X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSC-02 and DSC-03

some models ive been working on, hopeing to add them into Orbiter

This was origionally Grzegorz Wereszko's model, I changed quite a few features with the model though, made it even more accurate then it was

Under the Ice of Antarctica....
    O'Neill: I cant go on....
    Carter: You spent 7 Years on MacGyver and you cant figure this one out. We got belt buckles, and shoelaces and a piece of gum build me a Nuclear reactor for crying out loud. You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimik but now your Mister MacUseless.

That's nice man!
    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

There's just one problem. We don't know if they're both DSC's, BC's or one's the BC-304 while the other's the DSC-305 or there's also the (really stupid) possibility of them being both 304's, only one's a DSC and the other's a BC >_>'.

Comment

They are BOTH BC-304s Daedalus Class Starships!
        When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
        Zatnikitelman

Comment

Originally posted by Zatnikitelman
          They are BOTH BC-304s Daedalus Class Starships!
          We know the Korelev is a 304. They've called the Daedalus a Battlecruiser and the Odyssey's crew has "Deep Space Carrier" embroided into their emblems (not to mention it being on their computer screen saver-ish thing).

We don't know what they are, really.

Comment

I thought the omnipedia said they were all BC-304's. But, it also refers to them as deep space carriers..... WTF?

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

The Daedalus is acting as a Deep space carieer, the Oddyseey and Korolev were acting as Battle Cruisers, they are the same class.

Great job on the ship!
              [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
              HARRIMAN
              I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
              [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
              HARRIMAN
              So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

Comment

DSC - 304 or BC - 304, there both different names for daedalus class ships.
                however the 02 and 03 bit is refering to the ship number. So the Promethues, although a different class, was the 01, the Daedalus was the second earth ship (on a larger scale then the f-302), the Oddassy was the third, and the Korlev was the fourth.
                Hola

Hello

Comment

some models ive been working on, hopeing to add them into Orbiter
                  Cool. now all you need to put in is the exploding hive in the background.

So the Promethues, although a different class, was the 01, the Daedalus was the second earth ship (on a larger scale then the f-302), the Oddassy was the third, and the Korlev was the fourth.
                  Spoiler:
                  So I'm figuring the Apollo is 05.
                  Sometimes the truth........
                  Spoiler:

..........Is stranger than fiction.
                  Click Here>>>>>>My Myspace Page<<<<<<<Click Here

Losing people sucks but......"It is foolish and pointless to mourn the men who have died. Rather we should rejoice that such men lived."
                  - General George S. Patton

Comment

Very nice work on the ship. It looks really good.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

wow that looks good!! though i should point out that the name for the Daedalus on the hull should be written as "DAEDALUS-02" not "02-DAEDALUS". just saying all in all can't wait to see more .
                      Last edited by Gen. O'Neill; 22 September 2006, 06:37 AM.
                      "Daniel?"
                      "For crying out loud!!"
                      "Roddney?"
                      "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

YOU'RE DOIN TIHS FOR ORBITER!!!! YEEHAA! 'Bout time we had some decent Stargate ships to play with in Orbiter!
                        When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                        Zatnikitelman

Comment

sweet. now skin them!@
                          A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

JESUS DUDE!!!!!!!!!!
                            thats bloody awesome, i doubt you give out the model

skin it and it'll look awesome.
                            I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

that must of took some time to make. Looks good.

Comment

Working...
                              X