X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are there no monkeys in Stargate?

Hey dudes
    I've seen every episode of SG-1 and Atlantis so far and......
    Why are there no monkeys?

Every other show has monkeys in some form or another....
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Seriously?
    SG1 gets cancelled, the forum implodes and you seriously want to discuss why there aren't any monkeys in the show??

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      Seriously?
      SG1 gets cancelled, the forum implodes and you seriously want to discuss why there aren't any monkeys in the show??
      Hey, that's probably why it got cancelled.
      Last edited by Admiral Mappalazarou; 27 November 2009, 08:01 AM.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

I'm surprised there haven't been rabid monkeys that organize killing sprees in a cave in Zimbabwe with future plans to hijack an X-303 and crash it into the white house considering Sci-Fi is (was) the home for this show.

Comment

Originally posted by psumetguy2008
          I'm surprised there haven't been rabid monkeys that organize killing sprees in a cave in Zimbabwe with future plans to hijack an X-303 and crash it into the white house considering Sci-Fi is (was) the home for this show.
          Valid point

sigpic

Comment

Sorry, excellent point - altho let's keep the OT clutter in this part of the forum to a minimum We have enough issues trying to get things remotely organised in here as it is without the rabid monkeys escaping the thread...

(altho I do reserve the right to get really techity cos of the billion reported posts and hundreds of identical threads that require merging )

Comment

Perhaps one of the Goa'uld had a monkey for a host?

sigpic

Comment

Look behind you a 3 headed monkey!!!

Thats for all you monkey island fans out there!!
                Last edited by Poseidon; 22 August 2006, 09:24 AM.
                Its not about whos right or wrong its about the debate!

Comment

Originally posted by Poseidon
                  Look behind you a 3 headed monkey!!!

Thats for all you momkey island fans out there!!
                  SG-1 should visit Skull Island that is ruled over by the evil system lord, Le Chuck!

sigpic

Comment

I tend to agree with this.

You can't go wrong with monkeys.

Pray for Mojo.

Comment

Maybe a monkey as a new SG-1 team member!! Imagine T'ealc with a monkey on his back going through the gate!!

Imagine the briefings!!

Comment

Clearly none of you remember Jack's old nickname for Daniel
                        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                          Clearly none of you remember Jack's old nickname for Daniel
                          Dr Jackson? Or you mean if the movie? Because I don't really count the movie as SG-1, dude.

sigpic

Comment

i also think we need to get some monkeys thru the stargate we can breed endangered speices on safe other worlds. we cud put some goa'uld snakes in a anaconda, and have cool tigers! other worlds might pay lots tech or minerals anything they have and we dont for some new types of animals they dont have and we do. like cows, sheep, elethants, even cats and dogs

if stargate was real ya know it wud happen, i recon the tollen would gave us some kinda tech maybe some sheilds or summit for some cute furry animals of some sort

SAVE STARGATE!!!!!! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/index.html

http://strifetv.proboards101.com/

Comment

Lol snakes on a snake!

snakes on a gate?

Comment

Working...
                              X