This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recreational Center in Atlantis

since we saw shepp playing golf in that one episode, do you think there could be other areas with other recreational activities? surely they'd all go crazy if they didnt have some leisure time once in a while
    i think they need to use a big room for different recreational activities, such as pool, bball, boxing, and swimming (gasp a pool party )
    anyone else think so?

They have a kind of gym room thing, where Teyla and others like Sheppard, do that stick training thing.

Comment

Originally posted by o-0
      since we saw shepp playing golf in that one episode, do you think there could be other areas with other recreational activities? surely they'd all go crazy if they didnt have some leisure time once in a while
      i think they need to use a big room for different recreational activities, such as pool, bball, boxing, and swimming (gasp a pool party )
      anyone else think so?
      When did they play golf
      sigpic
      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
      Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30
        When did they play golf
        "McKay and Mrs Miller" season 3

Comment

They need a Holodeck

Comment

IIRC from "Mckay and Mrs. Miller," they were playing from a balcony near sea-level off the side of Atlantis. But I agree, they need more than just a big empty room and a sea-balcony.
            When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
            Zatnikitelman

Comment

Well, I would think there would be recreational areas SOMEWHERE... but given the Ancients, it's hard to say.

Maybe they only had recreational toys that they took with 'em when they went to Earth.
              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Well they probaly made rooms meant to take beating (the ancients). After they have adolesents who unless there has been a MAJOR shift in who the adolesent mind works by the time Humans reach the level of Ancients then there Needs to be Rec rooms
                I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

in the last episode:
                  Spoiler:
                  when Sheppard was packing, his golf clubs were in his room, suggesting they were his personal set. Seen when Ronin and Teyla come up to help him carry his crap out.
                  You know what I think?
                  It don't really matter what I think.

Comment

Working...
                  X