Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of Male Wraith is your favorite?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, one reason why I chose the Scientist...

http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

The 'STEVE' Type
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I'm suprised no one's said "a dead one" yet.

I think the drones are the creepiest looking, the way their faces are covered.
        Dr. Orpheus: "But Hank, no...Hank is quite upset! Rage, I can hear his rage! He calls you a crumb bum....or maybe a crampon. It's hard to hear him." - Venture Bros., 2x01 Powerless in the Face of Death

Comment

I vote for the big, ugly new guy we saw in Sateda. He'll be a commander then, right? I wonder if we'll see more of his type in later episodes.

Hmm... wonder if I should reserve my vote until I'm sure. I'm thinking he might be 'other'.

Okay, none of the above then.
          Last edited by Missster.Freeman; 21 August 2006, 10:51 AM.
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

One that's already had lunch.
            scarimor

Comment

The Commander (Steve and Shawn)

Comment

How can you tell a scientist from a commander? Can someone post pics?

I'd vote for the kind that showed
                Spoiler:
                Ronan and McKay around the hive in Allies.
                Jewel Staite Thunker | Secondary Women of SGA Thunker
                Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show and I should really just relax."

Comment

Originally posted by JackGyver
                  How can you tell a scientist from a commander? Can someone post pics?

I'd vote for the kind that showed
                  Spoiler:
                  Ronan and McKay around the hive in Allies.
                  He was a scientist, but to be fair, I think Commanders and Scientists are the same type of wraith, just with different jobs. I'd say all wraith have combat training of some sort

Comment

i wana see a wraith that cracks jokes... one that is just a smart ass and not so over the top evil wanting to eat you... i think it would make a funny dream for one of the cast or something

or maybe im just being an idiot

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever
                    to the blinder critics and philosophisers of today, but the core of science fiction,
                    its essence has become crutial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Whatever "Steve" was, I like the best. This has gotta be my favorite scene from Atlantis:

Sheppard:You know we've been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now and I don't even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess....Steve?

"Steve:" I am your death, that is all you need to know.

Sheppard: I prefer Steve.

I don't know, it just always makes me laugh. But "Steve" and "Michael" and....I wanna say "Bob" were all alike, weren't they? So, whatever they are I like. I would guess scientist because they didn't seem high enough in the food chain to be commanders.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

While I don't think Steve was a commander like Shawn was a commander (Shawn would have been pretty high up in the command structure, I think someone mentioned that he was probably in command of a Wraith cruiser), I think he was a commander of some sort, definately officer class. He'd have needed to have some sort of command training to be able to be in charge of those drones in Suspicion. Platoon leader, maybe? I'd say he probably could have eventually worked his way up the chain of command eventually (after a couple of thousand years, probably LOL) if he hadn't had a run in with Shep and Co.

I got the impression that Shawn was a lot older than Steve (even though wraith don't age in the same way as humans do)

Bob was a dart pilot, but I think he must also have been on the espionage side of things, seeing as he managed to infiltrate the Atlantis base and remain undetected for a period of time. Wraith saboteur (sp?), perhaps?

I don't know what the Defiant One was supposed to be. Wraith warrior? There has been some speculation that he was in fact a wraith drone, but he isn't as muscular as they are (maybe he is a drone and starvation made him skinny?)

Comment

Originally posted by Demonique
                          While I don't think Steve was a commander like Shawn was a commander (Shawn would have been pretty high up in the command structure, I think someone mentioned that he was probably in command of a Wraith cruiser), I think he was a commander of some sort, definately officer class. He'd have needed to have some sort of command training to be able to be in charge of those drones in Suspicion. Platoon leader, maybe? I'd say he probably could have eventually worked his way up the chain of command eventually (after a couple of thousand years, probably LOL) if he hadn't had a run in with Shep and Co.

I got the impression that Shawn was a lot older than Steve (even though wraith don't age in the same way as humans do)

Bob was a dart pilot, but I think he must also have been on the espionage side of things, seeing as he managed to infiltrate the Atlantis base and remain undetected for a period of time. Wraith saboteur (sp?), perhaps?

I don't know what the Defiant One was supposed to be. Wraith warrior? There has been some speculation that he was in fact a wraith drone, but he isn't as muscular as they are (maybe he is a drone and starvation made him skinny?)
                          I'm pretty sure Bob was a Squadron leader for the Wraith.

I think they all look pretty much alike mask or no. I think the reason for the masks is to make full utilization of their nightvision.
                          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Scientists for me

althogh i prefer the Queens, the keeper was cool as well

~Valtharus

...Valtharus of the Asuran...

Comment

I love the commanders! And the scientist! *oh, ya!!!*

Comment

Working...
                              X