Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow great idea of CS as a villain in the next Bond movie... he would be a blast to see in the big screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
      Absolutely. Promoting the actors isn't just about acting roles. If you want to see what Don S. Davis is doing now, check out: www.donsdavisart.com

Thank you for the link. He is a very gifted artist, and I thank you again, for the chance to see his work.
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

I spoke with Cliff Simons at the mikomicon 10/14/06. He said he has a few things in the works. His words on joining atlantis, he's trying. Keep a lookout for him in a new film he's working on, I forgot the name of it, but he said it invovles him playing Osama in a true story of Osama Bin Ladins work in Africa. Check out me and cliff hanging out at the con. If only more people had known in time, but it was great he will be at another con here in california in the next month or two. Enjoy by the way, post on his website, he informed me that he do read and reply to them.

Edit: forgot to mention the fact that some interesting stuff happens in the quest part 2. Don't want to ruin it as cliff said, but something happens to him. He also finished his last episode for the series, he said it leaves with a cliff hanger, and that he'd enjoy it if they decided to do the movies instead of trying to restart the series, and that he dearly hopes there isn't a split of fans i.e. between sg-1 and atlantis when the series ends.
        Last edited by Quicksil; 15 October 2006, 12:57 PM. Reason: few things i forgot to add

Comment

Originally posted by Quicksil View Post
          I spoke with Cliff Simons at the mikomicon 10/14/06. He said he has a few things in the works. His words on joining atlantis, he's trying. Keep a lookout for him in a new film he's working on, I forgot the name of it, but he said it invovles him playing Osama in a true story of Osama Bin Ladins work in Africa. Check out me and cliff hanging out at the con. If only more people had known in time, but it was great he will be at another con here in california in the next month or two. Enjoy by the way, post on his website, he informed me that he do read and reply to them.

Edit: forgot to mention the fact that some interesting stuff happens in the quest part 2. Don't want to ruin it as cliff said, but something happens to him. He also finished his last episode for the series, he said it leaves with a cliff hanger, and that he'd enjoy it if they decided to do the movies instead of trying to restart the series, and that he dearly hopes there isn't a split of fans i.e. between sg-1 and atlantis when the series ends.

Wow! Thanks so much for the information and photo. Which one are you?
          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post

Does anyone know what is happening with the Save Dr. Beckett situation?
            Sorry, I've been out of the loop for awhile, but, why does Dr. Beckett need saving?
            Andromeda Fate
            Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
            "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
            "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
            "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
            "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Originally posted by andromeda_fate View Post
              Sorry, I've been out of the loop for awhile, but, why does Dr. Beckett need saving?
              Yeah i was going to ask that same question
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                Yeah i was going to ask that same question
                If you go here you'll find all the information.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                  If you go here you'll find all the information.
                  arrrgghhhh....thanks for the info.....arggghhhh!!!
                  They can't.... they wouldn't.... They just can't!! You simply cannot kill off a character who has his own smiley
                  I will be extremely perturbed (to say the least) if these rumors turn out to be true.
                  Andromeda Fate
                  Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                  "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle

Comment

Andromeda_fate, could you please use spoiler-space [ spoiler ][ /spoiler ] when talking about Beckett's case.

Not everybody wants to know these things. Thank you.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Andromeda_fate, could you please use spoiler-space [ spoiler ][ /spoiler ] when talking about Beckett's case.

Not everybody wants to know these things. Thank you.
                      but it's just a rumor...nobody even knows if it's true. I was commenting on the possibility. I was not aware that rumors and flights of fancy needed spoiler tags. I apologize.
                      Andromeda Fate

Comment

but it's just a rumor...nobody even knows if it's true. I was commenting on the possibility. I was not aware that rumors and flights of fancy needed spoiler tags. I apologize.
                        I don't know either if that's the case, but better safe than sorry, I think.

In all honesty, I'd love to see something dramatic happen, stir up the show a bit... But not at the cost of McGillion's character if that were the case.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Losing Dr. Becket may very well be a death knell for Atlantis. In fact, I think a loss of any of the main characters would spell deep trouble for the series.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1TOM View Post
                            Losing Dr. Becket may very well be a death knell for Atlantis. In fact, I think a loss of any of the main characters would spell deep trouble for the series.
                            We will just have to see
                            sigpic

Comment

One of David Hewlett's latest Blogs on his site hints that Paul McGillion may not be the character that leaves. You can read it here:

http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/i...d=33&Itemid=35http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/i...d=33&Itemid=35

Comment

Hi everyone:

Cliff appeared at the New Jersey Creation Convention over the November 3 -5 weekend. Everything went fine until Cliff was due to leave to catch his flight back to Los Angeles. According to Creation, his driver was late and there was no back-up car. So, Cliff had to depend on the generosity of a nice couple who offered to drive him to the airport. This is absolutely unacceptable for a huge company like Creation Entertainment. This is not the first situation for Creation either. They have fumbled more than once with the guests. It is irresponsible and disrespectful to anyone, and especially inappropriate to an actor the caliber of Cliff to mess up like this. It demonstrates a lack of professionalism. Because of this goof, Cliff is renegotiating his contract to appear at next year's Creation Conventions. He explained to me that he is doing this on behalf of all the talent that attend the Creation Conventions. If they are doing this to Cliff, they will do it to any of the actors who attend. I am hoping that everyone in this thread will join me in expressing that we want Cliff at the Creation Conventions and we also feel that Creation must take more care in their treatment of the guests. It makes good business sence to keep the actors happy. When the actors are happy, we are happy, and we are the ones who put all of that money in their pockets.

If you wish to write to Creation, you can contact them via:
                                [email protected]

Thanks everybody.

AG
                                Last edited by Arctic Goddess; 08 November 2006, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X