This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think SG-1 already met the furlings

Okay during the 200th episode the writes directors and etc made the joke about the team meetign the furlings as a episode for wormhole extreme.
    me personally i think the team had already met the furlings in the SPirits episode. the race, their morphic powers and other things scream Furlings to me...if they went out called themselves the furlings it wouldnt of suprised me in the least.

i know that probly the very directors and etc might see this and say no way. but the race is to perfect and even though they burried the gate the ori are in the galaxy and have ships.

Originally posted by necronlord
    Okay during the 200th episode the writes directors and etc made the joke about the team meetign the furlings as a episode for wormhole extreme.
    me personally i think the team had already met the furlings in the SPirits episode. the race, their morphic powers and other things scream Furlings to me...if they went out called themselves the furlings it wouldnt of suprised me in the least.

i know that probly the very directors and etc might see this and say no way. but the race is to perfect and even though they burried the gate the ori are in the galaxy and have ships.
    I wouldn't take anything that happend in 200 as canon.

BTW, welcome to the forum.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by necronlord

Now that you mention it, they do seem to say Furlings. Although there not really furry, more fish like with those gill like things, but nobody said they had to be furry.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
        I wouldn't take anything that happend in 200 as canon.

BTW, welcome to the forum.

I believe he was referring to the Alien Species in "Spirits" as the Furlings not the 200th episode Furlings.
        I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Originally posted by Dromag67
          I believe he was referring to the Alien Species in "Spirits" as the Furlings not the 200th episode Furlings.
          Oh. My bad. I've had a headache all day and the amount of tylenol I'm taking isn't working, I'm not with it right now.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

Stargate Worlds has been given permission to develop the Furlings, so I doubt the race from "Spirits" was them.

Comment

The race from "Spirits"

The Crystal Skull aliens.

The alien from "Fire and Water"

All three, imo are very good contendors for the position of Furling.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

The writers say we have never seen the Furlings...

Comment

The writers also made O'Neill fully pilot trained...

Your point?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Unless the writers decided to change their minds recently, Cooper already implied in an interview about a year back or so that SG-1 has indeed encoutnered the Furlings, even though they didn't realize it at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
                      The writers also made O'Neill fully pilot trained...

Your point?

I thought my point was obvious, what's yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord of Nightmares
                        Unless the writers decided to change their minds recently, Cooper already implied in an interview about a year back or so that SG-1 has indeed encoutnered the Furlings, even though they didn't realize it at the time.

it would be interesting to find out what episode that was!

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

The Furlings are actually the alien germs from "Message in a Bottle."

Comment

I bet it was the 'Crystal Skull' aliens. They were in a conflict against the Goa'uld.

Comment

The Crystal Skull aliens appear to be the most popular choice, as they were supposedly modelled off the Aztec deities and what little we've seen thus far of Furling technology seems somewhat similar in design to Aztec relics. That and they were enemies of the Goa'uld with advanced technology in their own right.

Other prime suspects would indeed include the Salesh spirits, the micro-aliens from 'Message in a Bottle' or that single surviving alien from season 1's 'Fire and Water'. Oh yeah, and that strange alien entity (?) which possessed Carter or even the aliens from 'Watergate' seem to pop up as candidates every now and then. It could've even been an alien/s which SG-1 encountered offscreen for all we know, since they had just as many missions offscreen.

Comment

Working...
                              X