scotty
                          Large, world-wide fan base (mention how fans pressured to get him back and won)

Paramount Studios
                          Attn: Star Trek Casting
                          5555 Melrose Ave.
                          Hollywood, CA 90038

Bad Robot (JJ Abrams company)
                          2900 W. Olympic Blvd.
                          Santa Monica, CA 90404
                          USA
                          Phn: 310-255-7168
                          I wrote a nice polite letter. Paul would be a perfect Scotty.

Comment

ive lost count now at the amount of stargate characters popping up in eureka lol and now with rothery and shanks going, can only be a good thing

Comment

Guys, I have started a new thread but every time I try to post it the message that I must be logged in to post appears. The problem is that I already am logged in as you can see. What should I do?

Comment

Originally posted by NoobTau'ri View Post
                                Guys, I have started a new thread but every time I try to post it the message that I must be logged in to post appears. The problem is that I already am logged in as you can see. What should I do?
                                That would be a question for the moderators or check the Faq thread on the tool bar at the top of this page.

Comment

Working...
                                X