Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, lose the transporters and let's get back to our heroes using their brains and ingenuity to get themselves out of trouble...like they used to back in teh good old days
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Here's another plotline I could live without....

the inter-galactic space sl*t plotline drives me CRAZY! i thought it was annoying when Star Trek did it (i mean c'mon, Kirk really wasn't ALL THAT, geez) and they just keep doing, doesn't matter what space based sci fi show it is....and on Stargate SG1 NO ONE is safe, not even Teal'c! a love on every plante, really!? is that like a girl in every port? (i know, stargate is USAF not navy, but you get what i mean!) what is it about space travel that makes people so . . .um . . .libidinous!?

Sheesh!
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

Wormhole drive. Never again.

Comment

Hmmmmmm I wouldn't pick anything, time travel can get annoying, but at the same time, if done right it can make for a great story line, I was going to say the alternate reality business but again that can make for a great episode IF its done right..... then I was going to say replicators but again I loved the early replicator stories.....
          I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
            Wormhole drive. Never again.
            wait actually, ya that was fracking messed up how they could pull that out of where the sun don't shine with 0 mention of it before.... stupid...
            I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
              wait actually, ya that was fracking messed up how they could pull that out of where the sun don't shine with 0 mention of it before.... stupid...
              I totally agree. That was a cheap plot device I never wanto to see again. Just something to make Atlantis get to Earth quicker.

Comment

extinction of the Wraith.
                sigpic

Comment

The SGC trying to deceive/oppress Indians. In fact, I don't want to see that plot device ever again in any show. Spirit is my least favourite SG-1 episode, and Journey's End is one of my least favourite episodes from The Next Generation. The oppression of the Indians is one of the most shameful acts in Earth's history. Yes, the Nazi murdered more people, but the early Americans destroyed an entire civilization. If they want to use Indians in an episode, I think they should give the White man a chance to make up for past attrocities instead of repeating them.

Next, anything that is called Replicators, but aren't really. Not the original ones, at least. I love the bug Replicators, but I think the Asurans were unnecessary. I think the Replicators are to Stargate what the Borg are to Star Trek. I also don't think they should have been killed off that easily. It don't make sense that their entire population went to the Milky Way when Replicator Carter knew there was a chance that they would get defeated. Besides, Stargate Universe could have been an excellent opportunity to reintroduce the Replicators.

-Anything involving a creature that feeds on something really absurd, if not nonexistant, like 'life-force.' (The whole 'life-force' theory went out the scientific window ages ago.)
                  Only because "modern" science is narrow-minded and primitive.

I totally agree. That was a cheap plot device I never wanto to see again. Just something to make Atlantis get to Earth quicker.
                  Would you have preferred Atlantis remaining in hyper-space until it arrived at Earth, with nothing dramatic happening? That would have killed half the drama. The Wormhole Drive wasn't a cheap plot device to get to Earth quicker, it was the only way to get to Earth at all. And, there was a 50/50 chance they might get vaporised.

Comment

And, there was a 50/50 chance they might get vaporised.
                    yes, but you immediately knew they would survive. they're not gonna kill off half the cast.

it WAS unnessecary. let the hyperdrive break down, and have Zelenka repair the thing ASAP. lots of drama. how fast will he repair it? will he be able to find the glitch before everything goes horribly wrong?

Comment

I hope I never have to endure the Rya'c/Cassandra/Clone-O'neill/Hailey Stargate Junior idea that so many people seem to think would be good.

Comment

I don't want to see anymore douchebags from the pentagon and senate... etc coming in and messing stuff up.

NID is a piece of **** too
                        Last edited by koroush47; 14 June 2009, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by koroush47 View Post
                          I don't want to see anymore douchebags from the pentagon and senate... etc coming in and messing stuff up.

NID is a piece of **** too
                          I agree.

NID/Trust whatever they are called.

Spoiler:
                          Loved it when they blew up Kinsay. I cheered!
                          sigpic
                          I Believe
                          My FanFiction

Comment

I just hate hate hate on Atlantis that the plotline keeps coming back that "You find an Ancient device, it does something bad, you ponder about it for 30 minutes, then there is a magical solution in 5"

Comment

-Too much use of ships for that emergency beam out.
                              - Unas
                              -Deus Ex Machnina devices
                              -Teal'c on a rampage
                              -Ronan on a rampage
                              - Kirking
                              - Jonas
                              - NID/IOA
                              -Trust (except what happened to Kinsey.)
                              supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                                I hope I never have to endure the Rya'c/Cassandra/Clone-O'neill/Hailey Stargate Junior idea that so many people seem to think would be good.
                                I loved the Haliey parts of the show and felt they should have explored those young'uns a lot more..

Comment

Working...
                                X