Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey people, I'm new... (there's going to be some spoilers here)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey people, I'm new... (there's going to be some spoilers here)

SPOILERS WARNING... um, not exactly sure if I did that properly, you know, all the warnings and stuff... but I wrote SOMETHING to that effect

Well, I'm new to the board, never even read anything on it before tonight. I'm not really sure how this whole thing works, seeing as I've never even been part of a message board of any sort before. So, hello, all you furling lovers!^_^ I always think 'ewok' when i hear furling- but I guess we'll find out what they REALLY look like next week.Yea, I can't wait! I've watched a few interviews with the cast, and they all say that it's the most exciting episode they've done yet. Well, I don't know about the rest of you people, but I have a thing for the doctors on the shows. Daniel is- awesome (I mean, how many times can you try to kill a guy and FAIL?); I think McKay and Beckett are just hilarious. (Beckett's Scottish accent is AWESOME! It just sounds so cool! I want to speak with a Scottish accent; or an English accent that doesn't sound cheesy and like I faked it, which I did...)

Favorite lines from Rodney:
    "The cockpit is regretably demolecularized at the moment"
    "Well, I apologize if I'm the only person who truly comprehends how screwed we are!"
    "Oh, I find your complete recklessness so se-" *shuts up REAL fast when Cameron stares him down with a look of death*^_^
    "Gluteus maximus, gluteus maximus... oh my god, that's my a**, isn't it?!"

Great Beckett lines:
    "I'm told you have something of a cling-on"

P.S.-aren't the character icons adorable?

hey, welcome.

the way things work here, is people start threads like this pretaining a certain subject or question, for example. Someone might make a thread saying...."Who is your favorite character?" and then people reply like im doing on what they think. You can create as many threads as you want, but its good to keep them specific, to make for easy discussion.

hope that helps.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Basically, if you stick up some pics of naked Carter or naked Anise then we love ya - if not.....Hey there, and welcome to Gatworld......

Say Hi, SG-1.

Hi!
      Indeed.
      Hiya!
      Hello.
      I want biscuits.
      He wants biscuits.

Welcome to Gateworld, son.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Welcome aboard. The best tips you can find are here:
        X-Treme Guide for Newbies
        It really helps a lot when you're starting out - or even if you've been around awhile!
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the Forum! I'am also looking forward to finally seeing the Furlings. Is it supposed to be next week?
          JOIN THE FIGHT FOR GALACTIC DOMINATION!

http://stargatewars.com/recruit.php?uniqid=dl1158117270

Comment

Hints are that it will be in episode 200 - on August 18th
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou
              Basically, if you stick up some pics of naked Carter or naked Anise then we love ya - if not.....Hey there, and welcome to Gatworld......

Say Hi, SG-1.

Hi!
              Indeed.
              Hiya!
              Hello.
              I want biscuits.
              He wants biscuits.

Welcome to Gateworld, son.
              dont forget teyla n morgan le fay

Comment

Working...
              X