This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheyenne Mt.

wouldnt it be great if the turned cheynne mountain into a museum and had a stargate convention there... just a thought
    ..not even moros/meirden/merlin nor the rest of the ancients, could find a cure... for male pattern baldness!

What?.. Its a ship that goes through the gate.

...Or it could mean a piece of our leg...

In the middle of my backswing!?

That function is not possible

However, I must admit that I am partial to the tater tots.

That would be cool I was thinking about that when I first heard that it was closing but they wont. If you read what it says about Cheyenne Mt. on the home page of Gateworld it says Cheyenne MT. will still be a military facility ready to open in an hour notice.
    Click the link to learn the Goa'uld language
    Lo tak meta satak oz

Comment

Originally posted by jaffa_shol'va
      That would be cool I was thinking about that when I first heard that it was closing but they wont. If you read what it says about Cheyenne Mt. on the home page of Gateworld it says Cheyenne MT. will still be a military facility ready to open in an hour notice.
      Not just that but I knew it was going to realy happen when, not when Gateworld first brought it up, when we launched our Anti ICBM Missile Deffence Systems. I mean actually turned them on and tracked missiles from Alaska where the new base is. (for tracking ICBM and anything flying in the air for North America's safty)
      *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
      *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
      *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
      *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
      *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
      *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
      *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Working...
      X