This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
    everyone must remember Window of Opportunity where the SG team along with Earth & a bunch of other planets got stuck in a time loop - with ONeil & Teal'C being the "real" victims since they retained the memories of each loop

Now the loop repeated itself every 6 hours which at least left time for the victims to "live", as well as devise a means of escape...

...now imagine the same predicament, but this time with an interval of only 6 seconds (or less)
    Yes. That would definetly be hell. YOu wouldn't even have time to think about what's going on before time looped again.

Comment

You can't get anything done!
      As I believe you have pointed out

Comment

yes that would be hell. If you was Teal'c bumping into the door you would have one heck of a headache.I think.Or maybe not as the loop restarts which means that you'd relive it over and over again...now i am confused. lol.

That really would be hell and let's hope that it never happens,especally if it's every 6 seconds lol.
        GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

Yeah, that would be hell. A 6 second time loop would get old real quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
            I think after 10 hours of 6 second intervals, my lips would be about ready to fall off. And after a few days, wouldn't your breath and his/her breath get a bit ripe? And after a week of not bathing (unless that's where you were kissing), your bodies would get quite offensive, especially without a bathroom break. Of course, that doesn't even take into account that you'd starve to death after a while because you didn't have enough time to get anything to eat... Yikes!
            lol I believe you've forgotten how the loop works -_- everything "physical" is reset when looping, only the memories remain & accumulate with each loop. in particular you'd stay clean throughout the experience
            that's why Jack wasted his time taping Daniel, the tape was back to its initial state (blank) in the next loop

Comment

Working...
            X