This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S9 boxsets release date for the UK?

Hey all not sure if this has been answered in another thread but does anyone know when season 9 boxset is due out in the UK? Just wondering as now both Americans and Canadians can preorder season 9 from amazon.
    Last edited by Micropot; 28 September 2006, 04:01 AM.
    Spoiler:
    So many colours. All the pretty horses.
    What's he talking about?
    I gave him some morphine for the pain. I may have given him a wee bit too much, but he was making it impossible for me to treat him.
    Excuse me. Why am I lying here?
    You have an arrow, Rodney, in your gluteus maximus.
    Oh. Well, that sounds painful. Gluteus maximus. Glootus...maaxim ...Oh my God! That's my ass, isn't it?!
    Aye.

No release dates have been published yet for the UK.

Season 8 was released in Feb this year and SGA S1 was March, my guess would be we will see similar dates for S9 and S2 release around Feb / March 07. If they were going for the christmas period I think we would have seen a date by now.

Comment

I heard the reason for later release dates for season 8 this year for the UK is because of T4 as they wanted to show season 8 before it came out on boxset DVD.
      Spoiler:
      So many colours. All the pretty horses.
      What's he talking about?
      I gave him some morphine for the pain. I may have given him a wee bit too much, but he was making it impossible for me to treat him.
      Excuse me. Why am I lying here?
      You have an arrow, Rodney, in your gluteus maximus.
      Oh. Well, that sounds painful. Gluteus maximus. Glootus...maaxim ...Oh my God! That's my ass, isn't it?!
      Aye.

Comment

I do believe that nearly all of the recent SG-1 boxsets in the UK have been released in February as it's just the way the schedule is decided, as it allows fans time to buy the single discs etc.

Season Six was released in February 2004
        Season Seven was released in February 2005
        Season Eight was released in February 2006

Comment

Ah I get the boxsets when they go a cheaper on Amazon, £45 is too expensive so I wait until its £25, and does anyone know if Season 9 in the uk will be the slim line like Atlantis??
          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
            Ah I get the boxsets when they go a cheaper on Amazon, £45 is too expensive so I wait until its £25, and does anyone know if Season 9 in the uk will be the slim line like Atlantis??
            I believe season 9 and 2 will be available in both slimline and non-slimline.

Comment

Working...
            X