This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wraith Civil War [SPOILERS]

According to 'Allies' a civil war has broken out amongst the Wraith, but so far in season three we've seen no such evidence of this, in fact, there appears to be a surprising lack of Wraith about.
    'Sateda' showed Wraith that were like wild animals, and in 'Misbegotten' they weren't even real Wraith anymore - they'd joined Michael's band of freaks.

I want to see more Wraith on Wraith action! (ha! that sounded well dirty, lol)

- I thought that we were supposed to be the baddies!
    - I thought I told you to shut up!
    - Yeah, quit complaining.
    - Wasn't Michael cool?
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

yeahh..
    It would be nice to know more abaut wraith history and politics and also how many ships do the wraith have or how many they are.
    I mean : Do the Wraith have a citys of some sort or do they use only hive ships. DO they have a leader or do they act strictly by bee hive model.
    This civil war thet has broken out, what abaut it?
    Shoulden't we see major wraith battles or atleast pick them up with Atlantis sensors. (crapy sensor)

Comment

Yep, its almost the end of season four...and still nothing.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
        Yep, its almost the end of season four...and still nothing.
        Well if they are fighting amongst themselves, surely we are less likely to see them.

Comment

Maybe we don't see much of the Wraith anymore is because we are not taking part in their Civil War? I think we might just be letting them kill each other so it will be easier for us when they are done and less death for us.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
            Well if they are fighting amongst themselves, surely we are less likely to see them.
            That's just stupid...
            Originally posted by Dark Soul View Post
            Maybe we don't see much of the Wraith anymore is because we are not taking part in their Civil War? I think we might just be letting them kill each other so it will be easier for us when they are done and less death for us.
            I think they should be getting more desperate if they're fighting amongst themselves. I for one would like to see this 'civil war'. Maybe an episode based solely around the wraith or something. That would be ace.

sigpic

Comment

That's just stupid...
              Err, how so? Where do you think this civil war is being waged?!

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                Err, how so? Where do you think this civil war is being waged?!
                The Pegasus Galaxy.

sigpic

Comment

we definitely see more wraith fights.
                  Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                  sigpic

Comment

The Pegasus Galaxy.
                    Space, and maybe the odd battles in Wraith strongholds, either way the chances of the team randomly running into them is slim.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Soul View Post
                      but don't you think we should be fighting them as well? we run the risk of all wraith becoming united if we don't.
                      Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                        but don't you think we should be fighting them as well? we run the risk of all wraith becoming united if we don't.
                        What, like the Mandalorians? :-P

Or the Nietzscheans? :-P

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                          Surely if we started attacking them they would think, not them again, and start attacking us, it's probably best we stick out of it and let them wear eachother down. I would like to see the wraith become a good emeny again. One that makes you think 'crap', instead of, 'oh no not the um... wraith... again'.
                          Best quotes ever:
                          O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                          Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                          Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                          Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                          Thor:I like the yellow ones
                          O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Working...
                          X