Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My chest has a sinking pain. I mean, it actually hurts. There have been so few things that have touched me so deeply. Can we turn it around? What if we ALL called the network, sent letters, sent tissue boxes? What kind of numbers are we talking here? Who's with me?

Got to....

Comment

Well, I'm disappointed. But I am happy with the fact that SG-1 has made its tracks in the Sci-fi world going so far as to plant its flag as a record-breaking show. I am kind of holding out hope that somebody else will pick it up, but it's just my denial talking.
      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Your not alone Ldiddy!! I feel the same - please dont be down, MGM has said its still interested in pursuing SG-1 further, theyres a tissue box support thread, and an online petition, have a quick look people are fighting like crazy!!
        Its not about whos right or wrong its about the debate!

Comment

God this hurts, first Quantum Leap, then Sliders, then the great Farscape, then Angel, then Enterprise, and Now my Beloved Stargate SG-1.

With all this trash on tv that keeps going and going , but all my fav shows vanish.

Today is hell, to me this was one of the best seasons in along time, i thought next weeks episode was really going to ramp the ****z up, and god just like with Angel final season and Enterprise final season, they were the best to me, and now this with SG-1.

I hate you Bonnie Hammer, you can go **** youself and your ECW crap, I will no longer watch scifi channel EVER again, i will download the episodes on itunes an hope your channel burns to the ground.
          LETS GO PEN'S

Comment

Oh, that's good. How about you watch the eps, give them a little more rating, and possibly convince Sci-fi to renew or give it enough numbers to interest another station. Don't boycott the station please. It probably wouldn't work anyway.

Boy, never thought I'd be hearing myself defend Sci-fi.
            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

no watching the show its final season didnt do jack for Farscape, Angle or Enterprise. And i dont have a Neilson box. I feel the only true way to make Stargate Sg-1 look like we love the show is to buy it threw itunes. That way maybe someone will see that hey this show must still be popular cause everyone is downloading it.
              LETS GO PEN'S

Comment

You know if everyone went crazy buying on Itunes it couldn't hurt the cause!!

Comment

My thoughts on SG-1's cancellation - just another in a long list of stupid moves by the supposed brains at Sci-Fi.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

its like a friend has just died...

these people are role models in their own right...

i might kill myself...

if they ruin the end of stargate like they ###### UP! the end of Angel i'll find out whos idea it was. i will personly i swear to god!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    set about them with a drill!!!
                    A ******* DRILL!
                    Last edited by Darren; 21 August 2006, 09:55 PM.

SAVE STARGATE!!!!!! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/index.html

http://strifetv.proboards101.com/

Comment

I had first day of school today, grouchy mood already.

I goes on to Gate World to raise my spirits and... BOOM!

WHAT D'YOU MEAN STARGATE WAS CANCELLED?!? I am going to be sooooo pi$$ed at school tomorrow. If I could physically hurt a few students and get away with it, I would. I'm pi$$ed off enough, they pi$$ me off anymore and there will be PAIN!

Ok... not that extreme... but I'll be fuming.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Considering that we have all just recieved some pretty CRUSHING news today, I'm going start this thread so we can all do what we really feel like doing now...SCREAM!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Time to start letting loose your frustrations right here.

Comment

Originally posted by xxmynameismikexx
                          its like a friend has just died...

these people are role models in their own right...

i might kill myself...

if they ruin the end of stargate like they F
                          Spoiler:
                          UCKED
                          UP! the end of Angel i'll find out whos idea it was. i will personly i swear to god!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          set about them with a drill!!!
                          A ******* DRILL!
                          Easy, killer. We're all upset, but the fight for SG-1's survival isn't over just yet. Cooper still feels the battle isn't lost.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

dont take it too hard mynameismike !! I felt really depressed by the news, but i remain positive and hopefull, we will see SG-1 again post S10! I cant wait for it to go to another network that will treat it right - and support it!

No-ones given up yet!!

And when they reach season 12 - and THAT network gets the accolade for longest running sci-fi show, and high ratings, that sci-fi channel will self implode, in the dust of crud it is!!

Comment

Originally posted by Poseidon
                              dont take it too hard mynameismike !! I felt really depressed by the news, but i remain positive and hopefull, we will see SG-1 again post S10! I cant wait for it to go to another network that will treat it right - and support it!

No-ones given up yet!!

And when they reach season 12 - and THAT network gets the accolade for longest running sci-fi show, and high ratings, that sci-fi channel will self implode, in the dust of crud it is!!
                              Indeed!!
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

How could this happen? It could happen because the people running Sci-Fi are a bunch of losers, that's why.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X